Thread: Gym Question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Tman77 is offline New Member

Gym Question

Whats going on fellas. I'm currently taking D-Bol and wanted to know if it would be beneficial for me to go to the gym twice a day. I would go at 6:30 Am and at 6PM... I've read it might not be good to do but on steroids your muscles recover faster. Any info is appeciated.

GettinBigAintEZ is offline Junior Member
    lol Dbol only is questionable. If you do a worth-while steroid a two-a-day might be appropriate. Dude, do some research before posting questions like this.

normski is offline New Member

Proteans

Quote Originally Posted by Tman77 View Post
    Whats going on fellas. I'm currently taking D-Bol and wanted to know if it would be beneficial for me to go to the gym twice a day. I would go at 6:30 Am and at 6PM... I've read it might not be good to do but on steroids your muscles recover faster. Any info is appeciated.
    If your training hard, X2 per day, all the steroids in the World ain't going to do much good without high quality and large amounts of those proteans feeding the body machine.

I recon your better off going every day, and cut your body in harlf, bottom end one day followed by the top end the next day, and so on! But you would need to be well seasoned ( body building on that system) most of the time only the BIG boys do that sort of thing. Give your body a rest!!! Well thats my view anyway!

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Oh boy, deja fukkin vu!

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tman77 View Post
    Whats going on fellas. I'm currently taking D-Bol and wanted to know if it would be beneficial for me to go to the gym twice a day. I would go at 6:30AM and at 6PM... I've read it might not be good to do but on steroids your muscles recover faster. Any info is appeciated.
    Twice a day workouts have their place, but it depends on the split.

An AM cardio session + an evening lifting session would be ideal if you were getting adequate rest.

I find that when I am doing 2x a day workouts, I absolutely need 8-9 hours of sleep every night to support the energy/mental expenditure needed to keep the heart in it.

Now, to move on to your dianabol question, I personally wouldn't do any cardio on that drug for 2 reasons:

#1 - It gives me terrible headaches and throws my blood pressure out of whack
    #2 - It makes me VERY dehydrated

I also wouldn't lift 2x a day on it.

Good luck if you feel compelled to run the cycle you say you are on, but if I were you, I'd save the dianabol for when you can run something more sensible with it.

stallion_1 is offline suspended
    no dude, and i assume ur doing a dbol only cycle. prepare to lose most of ur gains...................

Ha dude

Quote Originally Posted by stallion_1 View Post
    no dude, and i assume ur doing a dbol only cycle. prepare to lose most of ur gains...................

Why is it you Continuously say you loose 95% of any gains after a cycle of just Dbol or metandrostenolon, all I have read about this lately says this is what Arnold was on in the 70’s and Deca or anything like was around in those days, and it looked like he lost 98% his gains ( NOT), so you may have lost 98% of your gains, and yes some others may do to, but I tend to believe this not always the case. To take Deca with it helps a lot to maintain more of the gains and increases your growth rate, well it would do, your taking even more steroids , ( staking) but Dbol or metandrostenolon taken on it’s own, can and still does in many, many cases have good enough result, there is enough mid 70’s and early 80’s champs out there results say your wrong Dude!

Quote Originally Posted by normski View Post
    Why is it you Continuously say you loose 95% of any gains after a cycle of just Dbol or metandrostenolon, all I have read about this lately says this is what Arnold was on in the 70’s and Deca or anything like was around in those days, and it looked like he lost 98% his gains ( NOT), so you may have lost 98% of your gains, and yes some others may do to, but I tend to believe this not always the case. To take Deca with it helps a lot to maintain more of the gains and increases your growth rate, well it would do, your taking even more steroids, ( staking) but Dbol or metandrostenolon taken on it’s own, can and still does in many, many cases have good enough result, there is enough mid 70’s and early 80’s champs out there results say your wrong Dude!
    DUDE, I NEVER SAID U LOSE 95% OF UR GAINS. U LOSE ABOUT 2/3 IF NOT MAYBE MORE. BEFORE U SAY ANY STUPID SHIT AND ATTACK ME, I WANT U TO EDUCATE URSELF.
    1) GO TO YAHOO.COM AND TYPE D-BOL ONLY CYCLE. ULL FIND THREAD AFTER THREAD AFTER THREAD OF PEOPLE LOSING MOST OF THEIR GAINS.
    2) HAVE U EVER SEEN ARNOLDS CYCLE U STUPID MORON?? HE WAS BASICALLY ON ALL THE TIME, SO THE BODY NEVER LOST A LOT BECAUSE HE WOULD JUST TAKE A SMALL BREAK BEFORE START JUICING AGAIN.
    3) HE KEPT A LOT OF GAINS COZ HE ALSO USED DECA AND PRIMO, HE DIDNT DO A DBOL ONLY CYCLE WHICH IS THE ISSUE AT HAND
    4) BACK IN THE DAYS, BODYBUILDERS WOULD DO DBOL ONLY CYCLES with good RESULTS, BUT THEYD DO SMALL CYCLES, SO THE GAINS WOULD NOT BE AS GREAT. THEYD DO 3 WEEKS ON 3 OFF AND BACK AGAIN. NOW GO EDUCATE URSELF BEFORE U ATTACK SOMEBODY MORE KNOWLEDGEABLE THAN U

Teras is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by normski View Post
    Why is it you Continuously say you loose 95% of any gains after a cycle of just Dbol or metandrostenolon, all I have read about this lately says this is what Arnold was on in the 70’s and Deca or anything like was around in those days, and it looked like he lost 98% his gains ( NOT), so you may have lost 98% of your gains, and yes some others may do to, but I tend to believe this not always the case. To take Deca with it helps a lot to maintain more of the gains and increases your growth rate, well it would do, your taking even more steroids, ( staking) but Dbol or metandrostenolon taken on it’s own, can and still does in many, many cases have good enough result, there is enough mid 70’s and early 80’s champs out there results say your wrong Dude!
    Well you and I, nor anyone else will never know for definite what Arnold was really on... However I personally know people who were at world class in other strength sports since the early 70's and I can tell you, none of what we're using now is new to them... And definitely not TEST! It's the oldest roid, everything else were derivatives. Even hgh was starting to appear in 70's, it was taken from cadaver...

Either way, even if d-bol only did work wonder, which I highly question, it's always a better approach to consider oneself as the rule and not as the seldom exception!

I've been there, and I must admit I got good strength gains from d-bol/winstrol oral only cycle, even kept most of it, but it also gave me bad gyno and little weight gains... So all in all, it's A BAD BAD idea period!

Ummm

Quote Originally Posted by Teras View Post
    Well you and I, nor anyone else will never know for definite what Arnold was really on... However I personally know people who were at world class in other strength sports since the early 70's and I can tell you, none of what we're using now is new to them... And definitely not TEST! It's the oldest roid, everything else were derivatives. Even hgh was starting to appear in 70's, it was taken from cadaver...

Either way, even if d-bol only did work wonder, which I highly question, it's always a better approach to consider oneself as the rule and not as the seldom exception!

I've been there, and I must admit I got good strength gains from d-bol/winstrol oral only cycle, even kept most of it, but it also gave me bad gyno and little weight gains... So all in all, it's A BAD BAD idea period!
    Thanks for reply: at least your not OD-ing like our friend Stallion, and you can put your point across in a nice way!

oneshot is offline Anabolic Member
    tisk tisk tisk. if you do a search there are over 20000 results for dbol only cycles and just about all of them will tell you what a bad idea it is

916casanova is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, I agree bout not just taking dbol . I am going to be taking a dbol cycle next but with test cypionate and deca or eq. Not sure which one yet but as far as the gym goes. It depends on the split I agree. Even though I didn't feel like I needed a day off when on my last cycle I know even on cycle that rest and recovery is still a neccessity. Some days if you don't rest you will just come home and crash man... At least it's what happend to me after going going going...

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    hey Stallion...you check your BP lately? HaHa

Ya, 'tis in the highs. Damn test!!!!!

Ho yes

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    hey Stallion...you check your BP lately? HaHa

I agree! back of that juce man!

Thread Information