Hi everyone. This is the first post I have made on this site, but I have been reading and researching quite a bit.

I am thinking about starting a cycle and would like some advice. I am 32 years old. 6 foot 3 about 210lbs. I dont know what my body fat is but I could stand to lose some fat around my trunk.

I would like to put on some size but don't want to be bloated. I prefer a leaner/harder look.

A buddy of mine who has run numerous cycles in the past believes i should run a 12 week cycle of test cypionate (400mg a week) and deca (300 mg a week). In the alternative, he recommends a 12 week cycle with the same amount of test but stacked with winstrol /anavar .

I have heard so many stories about excess water weight and losing everything you gain at the conclusion of the cycle.

My diet is solid and i do cardio 3-4 times a week. He also is recommending an anti-estrogen drug to take during the cycle as well as one other post cycle drug that slips my mind at the moment.

I guess I just don't know which stack to use of the two above. Or should I try something else?

Thanks.