lee_fitness is offline New Member

Exclamation Gyno - end coursor carry on treating?!

Hey guys on my 4th week of test sust 750mg and deca , 250mg i aquired a bitchy lupm under my nipple.
    I started treatment 4-5days ago. I upped my Adex to 1mg p/d and added in nolva 40mg day1+2 and 20mg so on. I have cut down my test totaly this week also to help bring down estrogen from high test.

So im using 1mg adex and 20mg nolva unill it subsides. The day after the 1mg adex pain went down say 75% and lump was only a swell at that point.
    Getting letro on thursday from doc.
    Pain is still there but not as bad, BUT little bump / lump under nip is still there.
    Should i
    A: stop course and use Letro for Pct
    B: carry on cycle at 500mg test enanth 200mg deca p/w with Letro protocal (Binos one) 2.5mg p/d then taper down
    C:stop course and do PCT

My pct is, Aromasin with clomid then nolva
    Aroma 25mgp/d week1-4
    clomid 50mg week1-2
    Nolva 20mg week 3-5/6

Or any other suggestions. I have delt with bitch tit before but not in this situation. It was off cycle pre Cycle. And worked.

Help and views will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by lee_fitness; 07-29-2008 at 01:25 PM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If your gyno is caused by the deca then the nolva may be actually making it worse. Get your hands on some letro asap.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    If your gyno is caused by the deca then the nolva may be actually making it worse. Get your hands on some letro asap.
    Sorry i failed to mention that i have a high suspision its not Progestin related.
    I have gatehered this from its ocuring from a 75omg sust p/w highest to date fo myself. The Deca is at a low dose the previous week being only at 100mg week1 + 2. Weeks 3 200mg and week 4 was 200mg. Week 4 was meant to be 250mg but my gyno flared up.

As soonas i took Adex 1mg the next day the pain had dramaticaly decreased.

Even to the point of it possibly being Progestin elated from Deca. Have you any knowlage or experience on which choice i should take e.g: the original a) b) c) etc.?

Letro is the best for gyno in general, you can take things like bromo or caber to lower prolactin in the future but those are mainly to prevent prolactin problems not cure them.

Letro 100%

Letro is the best for gyno in general, you can take things like bromo or caber to lower prolactin in the future but those are mainly to prevent prolactin problems not cure them.

Letro 100%
    The issue at hand isnt a prolactin thread. Caber will be on the way just incase anyway, but how about the options with my cycle bro? Any experience on my situation or any info?

Thanks, Lee

Letro is good for any type of gyno, I`m simply saying if you are prone to any gyno I am suggesting you run caber or bromo while on 19nors to reduce the chances of gyno. If you feel the gyno is very bad then stop the cycle, I have never gotten gyno which is very fortunate (knock on wood). No matter what you are going to have to do gyno reversal with letro.

Thumbs up

Letro is good for any type of gyno, I`m simply saying if you are prone to any gyno I am suggesting you run caber or bromo while on 19nors to reduce the chances of gyno. If you feel the gyno is very bad then stop the cycle, I have never gotten gyno which is very fortunate (knock on wood). No matter what you are going to have to do gyno reversal with letro.
    K thanks Redz.

No Deca in Next cycle cant wait for tht one!

Anyone else with any experience with Gyno on Cycle in reference to original post answers a)b)c) etc.
    Thanks, Lee

Thread Information