JuiceGirl311 is offline Junior Member

Cholesterol and juice

Ready for this.......just got back from the dr. and turns out my bad cholesterol is 238 (should be 160) and my good is 22 (should be 50-60). i told her what i eat, chicken , sweet potatoes, brown rice, oatmeal, water. THATS IT. no history in my family. ok, so she wants to put me on this medication, talk to a nutitionist, and have a liver blood test done today. she hands me the script and sends me to the person to schedule the next appt, etc. i ended up telling her that i wasnt going to take this stuff till after the summer so no need for the blood work to be done today. she asked why..blah blah blah. i plain out said i was taking gh and winstrol for the summer and didnt want this new stuff interacting with it. then she said, well that answers alot of my questions because steroids raise your cholesterol so come back when you are off and we will retest. so....anyone ever hear of that happening?

All the time, she's 100% right!
    You should have labs run well after pct.

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    Just happened to me yesterday, My doc sent me off for labs

JuiceGirl311 is offline Junior Member
    whew. ok great! she also gave me the steroids arent good for you drill as well!

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JuiceGirl311 View Post
    Ready for this.......just got back from the dr. and turns out my bad cholesterol is 238 (should be 160) and my good is 22 (should be 50-60). i told her what i eat, chicken , sweet potatoes, brown rice, oatmeal, water. THATS IT. no history in my family. ok, so she wants to put me on this medication, talk to a nutitionist, and have a liver blood test done today. she hands me the script and sends me to the person to schedule the next appt, etc. i ended up telling her that i wasnt going to take this stuff till after the summer so no need for the blood work to be done today. she asked why..blah blah blah. i plain out said i was taking gh and winstrol for the summer and didnt want this new stuff interacting with it. then she said, well that answers alot of my questions because steroids raise your cholesterol so come back when you are off and we will retest. so....anyone ever hear of that happening?
    it is absolutely an adverse side especilally with winny. for some, it kills your lipid profile. after you are off for a while it wil go back to normal though. so when you go back after cycle i say give it about 6 to 8 weeks after you finish to be on the safe side, and it should be back to normal.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    My cholestrol went through the roof (over 300) while on a cylce! It freaked me out! I came off immediately and it went back down to normal. That was on a Test Tren cycle! this time around I am going to take lipitor.

BLT

Thread Information