Thread: Winstrol Times

USMCGRUNT is offline New Member

Winstrol Times

Let me start by saying I tried the search. Can you poke Winstrol right before you go to the gym say in the a.m.? I work out about 1/2 hr after I wake. I don't want to do it before bed because I sleep around 8 hours and by then it will start becoming less active. i just didn't know if there was a minimum amount of time before you work out?? Also I am poking everyday Winny/50mg.
    Thanks for the help......
    Last edited by USMCGRUNT; 07-13-2008 at 11:11 PM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I hope you aren't running winny only, but yes you can inject in the am before the gym.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    if you poke ED, it shouldn't matter when you poke

injectable winny doesn't have a classical half life being water based, but the crystals release sustainably throughout the day and then drops off....

Big thanks. No I am not running Winny only. And it's 50mg/ED. I have to edit the previous post.
    I just didn't repost because I have posted my cycle before. I am in week 6 of Sus/250 every third day. I am going to finish out my 6 weeks, same with the Sus and Winny at 50mg/ED.

1006 is offline Associate Member
    im taking winny tabs ED whens the best time to take them? i have of 5mg so im splitting the dosage into twice daily total 50mg

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1006 View Post
    im taking winny tabs ED whens the best time to take them? i have of 5mg so im splitting the dosage into twice daily total 50mg
    Create your own thread, but split up the dosage throughout the day.

Hey fellas, I didn't want to start a new post. I am a few pokes into this Winny and I am having only real slight pain. My sus hurts alot worse than the Winny? Is this common? I know it's legit.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by USMCGRUNT View Post
    Hey fellas, I didn't want to start a new post. I am a few pokes into this Winny and I am having only real slight pain. My sus hurts alot worse than the Winny? Is this common? I know it's legit.
    it all depends on what kind of winny you have bro, ug winny kills me but zambones are as smooth as eq. everyone is different and there body reacts differently to different drugs but as long as you know your winny is legit your fine.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    it all depends on what kind of winny you have bro, ug winny kills me but zambones are as smooth as eq. everyone is different and there body reacts differently to different drugs but as long as you know your winny is legit your fine.

Pietro Thanks. They are Zambones. It's pretty smooth so far, I know I did it there, but definitely not unbearable pain. As I said my Sus hurts worse. Thanks again....

Thread Information