jamyjamjr is offline Banned

tren a and correct dosage

hey guys, wanted to get your take on the best way to do tren a with dosage, hear you kinda gotta start slow..
    stats
    6'4
    280lbs
    18%bf (its down from 27% from my current cycle, im in week 8 so please spare the you need to diet stuff and just answer the tren question, thx!)
    iv got 20ml of tren a, 100mg/ml

i was told to do 100mg eod by my source, but nothin wrong with double checkin since my research on this site says otherwise.. thx

CAMboy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jamyjamjr View Post
    hey guys, wanted to get your take on the best way to do tren a with dosage, hear you kinda gotta start slow..
    stats
    6'4
    280lbs
    18%bf (its down from 27% from my current cycle, im in week 8 so please spare the you need to diet stuff and just answer the tren question, thx!)
    iv got 20ml of tren a, 100mg/ml

i was told to do 100mg eod by my source, but nothin wrong with double checkin since my research on this site says otherwise.. thx
    research this on books bro. But anyway, people on average usually do 50mg - 150mgED or EOD it really depends. Ur bf is kinda up there buddy are u trying to cut? I'd say u keep it at 75mg - 100mg EOD - I think that's the best bang for buck.

yea, im currently workin on bringing it down another ten percent before the end of my next cycle which would be november

thecivilizedanimal is offline Senior Member
    yea, im currently workin on bringing it down another ten percent before the end of my next cycle which would be november
    your bodyfat is insanely high for a cycle !

seriously !

wtf ?

27-18% and your cycling ?

why even bother ?

whats your diet like ?

how do you not expect to get this response ?

have you even done anything to lose any of that body fat ?

i dropped from 280lb to 250-240 lb then down to 215-220 at 15-17%bf before i started a cycle .,.

tren is great though
    i'm doing 100mg eod thinking about bumping that up to about 100mg ed !?!. ( or playing safe and doing 75mg ed ...... lol )
    Last edited by thecivilizedanimal; 07-29-2008 at 12:39 AM.

dude, whats with the stigma of losing higher bf percentages and gear? pro hormones and test lead to more muscle.. more muscle= FASTER METABOLISM.. ie 70cal for every 1lbs of muscle u put on.. the theory is sound, iv dropped 10% in 8 weeks, im living proof buddy... wtf is the problem????

dude, whats with the stigma of losing higher bf percentages and gear? pro hormones and test lead to more muscle.. more muscle= FASTER METABOLISM.. ie 70cal for every 1lbs of muscle u put on.. the theory is sound, iv dropped 10% in 8 weeks, im living proof buddy... wtf is the problem????
    well it's cuz people retain more water while on juice and for many other reasons as well that can increase bf %. More muscle doesn't always equal faster metabolism for everybody...remember we are all chemically and biologically different which is why I hate medicine sometimes but anyways, I believe 10% could be done in 8 weeks but that's really tough man...it's almost impossible for some of us. If you've done that before, mad props to u bro. Primobolan is the secret for those with double digits (of course other substances can work too) - research this. But all in all, Diet Cardio and weight training is key always.

dude, already did 10% once, i can do it again

dude, already did 10% once, i can do it again
    mad props!

thx man, takes alotta work but it's well worth it. im fallin in love with my body all over again!!

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    I think one other practical response regarding why lower bf % is optimal rests with the amount of estradiol floating through your body.

When you have a higher fat, it is *generally* a safe bet that you have more estradiol than a lean person. This means when you start utilizing testosterone , you could experience stronger estrogenic side effects.

That being said, I personally believe you could lose the weight BEFORE taking the gear and just get absolutely ripped, thus maximizing your muscle gains instead of wasting gear to cut.

Think of it like a drag race...Car A and Car B both start and Car A uses his nitrous off the line. Yes, that car will jump out to a lead, but won't reach the same top speed as Car B. When Car B reaches his target speed, he uses the nitrous and accelerates to CRAZY speeds.

Catch my drift? I'm not saying you'll be disappointed and I congratulate your successes so far.

Just think about that for the next time you may cycle.

Cheers.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Not to mention the sides like High BP and cholesterol lipids that go in the shitter. Both can lead to heart complications and at a higher BF% your more at risk for a heart attack. Yeah you may have won this time but keep doing that and its going to catch up to you. That is a huge reason why we advocate starting cycles at a lower BF% not using AAS to lower BF%. Remember no matter how much you want to think your right AAS specifically does not burn fat, there are no shortcuts. Its your diet and cardio that shed the fat. Im sure during this cycle you've dropped the BF% due to a change in your diet which you could have done without AAS.

As far as the tren goes, save it for next time. Tren itself is one of the strongest AAS there is and it is by no means something to jsut "add" to a cycle like winny or dbol . SAve it for another cycle and PLAN that out.

i cant say i disagree with you, but the extra 20lbs of muscle iv put on this last cycle works as a great catalyst to reach my goals. im burning an extra 1400 calories a day sitting on my ass. it's also helped with my motivation to hit the gym.. i would be ignorant to disregard the input i recieve from this forum, seeing as how many of you have a great deal of experiance in the matter. believe it or not, i have not been hitting the cardio hard at all. matter of fact, i only lifted the first 6 weeks of my cycle and lost alotta weight. there was a big 180 in my diet though, there's no doubting that. learned alotta things through the diet branch of this forum. theres a good nutritional video there that i follow to the T. im trying to drop another 4 percent before i do my next cycle.. i still have 2 weeks left on the one im currently doing.. im starting a 2 week on, 2 week off eca stack, but i wont be starving myself. matter of fact, my diet wont change a bit. im ok with losing a little bit of muscle for 4 percent.. as you can see, my next cycle is a pretty good one, so i have no worries. thx for the input guys...

50-75mg eod, tren is probably the strongest injectable out there now.

Thread Information