ComeFlyWithMe is offline New Member

Talking what to run with my t3?

About a year ago, I planned on running a winny/t3 cutting cycle. Based on advice I received from this forum, I put it off until I could run 50mg ed of winny instead of the 25 I had originally planned. Unfortunately, my source did not come through, and so I have had to scrap this plan. My question for you guys is: What should I run along with my t3?

After some research, I am stuck. Several reasons are holding me in this position.
    1) Only enough t3 for 6 weeks (not to mention I probably shouldn't run it much longer than that)
    2) Test should be run for 10-12 weeks, and I am only interested in 6
    3) my profession is such that 6 weeks (vacation time) is all I'll be able to be on without risking getting fired

About the only thing I can come up with is Anavar . Although expensive, it seems to be the best choice given the circumstances. I'm also fairly certain I can get my hands on some. Possibly 50mg ed? Great strength gains aren't important, but would be nice. My highest priority is the cutting. (I'm at 200lbs 13% bf as per calipers last thursday) I'm game for listening to everyone's thoughts!

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Var for 6 weeks alongside the T3 should be ok for you.

I don't understand how an employer would catch you and be suspicious if you are cutting...Guys usually have trouble in offices or work situations that people notice change easily.

At any rate, good luck with the T3...I've never been a fan of it or clenbuterol because of harsh sides.

Well, I fly for a living, and don't particularly want to be working while on so to speak.

so do you think 50mg is enough/too much? That's one thing I haven't been able to discern from my research. And should my source fail me, what other alternates would you think could fill in well enough? I was thinking that perhaps dbol would be ok, but probably not what I am looking for.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ComeFlyWithMe View Post
    Well, I fly for a living, and don't particularly want to be working while on so to speak.

so do you think 50mg is enough/too much? That's one thing I haven't been able to discern from my research. And should my source fail me, what other alternates would you think could fill in well enough? I was thinking that perhaps dbol would be ok, but probably not what I am looking for.
    DO NOT USE DIANABOL alongside the T3. Running it for 6 weeks would be pure torture, and it isn't going to help you cut at all.

50-70mg/ed is a good dose for your purposes.

If you can't obtain the gear you want, don't compromise for the sake of running something.

I agree 100%. But having said that, what else besides winny and var can be run with t3 when we're talking about only a 6 week time frame?

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    if you're only interested in running test for 6 weeks, why not run prop?

i wouldnt run t3 without test. var only is nothing special and the catabolic effects of t3 arent going to make anything better

I was under the impression that test takes too long to kick in to be of any use in a 6 week cycle. So basically what I've come up with was running winny or anavar . But winny has been scrapped at this point. I was trying to find out what other alternatives would be available.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by ComeFlyWithMe View Post
    I was under the impression that test takes too long to kick in to be of any use in a 6 week cycle. So basically what I've come up with was running winny or anavar. But winny has been scrapped at this point. I was trying to find out what other alternatives would be available.
    test p kicks in very quickly. results come after the first week.

Thanks for the advice, much appreciated!!

Thread Information