Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member

Question HELP! Serious Libido Problems

Ok let me begin by saying it has been 1 month 2 weeks since my last shot. I started a PCT 14 days after last shot; my PCT is nolva 25mgs and clomid 70mg's.
    Right about when i started PCT i noticed my worm was not hanging like it usually does. It will get hard but not like it usually does. I have never had this after any other cycle! why now??
    My recent cycle was 20cc test enth 250; 10cc decca 300; 25cc tren ace(home brew fina) 75mg/ml.
    I am making a doctors appointment tommorow and going to tell doc i take aas and that i would like blood work done.

Do you all have any imput on my libido problems...or what i should tell doc tommorow?

GettinBigAintEZ is offline Junior Member
    Obviously see a doctor. Just tell him it aint right. If he wants to know more tell him everything

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    did you run the tren and deca at the same time? thats asking for trouble.. also, the nolva might not help the progesterone from those two.

i ran tren after decca T Own but i know both shut down natty test.
    are you saying that if i get off the nolva my libido issues will go away?
    what do you recommend me saying to doc?

CAMboy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flex-Appeal View Post
    Ok let me begin by saying it has been 1 month 2 weeks since my last shot. I started a PCT 14 days after last shot; my PCT is nolva 25mgs and clomid 70mg's.
    Right about when i started PCT i noticed my worm was not hanging like it usually does. It will get hard but not like it usually does. I have never had this after any other cycle! why now??
    My recent cycle was 20cc test enth 250; 10cc decca 300; 25cc tren ace(home brew fina) 75mg/ml.
    I am making a doctors appointment tommorow and going to tell doc i take aas and that i would like blood work done.

Do you all have any imput on my libido problems...or what i should tell doc tommorow?
    your body will eventually come back to normal. But you should have ran some letro during cycle. Also, HCG after/during any use of tren is a must - I don't mess around with Tren without HCG - and that's even if it doesn't shrink my ballz. I don't wait for shit to happen I'm more of a preventative freak.

i plan on starting my next cycle in abt 3 weeks to a month. i wont be taking tren though.
    anything i can do for my libido problems until i start my next cycle?
    will i have my usual hard on's when i start shooting that test next cycle?

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    You will not fully recover. To early for cycle!

Just run agressive PCT with hCG or add hCG to your stack and your libido will go up.

If you will shoot test your problem will be solved.

ok well my next cycle is 20cc of test enth 300 and 20cc of decca300 and maybe a bottle of eq.
    *ar-r dosent sell hcg so i dont have access to that. Anything from ar-r that is the same or very similar?
    i thought you arent supposed to use hcg after a cycle only during...

bump

Ostrich is offline Junior Member
    Personaly I would cut the Deca out of my next cycle and replace it with something else. Deca sems to give a lot of people the Deca dick. I believe a lot of people run HCG post cycle. I run it during PCT.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    who needs sex drive anyway

i dont worry about decca dick when i shoot test with it. i need to get some hcg ...just gotta figure out how...i dont think ar-r sells it do they?

one8nine is offline Banned
    your pct sucks
    you have a good serm, nolva. also you have another (pointless) serm that sucks, clomid. clomid has terrible side effects
    you have no ai, no hcg . you are at the bare minimum.
    replace clomid with proviron
    grab some caber too, my guess is your progest receptors are still overly sensitive

maybe nexct time use hcg leading up to pct and control your estro/progest better on cycle so you dont carry your problems into pct

schmash is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GettinBigAintEZ View Post
    If he wants to know more tell him everything
    Can't agree. 20 years down the line this could prejudice an application for a mortgage and in particular the life insurance that may be associated with the finance.

Equally if ever you got accused of domestic violence in a split with your wife, you could have trouble getting access to see your kids as a certified roid freak.

Don't say nuttin.

As for the libido probs. Just get you buddy to service your girl till things sort themselves out for you.

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    can't believe your going to a doctor. Thats crazy, its not cancer. You're money though, spend away. I wouldn't do another cycle though if you can't deal with small shit like this. Sorry to be harsh but I'm just keeping this real. Don't use any more steroids , this is why it gets a bad name. You run deca and tren together, clomid sucks, nolva is to low, no hcg , and your gonna see a doc cause youre prick isn't hard enough. You're fault, go waste more money and make sure the insurance company gets the results of your drug test. Once again sorry if you get offended, but if no body else will set you straight Mercy will. Do me a favor and run the nolva at 80, pick up a hcg, and have some hard sex. You really shouldn't use AAS again, there are much bigger problems in the future you're gonna have to deal with.

Thread Information