MD09 is offline New Member

Tren, winny, anavar cycle?

Im new at this so any info on this cycle would be great.
    Please tell me what you all think.
    Tren -200mg week1-8
    winny-50mg tab week1-8
    Anavar -20mg tab week1-8

My workout is EOD cardio, even days free weights
    My diet is 2500 cals spred out in 4 meals with 4 protein shakes.

Im 6'0, 248lbs, BF 17%.

What about PCT?

Thanks for bein professionals!

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    is this your first run? what are your goals? age?

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    I take it you shave your head.

Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic View Post
    is this your first run? what are your goals? age?
    No, I have regularly used hgh and winny, but for this cycle it will be the first.
    My goal is to drop 10% body fat and gain some good quality muscle.
    I'm 30 years old and would like to get back to my yearly twenties.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    lol.

no way you're gonna drop 10% bf unless you have the best diet/workout ever. 10% bf in 8 weeks is a lot

I'm already loosing my hair due to genetics but I'm taking propecia daily if that helps to maintain. Just want to loose 10% BF before I finish School. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks.

winny does not burn fat. I would not do this cycle w/o test.

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    lol.

no way you're gonna drop 10% bf unless you have the best diet/workout ever. 10% bf in 8 weeks is a lot
    I know that's a lot but just want to get a strong head start. Would be happy to lose that by Halloween.
    any advice would be appreciated.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Its possible, at the expense of muscle mass of course.

winny does not burn fat. I would not do this cycle w/o test.
    This cycle is already sitting on my counter top, they screwed up and sent me 2 tren not 2 primo so this is what I have sitting here.
    As for winny, Im an avid user of this stuff and swear by it. I maintain great quality muscle well after my cycles have ended even though its hard on the liver.
    So any advice on what I have in stock would be awesome.
    Thanks for responding!

Its possible, at the expense of muscle mass of course.
    Do you think that the cycle I have posted would clean up the unwanted BF? while adding some decent muscle?or just get huge?

Quote Originally Posted by MD09 View Post
    Do you think that the cycle I have posted would clean up the unwanted BF? while adding some decent muscle?or just get huge?
    no. will not burn body fat. adding lean muscle depends on diet and excersize. need test in this run.

no. will not burn body fat. adding lean muscle depends on diet and excersize. need test in this run.
    My exercise is; cardio 3 days 2hours a day, I do (advanced cycling) along with circuit training. Then 2 days a week 2 hours a day free weights and end with light cardo.
    This cycle is all I have sitting here to use. I wouldn't be able to get test in time. any other options on my cycle to change or am I screwed?
    My goal is to lean up and drop 10% bf while packing on about 10lbs of good quality muscle by Halloween.
    anymore advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks bro.

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    Is the tren a-or-e? is that per week?
    Pills, I'm assuming ED?

I think most shakes are a waste of money, and your calories look to low. You can't loose 10%bf in 8 weeks on this diet/cycle, and def. can't gain muscle while doing so. Just trying to help, don't want you to be surprised. Also need the answers to the above question to help any.

that cardio and workout schedule isn't very good either, sorry bro, not trying to bust you're balls.

Quote Originally Posted by MercyDog View Post
    Is the tren a-or-e? is that per week?
    Pills, I'm assuming ED?

I think most shakes are a waste of money, and your calories look to low. You can't loose 10%bf in 8 weeks on this diet/cycle, and def. can't gain muscle while doing so. Just trying to help, don't want you to be surprised. Also need the answers to the above question to help any.
    Its tren-e. 200mg per week. the winny, anavar are tabs and taken every day.
    I was supposed to get primo but ended up with tren-e for this cycle. any advice would be great.

need work on the training schedule like MercyDog said. what is your diet like. there is no majic pill.

Its tren -e. 200mg per week. the winny, anavar are tabs and taken every day.
    I was supposed to get primo but ended up with tren-e for this cycle. any advice would be great.
    Tren, winny, and anavar is going to shut you down, hence no testosterone (or foundation to build on) in you're stack. You need to at the very minimum run 250mgs. of test a week with this stack. Tren is the bomb but 200 week is semi-low. In the perfect world, put your cycle on hold and get some test-e or cyp. and run at least 250week. In the perfect world,
    1-10 test-e and tren-e 1mL. each 2Xweek
    1-4 winny 100-150mg.ed
    4-10 anavar 50mg.ed

Tren , winny, and anavar is going to shut you down, hence no testosterone (or foundation to build on) in you're stack. You need to at the very minimum run 250mgs. of test a week with this stack. Tren is the bomb but 200 week is semi-low. In the perfect world, put your cycle on hold and get some test-e or cyp. and run at least 250week. In the perfect world,
    1-4 winny 100-150mg.ed
    4-10 anavar 50mg.ed
    why suggest a cycle like this to someone who doesnt know how to train? Id be he need nutrition work as well. he would make more gains from reworking training and spending time in the diet forum. imho

Tren , winny, and anavar is going to shut you down, hence no testosterone (or foundation to build on) in you're stack. You need to at the very minimum run 250mgs. of test a week with this stack. Tren is the bomb but 200 week is semi-low. In the perfect world, put your cycle on hold and get some test-e or cyp. and run at least 250week. In the perfect world,
    1-4 winny 100-150mg.ed
    4-10 anavar 50mg.ed
    This sounds good. I'll just put this cycle on hold for ntwo weeks. what about PCT?
    Thanks for the awesome advice bro!

why suggest a cycle like this to someone who doesnt know how to train? Id be he need nutrition work as well. he would make more gains from reworking training and spending time in the diet forum. imho
    Bro I'm a firefighter in the fifth largest city in the us. my training is impeccable I'm also a pre-med student so I know my nutrition.

The problem is I want to shred up with lean muscle! Not get yoked out!

So if you don't have anything positive to say or any helpful tips then don't respond to my post.

not having something positive to say, or just not saying what you want to hear? these are your words,"My exercise is; cardio 3 days 2hours a day, I do (advanced cycling) along with circuit training. Then 2 days a week 2 hours a day free weights and end with light cardo."
    this is insufficient. I dont care what your career is, this is not enough to warent aas. you will NOT burn fat from aas. list your nutrition ideas. give me your maintance calories and intake cals and %'tage break down. there is no majic pills

My maintenance cals are 3100. My daily calorie intake is, 2500. these cals are spread out over 4 meals, including my protein supplements (1gram of protein per pound of my body weight) which is 248lbs.

I eat daily (random order); egg whites, nuts, lots of veggies, chicken breast, turkey, salmon, oatmeal, kidney beans, brown rice, 100% whole wheat breads.

One day a week usually a weekend night I eat and drink what ever.

My maintenance cals are 3100. My daily calorie intake is, 2500. these cals are spread out over 4 meals, including my protein supplements (1gram of protein per pound of my body weight) which is 248lbs.

I eat daily (random order); egg whites, nuts, lots of veggies, chicken breast, turkey, salmon, oatmeal, kidney beans, brown rice, 100% whole wheat breads.

One day a week usually a weekend night I eat and drink what ever.
    get diet and order and see goals naturally.

I already commented on his training and diet, he needs a little more calories than 2500 and a little more weight training, how am I to assume he needs diet help when theres no information given. Do you just automatically think everyone needs diet help? This guys 248, 6-0, at 17% and is going to cycle, if all thats true thats not bad in my book at all, thats about where most professional heavyweight boxers are. Contrary to some beliefs it is alot easier to harden up and burn fat with high test levels. Why not.. re-work training, spend time in the diet forum, and cycle properly. I'm about 16% when I'm bulking and don't like going under 10% because I become lethargic. It takes at least 5,000cals. a day to keep my motor running but after a heavy workout I'll go throw block 3 bucks up.

I already commented on his training and diet, he needs a little more calories than 2500 and a little more weight training, how am I to assume he needs diet help when theres no information given. Do you just automatically think everyone needs diet help? This guys 248, 6-0, at 17% and is going to cycle, if all thats true thats not bad in my book at all, thats about where most professional heavyweight boxers are. Contrary to some beliefs it is alot easier to harden up and burn fat with high test levels. Why not.. re-work training, spend time in the diet forum, and cycle properly. I'm about 16% when I'm bulking and don't like going under 10% because I become lethargic. It takes at least 5,000cals. a day to keep my motor running but after a heavy workout I'll go throw block 3 bucks up.

"My diet is 2500 cals spred out in 4 meals with 4 protein shakes.

Im 6'0, 248lbs, BF 17%."

did you need more than this? aas are not majic beans. they do NOT burn fat. he can achieve goals w/o aas if he learns how to eat

My exercise is; cardio 3 days 2hours a day, I do (advanced cycling) along with circuit training. Then 2 days a week 2 hours a day free weights and end with light cardo.

One day a week usually a weekend night I eat and drink what ever...

This is my acquired gear that I have;
    Tren -200mg week1-8-------2 vials of 10mls each.
    winny-50mg tab week1-8---400tabs 10mgs each.
    Anavar -20mg tab week1-8--200tabs 10mgs each.

This is all of my info...

MercyDog i appreciate all your info. I just posted all my info and amounts of gear that I have. Just talked to a friend and am going to receive test next week (2 vials worth 20mls). so could I run the tren -e and test-e together as one injection since they are both the same esters?
    any info from you would be awesome.
    thanks to everybody else and their info as well.

yea together at 2cc, twice a week, thats 400mg. tren and 500mg. test every week right? Now you won't really feel these compounds comin on untill about week 3 and by week 4 you'll def. know if its real. Run them as long as you are making gains, or can stand it. Start the winny at 100mgs./day, break it up to twice daily, run them 4-5 weeks. Finish with anavar 40-80mgs./day

protect your liver as the tren is kinda tough, and the winstrol isn't helping matters. Re-post if you get insomnia. Def. be reading diet and training till your test gets here.

oh yea, by the way, you can run the anavar up 10days past your last shot. then on the 14th day start pct. May want to run Ar.25ed throughout, I never do but the more I read about it may start. HCG perferabaly to start then nolvadex .

Thanks for the ggod info bro! Is this cycle going to shred me out?

CAMboy is offline New Member
    Im new at this so any info on this cycle would be great.
    Please tell me what you all think.
    Tren -200mg week1-8
    winny-50mg tab week1-8
    Anavar -20mg tab week1-8

My workout is EOD cardio, even days free weights
    My diet is 2500 cals spred out in 4 meals with 4 protein shakes.

Im 6'0, 248lbs, BF 17%.

What about PCT?

Thanks for bein professionals!

hey bro...read read read read read! -Hit up a library and pick out anabolic books! U will learn that NO TEST, MEANS NO CYCLE!

Chubbosaurus is offline Junior Member
    I could be wrong, but I don't think you'll notice any affect from the Anavar --especially at that dose--while running Winny and tren .

Thanks for the ggod info bro! Is this cycle going to shred me out?
    steroids do NOT burn fat.

One day a week usually a weekend night I eat and drink what ever...

This is my acquired gear that I have;
    Tren -200mg week1-8-------2 vials of 10mls each.
    winny-50mg tab week1-8---400tabs 10mgs each.
    Anavar -20mg tab week1-8--200tabs 10mgs each.

This is all of my info...
    248 grams of protien, 248*4= 992
    992/2500 = 40%
    how much carbs and fat?

Teras is offline Junior Member
    not having something positive to say, or just not saying what you want to hear? these are your words,"My exercise is; cardio 3 days 2hours a day, I do (advanced cycling) along with circuit training. Then 2 days a week 2 hours a day free weights and end with light cardo."
    this is insufficient. I dont care what your career is, this is not enough to warent aas. you will NOT burn fat from aas. list your nutrition ideas. give me your maintance calories and intake cals and %'tage break down. there is no majic pills
    How is that insufficient training? 10 hours a week is plenty. His training is in check to burn fat IMO. And maybe there is no magic pill but we all know it's easier to cut with a low dose of test + tren or var.

Quote Originally Posted by Teras View Post
    How is that insufficient training? 10 hours a week is plenty. His training is in check to burn fat IMO. And maybe there is no magic pill but we all know it's easier to cut with a low dose of test + tren or var.
    his resistance training is 2 days/week. do I need to explain how that is insufficient?

Thread Information