Thread: Finaplex

dabaaf is offline New Member

Finaplex

I am about to start a small 6 week cycle of finaplex (broken down). Does anyone have any advice. Will i need a PCT or anything like that? I only plan on doing about 400-500 mg per week. I was not planning on stacking with anything simply for the added expense. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Stats????
    Age???
    LIfting experience????

What do you mean by finaplix (broken down)??????

Not a good idea!!!!!!

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    Stats????
    Age???
    LIfting experience????

What do you mean by finaplix (broken down)??????

Not a good idea!!!!!!
    You beat me to it.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    tren only with no test and no pct? that's about as bad as it gets.
    as stated post your stats, etc. and we can go from there.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    and by broken down, you mean like filtered so you can inject?

6'2"
    age 29

Yes this will be broken down, filtered and injected. I have read alot of different things online and they all seem to be a little different as with this site. I am just asking if anybody has any experience with this. I was not planning on stacking any test with this but if it is necessary i will. I am not looking to gain alot of mass or anything. I am just kind of stuck in a rut and need a little help other than creatine and other similar supplements. Any ideas would be appreciated.

what is your BF%.........

Tren is a great compound, but not on its own.......It will shut you down hard and fast.......

what other cycles have you done?

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    if you're just looking for a little boost i don't think tren is for you.

What is your bf%

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by dabaaf View Post
    I am about to start a small 6 week cycle of finaplex (broken down). Does anyone have any advice. Will i need a PCT or anything like that? I only plan on doing about 400-500 mg per week. I was not planning on stacking with anything simply for the added expense. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    I would NEVER run alone AND PCT is a MUST!!!

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    tren only with no test and no pct? that's about as bad as it gets.
    as stated post your stats, etc. and we can go from there.
    no if he wanted to get worse he could add deca and birth control

Im not sure of my body fat %. I do not even max out on any excercises. I have been lifting since age 17, and more or less just do it just for recreation and fitness reasons. I have stacked deca durabolin primo test, and a few others when i first started lifting but nothing since. I have never taken anything for more than 6 weeks at a time. Since i need to stack with a test can anyone reccomend something. Can anyone reccomend a good PCT. I have tried creatine, HMB, herbal test enhancers and several other supplements that promise results, some usally helping a little. The only thing i take now is protien and a glutamine complex. I just need a boost. Thanks.

well, PCT consists of compounds like.......Letrozole , Arimidex , nolvadex , HCG , clomid,......these would probably be alot better to aid in recovery, instead of what you used.......

You should check out the PCT forum.......also, could you not reevaluate your diet to get the gains you want......

chris001 is offline New Member
    man i think finaplix is awesome. take it with winstrol . dont worry about your diet so much until the last couple weeks. then lean up. keep eating enough calories and working out and you will keep all your gains. i recently broke my collar bone, but i went from 150 to 178 in a month and a half. i just joined this website are the products legit. i cant lift for a month but i plan on going all out and getting back.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by chris001 View Post
    man i think finaplix is awesome. take it with winstrol. dont worry about your diet so much until the last couple weeks. then lean up. keep eating enough calories and working out and you will keep all your gains. i recently broke my collar bone, but i went from 150 to 178 in a month and a half. i just joined this website are the products legit. i cant lift for a month but i plan on going all out and getting back.
    wow, in your first post you made it clear you have no business giving advice. I recommend doing some research, start your own threads, and don't advise others until you develop a basic knowledge base.

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    at your size and experience I've got a feeling your betting you can loose weight, and harden up with tren . Not really true. You prob need a better diet and training. 272lbs. is pretty big with not much cycle history.

Thread Information