observer is offline New Member

Primobolan and water retention

Hello!

I need some help, I want to do a primobolan only cycle. 600 mg weekly. Very important to me to not hold water. I read some article about primo and on some site I read say it has some water retention above 400 mg/weekly dose. Some site say it not hold any water. Anybody has experience with primobolan only cycle and water retention?

Thank you for help!

stallion_1 is offline suspended
    allow me.........

Damn newbies

Dude, primobolan is nandrolone like steroid , if u wanna dude a primo only cycle ur gonna screw urself. this is very supressive to natural test. and u wanna do 600 mg a week, oh my god get ready to say bye to ur boners. u must have test with this. The common use is similar to that of Nandrolone. 300-400 mg a week, in conjunction with other steroids mostly.

U GOT FLAMED NEWBIE!!!!!!!

ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member
    Not always true stallion. My buddy is a full contact fighter and doesn't use test because he doesn't want to have to go up in weight. He has also been married for 7 years and has 2 kids so it isn't like he and his wife are banging every day anyway. The primo only cycle was perfect for him and did exactly what he wanted it to do.

And beyond that if I'm not mistaken nandrolone is a 19 nor while primo is a dht steroid .

LOL?! (reply to stallion_1)

Anyway, heavy bulking is not an object to me. I just want to know, primo at this dose can hold any water or not?
    Last edited by observer; 07-25-2008 at 10:01 PM.

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by observer View Post
    Hello!

I need some help, I want to do a primobolan only cycle. 600 mg weekly. Very important to me to not hold water. I read some article about primo and on some site I read say it has some water retention above 400 mg/weekly dose. Some site say it not hold any water. Anybody has experience with primobolan only cycle and water retention?

Thank you for help!
    Primobolan is a DHT and nothing like nandrolone as stated by the other board member and has the opposite effect, it will actually get rid of water in your body, it has anti-estrogenic properties. But I would recommend you buy at least 1 bottle of Test and take at least 250mg a week. Your natural Test will get shutdown from using the Primo so the Test is definitely something you should invest in.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Primobolan (Methenolone)

read that. And, stallion, thats no way to treat someone who is just breaking the ice.

Primobolan Depot is a predominantly anabolic steroid , as well as a a DHT derivative so it will also maintain androgenic qualities. It does not convert to estrogen, induces low water retention and a distinct lack of gyno and some fat burning has been noted with it's use. In fact, the drug can also (theoretically) act as an anti-estrogen to a lesser extent

Unfortunately, Primobolan is somewhat disappointing in doses under 400mgs/week, and must always be stacked with at least one strong anabolic compound, Testosterone being the obvious choice here.

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    yea not everyone is a genious like you O' stallion

Obviously he is new chill out flamer

I had a buddy of mine in the army that purposely didn't use test during a deca cycle only when deployed over in afghanistan. Why? Lots of down time to work out and not a lot of females around. He got pretty creative on his exercises also.

stallion is just trying to look very smart and experienced steroid guru. but he is just a nerd for sure who read some shit on the internet.

right lol

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dece870717 View Post
    Primobolan is a DHT and nothing like nandrolone as stated by the other board member and has the opposite effect, it will actually get rid of water in your body, it has anti-estrogenic properties. But I would recommend you buy at least 1 bottle of Test and take at least 250mg a week. Your natural Test will get shutdown from using the Primo so the Test is definitely something you should invest in.
    What he said.

Btw, that picture in stallion's av is...interesting.

slomo is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dece870717 View Post
    Well, in my experience it's not true. I use 500 mg primo/week, this is the third week and the stuff kicked in. I gained something like 12 lbs during few days and the water retention is very noticeable.

By the way my sodium intake is very low (close to zero) and I'm on very low carbs. So it's not a problem.
    Last edited by slomo; 08-01-2008 at 03:17 PM.

canyonbyker is offline Associate Member
    Hello!

Thank you for help!
    bro, first of all, this thing doesn't aromatize. Its high affinity to bind to the AR makes it a damn great fat burner - I never retain water from this. Where did u read where primo could possibly cause water retention?

roid_rage is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stallion_1 View Post
    allow me.........

Damn newbies

Dude, primobolan is nandrolone like steroid , if u wanna dude a primo only cycle ur gonna screw urself. this is very supressive to natural test. and u wanna do 600 mg a week, oh my god get ready to say bye to ur boners. u must have test with this. The common use is similar to that of Nandrolone. 300-400 mg a week, in conjunction with other steroids mostly.

U GOT FLAMED NEWBIE!!!!!!!
    OMG, please stallion dont ever say anything else to anyone... primoblan and nandrolone are twoooo dammm different things, Primobolan has a pretty light effect in the HPT, so comparing deca dick to primobolan dick is stupid. Is it better to use some test in your cycle, of course, will you totally lose your libido because of primo, no you wont, may be some, but it wont totally shut down your hpt.

Quote Originally Posted by canyonbyker View Post
    bro, first of all, this thing doesn't aromatize. Its high affinity to bind to the AR makes it a damn great fat burner - I never retain water from this. Where did u read where primo could possibly cause water retention?
    How much primo did you use weekly? At 500 mg/w it's hold water to me for sure. Many site says primobolan depot can occur water retention.
    Example here: http://www.deca-sustanon.com/promobolandepot.htm

And as I said I experienced it too. Maybe I'm a little bit sensitive, but it can for sure.

TallMan is offline Associate Member
    stallion is just trying to look very smart and experienced steroid guru. but he is just a nerd for sure who read some shit on the internet.
    He's trying to be smart and don't know where he's talking about. A very irritating combination. Especially when ya try to bring someone down with it. What a douchebag.

doolo is offline Associate Member
    I just wanna point out that Primo is over 30 times more expensive to poduce then test or many other types of injectables. If your getting water retention from primo beware of counterfeits containing a different hormone.

Quote Originally Posted by doolo View Post
    I just wanna point out that Primo is over 30 times more expensive to poduce then test or many other types of injectables. If your getting water retention from primo beware of counterfeits containing a different hormone.
    I'm not sure it's fake. I read the Turkey Schering 100 mg/ml is the mostly reliable nowaydays. I bought this. Looks legit... but who knows..
    Anyway I talked with an IFBB PRO, and he said at high dose (he said example 600 mg/week) Primobolan depot (not the tablets) can cause water retention. And many site says it can. By the way this water retention is not estrogenic related.

wmrebel is offline Junior Member
    stallion i agree with the post and above and suggest that you dont give anymore advice. all you do is flame people and half the time your advice is completely wrong.

Thread Information