wisconsin is offline New Member

Expired Test from Signature Pharmacy - STILL GOOD?

I used to get a lot of test from signature phamacy. I noticed that the expiration dates are only 6 months after the produst was made. I have got different stories on how long it is good for. I have been told that because it was compounded it will expire sooner, I have been told that the FDA requires Compounding Pharmacies to put short expiration dates on thier gear, I have been told that it will last for years after expiration dated. Signature told me (before they got busted last year) that it will be good for at least 3 years before it starts to loose strength and even after that it will be small.

Two questions

1- why does other gear from say Upjohn have a 3-5 year expiration date on it when compounded gear from say Signature have a 6 month expiration date on it.

2- If I have gear from signature that was compounded 3 yrs ago at 200mg/ml will it still be 200mgs/ml today?

Thanks for any input on this!
    Last edited by wisconsin; 07-18-2008 at 07:45 AM.

bump

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    It's hard to say for sure weather or not the product is still good after expiration unless you try it, but I would not recommend it. But then again, I got a rule where I don't eat, drink or inject anything past its expiration date, that's just me though.

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    I break all the rules! EAT IT! Unless it tastes or smells funny. So unless the oil it is in, is rancid I'd go inject it.. with anti-biotics and anti-virals on hand...

J.k hahah.. there's alcohol in there bro.. I think u r good.. U can add more Benzyl alcohol in there if u want.

Thnaks guys - but do you know if it will still have the same strength?

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wisconsin View Post
    Thnaks guys - but do you know if it will still have the same strength?
    U're golden no worries. The info they gave u is the same info I've been hearing on this question for years.

AcePowerZ is offline Member
    I have seen this question asked before and the response I read was it is still good but may be less effective. Over time the chemicals break down they are still there but less effective is all.

JC$
    JC$ is offline Junior Member
    Wisconsin\

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AcePowerZ View Post
    I have seen this question asked before and the response I read was it is still good but may be less effective. Over time the chemicals break down they are still there but less effective is all.
    usually meds dont "go bad"

but the quality and strength decrease as time passes.

Thread Information