Thread: Not in the zone

Nitro29 is offline Member

Not in the zone

I am getting size, strength, and stamina from my gear but I am not getting the aggression/ alpha male thing to any noticeable degree. I am on Test E 500 mg/w and GH 5iu's pd. I kick started with Anavar at 50 m/d.
    Shouldnt I be feeling some increased confidence/ game by now? Please advise, TIA...Nitro

GPS226 is offline Junior Member
    is your sex drive way up, or is it down or the same? try not having sex or masturbating for a week. that turns me into an invincible iron-pounding demon when i can manage to do it, which is very tough.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Bro, confidence and game? Shoot if you didn't have that before gear then you just ain't got it. If you are getting stronger and making gains then its working.

one8nine is offline Banned
    bf%?
    maybe estrogen is high
    i think that is the most over looked cause of many unpleasant things

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    correct, curious myself

GPS226 is offline Junior Member
    you're running gh during your first cycle? how long are you running it for?

bmit is offline Member
    How many days into test are you? If you are doing 500mg week you will notice it by beginning of week three, week four at latest

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    Bro, confidence and game? Shoot if you didn't have that before gear then you just ain't got it. If you are getting stronger and making gains then its working.
    lol alcohol helps with that. but you didn't take steroids to get girls did you? as long as you're getting bigger you can't complain much

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    at 5-10 244lbs. and stamina with only one other cycle under your belt I'd be very happy.

FrankieJJ23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    lol alcohol helps with that. but you didn't take steroids to get girls did you? as long as you're getting bigger you can't complain much
    its funny you say this i knew i was good looking before i did some.. but when i did i get girls telin me bout my muscles.. not a hijack but girls feeeeel your test levels raging lol

Quote Originally Posted by GPS226 View Post
    is your sex drive way up, or is it down or the same? try not having sex or masturbating for a week. that turns me into an invincible iron-pounding demon when i can manage to do it, which is very tough.
    Yeah my sex drive is way up. I will cut out the sex for a bit and see what happens, thanks...nitro

I was always a very confident youngster, but have been through some traumatic experiences since then that have shaken me a bit. I hzve been trying to get back my swagger, and was really hoping this would give me the boost I needed. I am getting a lot stronger and making gains, so yes it does seem to be "working". I have just heard the guys say what an emotional boost they get on gear, and it has not seemed to happen to me...yet.

Quote Originally Posted by one8nine View Post
    bf%?
    maybe estrogen is high
    i think that is the most over looked cause of many unpleasant things
    Unfortunately I have not had my bf% checked. I may try and get one of the girls at the gym check it for me.

I have recently started taking .5 mg/d Arimidex because I was worried about the estrogen thing. Maybe that will help some, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by GPS226 View Post
    you're running gh during your first cycle? how long are you running it for?

Yes, I am running gh. I was thinking about running it for 3 months and then deciding whether to keep going or stop, depending on results.

Quote Originally Posted by bmit View Post
    How many days into test are you? If you are doing 500mg week you will notice it by beginning of week three, week four at latest
    Yeah, thats what I was thinking. I am at week seven, so I think I am hitting the sweet spot of my cycle now. Seems like I feel glimpses of the confidence I am looking for, but so far thats it.
    Last edited by Nitro29; 07-19-2008 at 09:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MercyDog View Post
    at 5-10 244lbs. and stamina with only one other cycle under your belt I'd be very happy.

Hmm, not sure if you are reffering to me or not. This is my first cycle, and I am 5'10" 195lbs.

Thanks for all the great thoughts guys, I really appreciate it...Nitro
    Last edited by Nitro29; 07-19-2008 at 09:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro29 View Post
    I was always a very confident youngster, but have been through some traumatic experiences since then that have shaken me a bit. I hzve been trying to get back my swagger, and was really hoping this would give me the boost I needed. I am getting a lot stronger and making gains, so yes it does seem to be "working". I have just heard the guys say what an emotional boost they get on gear, and it has not seemed to happen to me...yet.
    Hey Nitro, I feel ya Bro,trust me when I say that my life has been anything BUT smooth sailing from the get go. I think that "boost" you're talking about comes from the way others address you and compliment you on your appearance, in our case our bodies. If it hasn't started happening yet, it will. I also think alot of that confidence has to come from within. I will also say that I believe that the whole thing about steroids giving us a sense of well being is mostly psychological rather than actually physical.Just my opinion.

Hey Nitro, I feel ya Bro,trust me when I say that my life has been anything BUT smooth sailing from the get go. I think that "boost" you're talking about comes from the way others address you and compliment you on your appearance, in our case our bodies. If it hasn't started happening yet, it will. I also think alot of that confidence has to come from within. I will also say that I believe that the whole thing about steroids giving us a sense of well being is mostly psychological rather than actually physical.Just my opinion.

Thanks Bro, I think you are really on to something. Just recently, people are starting to treat me, look at me, and act differently toward me. This thing about confidence does, I think, have to come from within as you point out. I had it once, and I can have it again. I am sure we all respond to different compounds differently to, so there are any number of factors. Thanks for your reply man...Nitro

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro29 View Post
    Thanks Bro, I think you are really on to something. Just recently, people are starting to treat me, look at me, and act differently toward me. This thing about confidence does, I think, have to come from within as you point out. I had it once, and I can have it again. I am sure we all respond to different compounds differently to, so there are any number of factors. Thanks for your reply man...Nitro
    Good! Glad to hear things are turning around for you.

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    iv always been a big kid, try 6'4 300lbs.. so people easily get intimidated by me.. i have to keep reminding myself to smile all the time in order not to send the wrong message.. now that im on gear and my body is taking an even more elaborate shape i see people even more intimidated... not so fun unless you have an on/off switch guys

Thread Information