Bulldog1115 is offline Member

doctor and steroids

ok next appointment, do u i tell my doctor im using? also im using tren /prop ....and i cant get my hands on any caber or letro...if i tell my doctor what im using u think he wood prescribe me letro or caber to keep the sides down?

has anyone done this?
    would this work?

testy1975 is offline Banned
    you could tell him but its not going to get you any where. if you were on hrt maybe if you were having gyno probs ,but just because you on cycle to get big it wont fly.

wow doctors are pricks

how long you been with this doc.

a year

N*E*R*D is offline Banned
    ar-r sells letro

hmm maybe if you had good realationship with him and you said im gonna do gear anyways but i dont want sides maybe he might give in. just a thought.

idk if i trust them

my doc does what ever i say because i know more then he does about hrt. well let me refraze. with in reason. he ask my what do you wanna do, what should we do.lol

N*E*R*D is offline Banned
    well they have a good rep, and wouldnt be on the board if they didnt

they cant report you or anything.

hipa law.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    So you are asking if your doctor would aid you in your illegal drug usage? A script for that would go over well with your insurance. And above poster, they wont call the cops on you, but they can tell your health insurance.

leamanoid is offline Associate Member
    Ive been in the same boat. tell the doctor that the person who gives you steroids was also meant to give you the other medication but he got busted. Tell him the side effects have allready started. Gps are totally puzzled about side effects of juice cause they did not study it. Tell him you don't wanna pay $4000 to get a operation to get your breasts removed. Worked for me.

they cant even do that. you could have their ass in lawsuit.

scibble is offline "A Dukkit In The Making"
    Yeah, sometimes we are dicks about prescribing narcotics too. Just not willing to risk losing my DEA license for prescribing a controlled substance on flakey grounds.

If it's between getting busted and you having titties, well...

start shopping at Victoria's Secret

Quote Originally Posted by leamanoid View Post
    Ive been in the same boat. tell the doctor that the person who gives you steroids was also meant to give you the other medication but he got busted. Tell him the side effects have allready started. Gps are totally puzzled about side effects of juice cause they did not study it. Tell him you don't wanna pay $4000 to get a operation to get your breasts removed. Worked for me.
    ok im def going to try this, idk but i just dont trust putting my name online and address and all that shit, and on top of that AR-R doesnt even sell the pill form, how do i know im getting legit pharma grade drugs!? im going to try the docotrs thing!

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    The doctor is just going to say stop using then, if you are having side effects. The day you find a doctor that will give you a script for ai's after you tell them you are doing steroids .... Well bottom line is you are about to make a fool of yourself.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    a big fool. the letro is in liquid form from ar r. they have the right to tell your insurance company, because steroid use may cause long term damage or whatever. so they can drop your policy, or not pay for things down the road

scibble is offline "A Dukkit In The Making"
    Just to clarify things, doctors don't go around reporting patients to their insurance companies (in the u.s.at least). It's none of our business and we don't care about insurance companies anyway. [We feel like they are crooks because they cheat us out of our pay and result in patient's inability to pay for tests and medications when they refuse coverage]. If anything doctors usually are on the patient's side.

What happens is that the insurance companies get info themselves. When they pay for your meds, the pharmacy logs the medication in their records. When a test is ordered, they require a specific diagnosis before they will pay. When you see your doctor, they also want a diagnosis before they will pay. Often when switching insurance companies--which is happening with great frequency these days as employers are forced to keep changing ins companies to counter increasing premiums--the new firm will request all records for the past year so they can avoid paying for 'pre-existing' conditions. Just another crooked trick of the insurance industry. And when they request records from your doctor, he or she is required to cough up the evidence.
    Last edited by scibble; 07-24-2008 at 12:58 PM.

Thread Information