Thread: Help!

muscleporsche is offline Associate Member

Thumbs down Help!

This may be the wrong topic to post this in but...

I haven't cycled in almost 3 years and got gyno and I now am on a gyno reversal plan with letro. Can I hop on a cycle of sus (250 every 3 days for 12 weeks) while on a gyno reversal plan with letro? Keep in mind I haven't touched anything for almost 3 years. Please help, Thanks!

VTliftVT is offline Associate Member
    why would you risk worsening your gyno? i dont get it? first off, some are able to "reverse" gyno which really just means they cut the water out of the tissue making it less obvious. IF YOU HAVE GYNO, which is the growth of breast tissue, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REMOVE IT W/OUT SURGERY.

If you continue letro into your cycle all you are doing is keeping your estrogen low which can wreak havoc on your cholesterol and lipid profile as well as hinder your gains. Get your gyno taken care of first!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by VTliftVT View Post
    why would you risk worsening your gyno? i dont get it? first off, some are able to "reverse" gyno which really just means they cut the water out of the tissue making it less obvious. IF YOU HAVE GYNO, which is the growth of breast tissue, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REMOVE IT W/OUT SURGERY.

If you continue letro into your cycle all you are doing is keeping your estrogen low which can wreak havoc on your cholesterol and lipid profile as well as hinder your gains. Get your gyno taken care of first!
    Thanks bro, surgery scares the crap out of me. So this would just be a stupid idea then?

Anybody have any other opinions on this?

bump

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Hows this sound... I have an illness, the docs are giving me something to cure that illness, while I'm in the process of curing that illness, can I take the stuff that gave me the illness in the first place?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    Hows this sound... I have an illness, the docs are giving me something to cure that illness, while I'm in the process of curing that illness, can I take the stuff that gave me the illness in the first place?
    Good Point bro, Thanks. I'm just going to stay at 6'3 240. I'm big enough. Thanks guys.

Thread Information