santacruz05 is offline Associate Member

Muscle gains I can hide (new cycle critique)

Sup fellas,

First off I want to say: This board is the shiznat, it brings order to where there was chaos for many. I went through some hell with my first 2 cycles, and I learned, and I owe a lot to this board for helping me evolve into a faster, smarter, stronger person.

Anyways... I am doing a new cycle and want some critique. I am a lawyer and need to hide the affects of juice. I cant look like a monster, i need to look non-intimidating (lol). I need leannn muscle i can tuck away in a suite.

Here are my stats:

185 lbs
    3 cycles in past.
    6'
    29 years old

Cycle:

Week 1-10 Test Prop 75mg EOD
    Week 1-10 Masteron 75 mg EOD
    Week 6-10 Daily Clen

+ PCT (Arimidex (SP?))

Cheers mates.

JC$
    JC$ is offline Junior Member
    I just dont know why you want to take juice if you want to hide ur gains ?

santacruz05 is offline Associate Member
    When I say I want to hide it in a suite, that doesnt mean I have a suite on my entire life. I just need to be able to hide it.

My goals may be a little different than people try to get as big as possible, but that doesnt mean that I shouldnt use anabolics if I want. I'm sure many people on this board arent trying to get a big as possible. We are all unique fella.

MR_T is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by santacruz05 View Post
    Sup fellas,

First off I want to say: This board is the shiznat, it brings order to where there was chaos for many. I went through some hell with my first 2 cycles, and I learned, and I owe a lot to this board for helping me evolve into a faster, smarter, stronger person.

Anyways... I am doing a new cycle and want some critique. I am a lawyer and need to hide the affects of juice. I cant look like a monster, i need to look non-intimidating (lol). I need leannn muscle i can tuck away in a suite.

Here are my stats:

185 lbs
    3 cycles in past.
    6'

29 years old

Cycle:

Week 1-10 Test Prop 75mg EOD
    Week 1-10 Masteron 75 mg EOD
    Week 6-10 Daily Clen

+ PCT (Arimidex (SP?))

Cheers mates.
    bro I think your diet needs some serious work, focus on that before you do your fourth cycle and results will be much better. That should help you cut out the extra fat and gain lean muscle

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Well, when you beat the opposing lawyer about the face and body in a fit of roid rage you will be discovered! lol

Thread Information