raywj is offline New Member

First Cycle, Anava?

I am wanting to do my very first cycle, and I believe that I will go with Anavar . Reason being is that its not very hard on the liver, as well as, very mild as compared with other options. I guess my question is can I run Anavar by itself? I realize that it is not a mass building product, but I have read about other people doing Anavar for the first cycle and gaining on average 15lbs of mass and keeping around 85%. I was thinking 80mg a day for 6 weeks. Any thoughts??? Any help would be much appriciated!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    if you gain 15lbs in 6 weeks with var thats extremly rare. var is a very weak steroid but yes it can be run alone but test would be a way better option
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

I have read that its extremely rare for that kind of gain on var. However, most people who have said that they went this route for a first cycle have reported similar gains. I wouldn't be opposed to running test with it, but I am not very excitied about pokeing either. But I guess thats the nature of the beast!

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    15lbs... not bloody likely. 5lbs is a generous estimate.

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by raywj View Post
    I have read that its extremely rare for that kind of gain on var. However, most people who have said that they went this route for a first cycle have reported similar gains. I wouldn't be opposed to running test with it, but I am not very excitied about pokeing either. But I guess thats the nature of the beast!
    most of us started the same way you did bro. my first shot took me 25min just to break the skin. im definatly not telling you to do something you dont want to but it does get easy after your first time. if you cant do it then you'll have to stick with orals and you wont get anywere close to the gains with them then you will with test. just look around and read then decide what is best for you
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Bro I hate to poke myself, I've only done it a few times. My wife does it for me, hundreds of times, its easier that way. Maybe you can get someone you can trust to shoot you. Just an idea.

Thanks for all the input. I will probably stick to orals at first. Any advice for PCT? I dont think much is needed with Anavar aside from continued training.

Also, does 80mg a day for 6 weeks sound about right?

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by raywj View Post
    Thanks for all the input. I will probably stick to orals at first. Any advice for PCT? I dont think much is needed with Anavar aside from continued training.
    nolva for 3 weeks at 20mgs should do thr trick

Been thinking and really researching ALOT. I am going to adjust my diet and try and peak naturally before doing a cycle. This seems to be the best way. I was just being lazy when considering gear. We will see in a year!!! Thanks for all the great advice!

MR_T is offline Member
    not that impressive but check this out, and this guy looks no where near his potnential, those 'gains' could have been had naturally. I say man up and go with the standard test cycle, less money better results what more could you ask for. Or how bout a stack

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6749071,

The cycle of test does sound alot better after doing more research, as it is the most advised cycle on the forum for a virgin. I am going to diet better and train harder and try and develope naturally first. I will see after a year of training and dieting where I am at and go from there. I really think that a cycle for me right now may not be the best way to go. I am getting alot of great advice from the guys on this forum and I apprieciate all the help. I started back after a year off and I am learning alot here! I did a training session with a personal trainer at 24 hour and was not impressed at all. The guy was out of shape and didnt seem very knowledgeable.

Thread Information