916casanova is offline Associate Member

PCT Anyone ever get sick after cycle?

Hey all, It has been about 2 weeks since my last shot. I ran 200mg test prop and 75mg tren a eod for 4 weeks and then just 200mg test prop for another 2 weeks.. I know I know, short cycle huh? Couldn't hang with the hair loss is why. Anyway, felt great with no loss of strength the first 1 1/2 weeks taking 40mg Nolva ed. No signs of gyno at all and barely breaking out in zits. Just a few here and there. My nuts are smaller now than when I was on cycle though and don't know why but anyway the last few days I feel like crap like I have an upset stomach and hot flashes. I feel good at parts of the day but not enough to lift. I am taking liquinolv and not sure it it is making me sick and wondering if going a day or two without will screw me up??

IRNMAD is offline Associate Member
    i got pneumona one time while on gear

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Might be from an estrogen rebound. HCG might help with the teste size problem also how long are you running pct?Nolva only is a very weak pct for that cycle.

Oh, my bad.. I am taking clomid as well. Going to be running it for 4 weeks. Got some arimidex on hand too but don't know if I need it..

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    Normally i'd day the nolva after taking tren might do it. However you were on tren ace so it should be out of your system. I would take the adex and see what happens. Whats the worst that can happen, you get sick?

Quote Originally Posted by jc95605 View Post
    Normally i'd day the nolva after taking tren might do it. However you were on tren ace so it should be out of your system. I would take the adex and see what happens. Whats the worst that can happen, you get sick?
    yeah, the tren I dropped 2 weeks before so I dont think its that. I hope its just a stomach virus or something. i just hate to not be lifting right now when I need to so I can keep my gains.

Thread Information