thehockeyman is offline New Member

Help with some post cycle therapy

i have used a 100 mg testosterone propionate for 4 weeks, administering it every other day stacked with deca twice a week. now i immediately switched to sustanon 325 while continuing deca. both being administered twice a week. i plan on continuing with the sust and deca for another 4 weeks. do i need to use any hcg or clomid to combat the side affects of the propionate immediately? or with the use of the sustanon let me hold off on the post cycle therapy until im done with my cycle? i've also heard different things about when to start the hcg and clomid? any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!

kynetguy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thehockeyman View Post
    i have used a 100 mg testosterone propionate for 4 weeks, administering it every other day stacked with deca twice a week. now i immediately switched to sustanon 325 while continuing deca. both being administered twice a week. i plan on continuing with the sust and deca for another 4 weeks. do i need to use any hcg or clomid to combat the side affects of the propionate immediately? or with the use of the sustanon let me hold off on the post cycle therapy until im done with my cycle? i've also heard different things about when to start the hcg and clomid? any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!
    Why did you only do for weeks of prop the quit. It was just getting started.

I am going to go out on a limb here and guess you were not ready for a cycle by the questions you are asking. But that aside..

no, you do not need to take that because you switched types of test. Test is test is test is test. But what you have done is put a huge dip in your cycle. Prop has a half life of about 3 days. SO it kicks in fast. The sust on the other hand has 4 esters in it and is designed as a time released test specific to the needs of HRT patients. So now that you stopped the prop, is it fizzling out so to speak. Now you are gonig to have to wait about 4-5 weeks for the sust to get to peak levels.

Ideally you should have been shooting 50mb prop ED rather than 100 EoD. The Sust I would also highly recommend EoD at minimum. This is because Sust has prop in it. So you want to base the frequency on the shorter ester to keep your levels more consistant.

It never hurts to shoot long esters more frequently, but is certainly can make side effects more prevelant when you shoot a short ester less frequently.

Thread Information