Doub1e_J is offline Associate Member

What lowers your test?

I have a question.....

What lowers your natural test levels? Is it the steroids you take or is it the test that you cycle with it?

The reason I ask is you are suppose to run a pct to bring back your natural production. If the roids lower your test levels then why could you not continue to run test a bit longer?

Here is a vague idea of what I mean.

cyp 1-10 wks
    winny or what ever 3-7 wks

That way you still have 3 weeks off of the steroids while continuing to take it via injections.

Just a thought, try not to flame me too much.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Steroids bro...They will shut down your HPTA system....you can run it longer but it will take that much longer to get it goin again.By the way I think you're talking about Bridging...thats when you cycle on and off but in between you continue to take a low dose of Test....not a good idea if you're looking to be normal and maybe want to function on your own again.
    Last edited by Bigmax; 07-24-2008 at 04:04 PM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ok its clear you have some reading to do. Test cyp is still a steroid and will shut down your natural production. Injected forms of Testosterone are synthetic and cause your testicles to stop most if not all of the natural production that is why people use clomid and nolva to bring them back after the cycle.

N*E*R*D is offline Banned
    test is a steroid bro

I was separating the two. I was under the impression steroids , and test were two different things, and only one of them had an impact on your natural levels. Ok thanks. I get it now.

scibble is offline "A Dukkit In The Making"
    Hey Doub1e

I think you must have a fairy godmother, cause I thought for sure they were gonna burn you to a crisp!

but you got through fairly unscathed. There is hope on this board, lol

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    hey bro, a 10wk cycle like you've described in first post wouldn't be considered all that long...a long time (IMO) would be longer than 16wks. The longer you suppress your natty production of these hormones, the harder it can be for your body to re stimulate the production of them. That is why PCT is so important

Test and steroids are considered the same because they are exogeneous (sp?) sources of hormones

You'll have fun learning all theses things...once you start reading the sticky threads in every forum!

-one love

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    Ooh and pretty much your natty production stops in the first place because your body can't tell the difference between its test and the exo source so it thinks its producing too much and signals for the shut down of production

-ag

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Ok its clear you have some reading to do. Test cyp is still a steroid and will shut down your natural production. Injected forms of Testosterone are synthetic and cause your testicles to stop most if not all of the natural production that is why people use clomid and nolva to bring them back after the cycle.
    Even if the testosterone wasnt synthetic it would still shut you down. test is test.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Also, original poster, do you really think you should be messing with 'winny or whatever' or steroids in general? you seem to know nothing, but more than most of my friends who juice, but thats not saying much..

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    Also, original poster, do you really think you should be messing with 'winny or whatever' or steroids in general? you seem to know nothing, but more than most of my friends who juice, but thats not saying much..
    My question was not based on a certain chemical. I was asking a the question because as I said I thought the two ( test, and roids ) had a separate impact on the body. It has been answered and I appreciate the input.

Not that it matters but I got the question from reading many people's post on how to lower their test levels when doing blood work. I assume they would do this so they could get their doctor to prescribe it to them. Many of the answers were take a winny pill and it should shut you down. Again I use this as an example.

Based simply on that I was curious if steroids shut you down or was it test.

Again I got my answer, and I understand the answer.

Thread Information