Teras is offline Junior Member

4th cycle sust-mast-tren and gyno

Ok after reading some of the members' cycles, I've decided man up and run my next cycle like this. It will be my 4th. Goal is MAX strength and a dozen lean keepable pounds. I'm 255lbs atm.

1-12 Sustanon 437.5mg (125 eod)
    1-12 Masteron 525mg (75 ed)
    1-10 Tren Ace 525mg (75 ed)

I can't wait to start really but I still have a tiny bit of gyno left. I think masteron will help keep some estrogen under control, and I have femara on hand just in case, but should I reduce the test to an hrt dose to be extra cautious?

one8nine is offline Banned
    if you are shooting every day anyway why not trade the sust out for prop?
    great combo of test/mast/tren good timing too!
    masteron can help but dont "put all your eggs in that basket"
    if its just a little, why not clear it up before cycle? dont let being over zealous give you less than optimal results.
    i think progesterone stimulation from tren is more of a gyno threat than the test with the masteron stacked along side. maybe get some caber on hand with your letro if you are extra sensitive. i say keep your test dose up.

whats for pct?

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    I agree with one8nine. Also, the decanoate ester will take ages to clear so run something else at least 2 weeks longer than the sust, if you must use it. If you use prop, you dont have to switch anything else up. One last thing to consider: If you are shooting the others everyday, may as well shoot the sust every day as well.

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    I agree with one8nine. Also, the decanoate ester will take ages to clear so run something else at least 2 weeks longer than the sust, if you must use it. If you use prop, you dont have to switch anything else up. One last thing to consider: If you are shooting the others everyday, may as well shoot the sust every day as well.
    oh thats great i didnt think of running the mast 14 weeks

prop is a way better match for this cycle bro

Teras is offline Junior Member
    Thanks you both for your input. I did want to run prop initially, that's the only test I've run before actually. But I could only get ahold of sust at the time for some reason.
    For pct I just got straight clomid 100-50mg for 30 days. I have bromo and letro on hand for cycle.

Thread Information