firefitr5287 is offline Associate Member

super tren dosing ?

Ok, so I have seen a product that is new to me... super trenbolone . It's 100mg/ml of trenbolone acetate and 100mg/ml of parabolan (Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzyl carbonate). How would you guys dose this? Treat it as 200mg of tren and take 1 ml per dose to deliver 100mg of tren A and 100mg of parabolan or would you just say that it's better to do 0.5 mls and deliver 50mg of tren A and 50mg Parabolan per dose? I've done tren before in the range of 75-100mg ED and I really can't imagine doing 200 mg ED()... it just seems like WAY too much. Of course there will be test involved, but just trying to figure out the tren aspect of it. I also could be looking at this the wrong way and shouldn't be lumping the tren and the parabolan in the same boat, but it seems logical to me. What do you think?

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by firefitr5287 View Post
    Ok, so I have seen a product that is new to me... super trenbolone . It's 100mg/ml of trenbolone acetate and 100mg/ml of parabolan (Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzyl carbonate). How would you guys dose this? Treat it as 200mg of tren and take 1 ml per dose to deliver 100mg of tren A and 100mg of parabolan or would you just say that it's better to do 0.5 mls and deliver 50mg of tren A and 50mg Parabolan per dose? I've done tren before in the range of 75-100mg ED and I really can't imagine doing 200 mg ED()... it just seems like WAY too much. Of course there will be test involved, but just trying to figure out the tren aspect of it. I also could be looking at this the wrong way and shouldn't be lumping the tren and the parabolan in the same boat, but it seems logical to me. What do you think?
    I think anything over 1,000mg a week is overboard, so 200mg/ED would definitely be too much. I would recommend either doing 0.5ml ED or 1ml EOD. And their should be no problem using two different type estered versions of Tren because their still both Tren.

That was kinda my thought too, I just wanted to see if I was on the same page with current thought. Thanks for the reply

Anybody else with any differing thoughts or are we all pretty much on the same page?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    there both fast acting esters and if i had that bottle i would take between 150-200mgs eod or 100mgs ed. you might want to start at 75mgs a day then raise it if the sides are not to bad
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

So you're saying 150-200mg EOD total, not implying 150-200mg of each type, correct? If so that's about the dosage I am thinking... 1 ml EOD which would deliver 200mg total (100 tren A and 100 parabolan ).

one8nine is offline Banned
    keep in mind ester size
    so 100mg ed of this because of paras large ester would be similar to 80mg ed of tren a

Thread Information