GettinBigAintEZ is offline Junior Member

Heat and Gear: Imparting Knowledge and a Warning

I live in Waterloo, Ontario, and its the summer. Temperatures are at 30-35 degrees with the humidex.

I purchased some Test E and stored it in my house which doesnt have Air Conditioning because its student housing. Anyways the first few weeks the injections seemed to be doing their job but then just before i finished the first vial, the Test E stopped working. I lost my libido, some weight, started feeling less energetic, etc etc. The Test obviously broke down or was damaged by the heat.

So the moral of the story here is not to store your gear in the summer at room temperature because its going to wreck the gear. Make sure its in a cool dry place thats at least 68-77 degrees or that shit is going to be wrecked.

Now i gotta go without a boner for the next few days until i can land some new gear. Heed this warning

duggadoo is offline Associate Member
    or the second vial of test was fake...no natural occuring weather situation relating to heat will get hot enough to ruin your gear (besides a volcano getting to close to your gear and cold weather then it will crash if you dont keep it warm enough)

pple home brewing bake there gear to sterilize it so i dont think 90-100 degree F will kill your gear

do you have first hand experience? I was only on the first vial. And warm weather does wreak havoc on pharmecuticals.

the compound is suspended in an oil as long as the compound is still suspended in the oil the gear should be fine...there was a thread awhile back where a guy left his gear in the trunk of his car for 2 months in the summer and used it and it was fine... that and the test might not be fully workin yet so... but i dont know i guess i havent exprienced this problem

my apartment is about 80-90 degress F for the most part in the summer and my gear is fine so not sure bro

one8nine is offline Banned
    im with duggadoo
    i bet you just skipped the ai and your estro is too high

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Dude I answered you here, your gear can withstand higher temperatures than you can.
    No Air Conditioning in Canada during summer. Is my gear still good?
    If you're going to post a thread like this at least get your facts straight.

i dont understand why it stopped working 4 weeks in on the first vial. From one of the top brands of steroids out there. Its the only explanation. It says to store between 68-77...so abotu 10-15 up from that has to be the cause

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by GettinBigAintEZ View Post
    i dont understand why it stopped working 4 weeks in on the first vial. From one of the top brands of steroids out there. Its the only explanation. It says to store between 68-77...so abotu 10-15 up from that has to be the cause
    No, it doesn't. Spend some time studying in the lab, gear can be exposed to temperatures much higher than that.

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    dude when ppl are done homebrewing their gear they can put it in the oven and bake it for a while to ensure sterility

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    What dosages are you running? did you raise the dose recently? Higher amounts of Test (at least for me) tend to lower my libido a bit.

BLT

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    I would just like to point out: At 4 weeks in, it in all likely hood never even started working.

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    I would just like to point out: At 4 weeks in, it in all likely hood never even started working.
    My libido is DEAD. and yes it did start working i frontloaded 1000mg the first week. week 2 it started, week 3 it was there, and week 4 it was gone. I figure it absorbed maybe the first 3 injections and after it died.

one8nine is offline Banned
    My libido is DEAD. and yes it did start working i frontloaded 1000mg the first week. week 2 it started, week 3 it was there, and week 4 it was gone. I figure it absorbed maybe the first 3 injections and after it died.
    water boils at 212f about. 100c.
    i boil my gear for 20 minutes
    nooo problems

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I promise you that 1000mg of Test can lower the libido! Happens to me everytime I up my dose. When it comes to your sex drive, more test does NOT always means BIGGER sex drive. When I do Test cycles under 500mg, I want to have sex with my chic 5 times a day. When I go way over 500mg, that amount decreases. Plus, I'm always hornier the first few weeks of my cycle compared to the later stages!

BLT

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    Don't understand, you seem to have the answer in this post, and no that heat had nothing to do with it. Only thing dying in week 4 is a couple of grams.
    Last edited by MercyDog; 07-18-2008 at 06:54 PM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    complete nonsense. I live in Singapore and its 95 degrees during the day and 80 degrees at night ALL YEAR ROUND !! My gear is in a bag in an un air conditioned room and mine has always been fine

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Exactly heat had nothing to do with it.

Thread Information