SlammiN is offline Junior Member

I want to feel normal again!!!

Hi
    I've done 2 courses of steroids . I finished the last one about 5 weeks ago. Before i took steroids i was honestly the happiest person ever and one of the reasons i started was because i was so confident it wouldn't mess with my emotions because i wasn't an emotional guy. But now i'm really messed up and i feel down and depressed and i've never actually felt anything like this in my life i'm 22 now. I've got no reason to be sad. How can i get back to my old self i don't even care about steroids anymore i just want to feel myself again. Can anyone give me some advice i'm feeling pretty messed up.
    Thanks

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    what did you take and what was your pct?

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SlammiN View Post
    Hi
    I've done 2 courses of steroids . I finished the last one about 5 weeks ago. Before i took steroids i was honestly the happiest person ever and one of the reasons i started was because i was so confident it wouldn't mess with my emotions because i wasn't an emotional guy. But now i'm really messed up and i feel down and depressed and i've never actually felt anything like this in my life i'm 22 now. I've got no reason to be sad. How can i get back to my old self i don't even care about steroids anymore i just want to feel myself again. Can anyone give me some advice i'm feeling pretty messed up.
    Thanks
    What was your PCT and what was your cycle like?

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    yeah bad deal bro give us some information

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds like your pct was too weak and your hormone balance is still out of whack. You may want to consider doing another pct.

hey whatup smokeyd? havent scene you on here for awhile

my guess is you don't know what pct is?

passthetest is offline Member
    I always get depressed during pct but it gets better later, I would just give it time and it's vital to keep training hard right now to keep your hard earned/expensive gains.

SlammiN is offline Junior Member
    your all right, ive messed about and not bothered with pct properly this time. only had 1500iu hcg up to now. last time had nolva clomid and letro, and ive just took all 3 of them now. i just imagined that they werent that important, but it really was me being stupid and i dont know why i didnt take it as seriously on my 2nd course, but i know now!

1st course was sust and deca 12 week with pct
    2nd course was test enth only 10 week without, my fault i know

Thanks for telling me that with pct i will start to feel better, as it doesnt make sense, my life is probably better now than it ever has been!! cant wait to get back on the right track, think i'm gonna be a natural bb for a while!!

Thanks

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    When you start PCT, your natural levels are at an all time low......and with the PCT, you are trying to kick them back in.......
    I think everyoned gets a little down in the dumps when they have to stp there cycle.....I hate coming off........but i am enjoying no injections.....Will start again in November.....

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SlammiN View Post
    Hi
    Thanks
    PCT is critical to follow after a regimen.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    I'm in last days of pct after a pretty hefty cycle and so far I haven't wanted to kill myself......so far so good. BTW my pct was 6 weeks long.

Thread Information