Gears is offline Member

Trensomnia/Calorie Restriction

Hey all,

I`m currently on a cycle of Test-C/Tri-Tren (three esters), right now i`m 8 weeks into the test and 5 weeks into the tren, the cycle outline looks like this.

Week 1-12 Test-C 400mg/wk
    Week 3-10 Tri-tren 300mg/wk

At first I started out the cycle at 4k cals with 300-400g of protien/day and put on almost 30lbs, sadly at least 5 of it was fat since I didn`t regulate the quality of cals after I met my protien requirements. After I noticed I put on some fat I didn`t want, I switched to 2k cals and started to cut.

Now about a week into the calorie defecit I got hit hard with insomnia, now when I was getting enough cals, I had a little insomnia, but I took sleeping pills to help out. Now those don`t even work. I`ll be out for like 2hrs before I wake up again, and I am completely sapped for energy (I couldn`t even finish my workout today). I wanted to know what you guys thought, is it just the esters building up to bring out the sides, or am I overtraining?

My stats are
    228lbs
    21yrs old
    16-18% bf now =/

I`m also using a vanilla HST program, except that I don`t always start at a sub-maximal load (shame on me).

I was thinking I would just kick up the cals and just create a defecit through cardio to see if that helps. I don`t know.... Any help would be great, also feel free to ask if you need any more stats or information.

Gears is offline Member
    Bump <- Panda eyes

Gears is offline Member
    nobody?

FrankieJJ23 is offline Banned
    post your diet for some feedback along with your workout routine.. your asking about your diet and if your over training.. im using tren -a and prop and i sometimes feel drained tren does that to you.. today i felt shot so im resting a little... post your diet we shall take it from there...

Gears is offline Member
    Right now my diet looks like this

Meal 1: 4 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 2 slices of raw toast - 400cal/40g protien/35g carbs

Meal 2: 1 Can of Tuna, 2 slices of bread, TBS of real mayo - 430 cals/40g protien/35g carbs

Workout

PWO shake (milk/whey): 600 cal/60g protien/30g carbs

PWO meal: 1/4 cup white rice, 350g boneless/skinless chicken - 550 cal/70g protien/35g carbs

Total cals: 1980
    Protien: 210g
    Carbs: 135g

*I really need some type of veggie supp, I literally eat like no veggies.

Usually that will hold me over untill I go to sleep, sometimes I add a protien shake before bed if I miss a meal, and I typically cheat with fast food every 4-7 days.

My bulking diet was much more sloppy, but now I think i`m too short on protien/cals, and maybe I should just do 30min of cardio after every workout instead?

Also, my workout looks like this

(set/rep)
    Squat: 3x8
    T-Bar Row: 3x8
    Incline Bench: 3x8
    Reverse Grip or Skull crusher: 3x8
    Barbell Curl: 3x8

I do almost the exact same workout Mon/Wed/Fri, I just try and add 5-10lbs to each exercise per workout, which sometimes results in fewer reps. Then I usually de-load and start again every 2-3 weeks when my reps drop under 4-6.

Other than Tren /Test, I only suppliment Fish oil, panax ginseng, and a protien blend with a multi-vit mix.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    [QUOTE=FrankieJJ23;4085988] im using tren -a and prop and i sometimes feel drained tren does that to you.. Tren will lower your RBC count which will infact make you tired and keep you that way..infcat will have you sucking wind thru entire workout.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Is this a Bulk phase???...for your veggies you can take 2 caps of juice plus and it will give you the nutrients veggies give bro..

Gears is offline Member
    No, i`m trying to cut before my I start my PCT so I can start on a calorie excess through it, hopefully getting to keep most of what I have. I started off the cycle bulking, but put on a little more bf% than I had hoped by poor diet planning.

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    try to not take in more than 40grams of protein at a time. Break it into smallers portions. Take 2 benedryl before bedtime. Also make sure you don't mistake water for bodyfat. I'd stay at 4,000 cals.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gears View Post
    Hey all,

I`m currently on a cycle of Test-C/Tri-Tren (three esters), right now i`m 8 weeks into the test and 5 weeks into the tren, the cycle outline looks like this.

Week 1-12 Test-C 400mg/wk
    Week 3-10 Tri-tren 300mg/wk

At first I started out the cycle at 4k cals with 300-400g of protien/day and put on almost 30lbs, sadly at least 5 of it was fat since I didn`t regulate the quality of cals after I met my protien requirements. After I noticed I put on some fat I didn`t want, I switched to 2k cals and started to cut.

Now about a week into the calorie defecit I got hit hard with insomnia, now when I was getting enough cals, I had a little insomnia, but I took sleeping pills to help out. Now those don`t even work. I`ll be out for like 2hrs before I wake up again, and I am completely sapped for energy (I couldn`t even finish my workout today). I wanted to know what you guys thought, is it just the esters building up to bring out the sides, or am I overtraining?

My stats are
    228lbs
    21yrs old
    16-18% bf now =/

I`m also using a vanilla HST program, except that I don`t always start at a sub-maximal load (shame on me).

I was thinking I would just kick up the cals and just create a defecit through cardio to see if that helps. I don`t know.... Any help would be great, also feel free to ask if you need any more stats or information.
    could be a number of things. your dosages are reasonable,,but with the insmonia I would remove the TREN now.

one8nine is offline Banned
    buy some letro/cabergoline
    progesterone and estro can knock you out

Gears is offline Member
    You really think I should keep bulking unitll i`m finished with PCT? Right now i`m using A-dex once in awhile, and Ginseng for prolactin, you think that might not be enough?

Actually I forgot to mention that i`m also on an E/C stack, 25mg/200mg twice a day, think that might have anything to do with it?

yea ephedrine and caffine will not help you sleep, only take a early morning dose if any

btw add a low dose asprin

Thread Information