Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by fattymcbutterpants View Post
    Where would you implant it at if you did? Because its behind the ears on cows but i would say there would have to be several places you could actually implant it
    it would just need to be sub-q, so basically anywhere. The reason they do it behind the ears in cows is that you can't sell the meat anywhere you put the implant. Not a big demand for a juicy center cut ear steak.

Btw, don't do it...that's just silly behavior, or at least make a video. It's gonna sting a little, and probably will keep stinging for a week or more. Just look up how to convert, it's easy.

fattymcbutterpants is offline Senior Member
    Haha im not planning on actually doing it, but if i did i would record it and show it to everyone on this site lol

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    How old are you?

Quote Originally Posted by fattymcbutterpants View Post
    Haha im not planning on actually doing it, but if i did i would record it and show it to everyone on this site lol

19 why?

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    no redneck would be pushin a beamer like that right?
    lol...thanks bro! I'm an undercover redneck

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaju View Post
    AMEN BRO !!!! I get that alot being from the south. Anyone that is brave enough to say it to my face will be shown the three degrees I have on the wall of my office.
    Yeah I get tired of hearing that steriotypical bullshit. I get it all the time when I go up to Detroit to visit family. I can't tell you how many times I about had to "throw-down" because dudes would pickup on my southern ascent and start talking shit...when I was younger of course. By the way, what's a degree, lol?

Yea it does get sort of annoying whenever people are like "OMG talk again!!! thats so funny did you hear his accent?" And i really dont have much of an accent at all and im not a redneck. I live around a bunch but im not

scibble is offline "A Dukkit In The Making"
    Hey! Stop talking about rednecks and talk more about how you're gonna tag yourself with a cow cartridge !

j/k

LifeSize is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daem View Post
    Do u mean implanting it in your own skin, or ingesting it?

This has been mentioned before with the gun they use to implant it, but I won't go there.

There are lots of fillers used to get the compound in a solid form...When you filter it you'll understand what I mean...Thick, goopy mess of white/yellow that is the binding agents.

We extract only the liquid and then filter it because it can be injected and make it into the bloodstream. If you drank it, it would be broken in the liver and without 17-alpha alkalytion, it would be passed out of your body before it could do anything.

There you go!
    The way I do finaplex conversion is dissolve the pellets, and then I extract the stuff that separates off the top, and then I filter all of it.. So I don't actually remove the binders from the solution.. Most of it gets stuck in the coffee filter.. No harm no foul, 61 days injecting it so far..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information