Thread: Help! Urgent?

rokipoki is offline Associate Member

Help! Urgent?

Hey guys .

I'm in my 11th week of deca (400mg/pwk) sustanon (500mg/pwk) cycle

My first 6 weeks were Deca (400mg/pwk) / Enanthat(500mg/pwk)

Now for the last three days i started feeling really dizzy and kindof had a panic attack yesterday.

Now was at vacation, and maybe it's sleep/ sun related, but is it possible that i feel this way because of steroids ?
    I was at the doctors already ( did not mention steroid use ) she said, that it could be because of the sun, my blood pressure was normal, but she did say that i need to go back if i start feeling dizzy again.
    Do you guys think i should stop using now?

Tnx,
    R.

scribbs12 is offline Member
    maybe you nicked a vein and some of the roids got in there.. did you start feeling immediately after an injection? Usually people can get short breath and dizziness, coughing and can even taste it sometimes if you inject a little in a vein.. (so i have read on here) . but i wouldnt stop.. looks like your about done with your cycle anyways 11th week?... probably got 1 more week left.. or maybe if you're cutting (which i highly doubt cause your taking test/deca ) and you are toward the end of your cycle.... you're probably restricting your calories alot.. + sun.. could make you dizzy and tired.. iv had friends that have done that... diet at low cals just to get ripped while on.. and be extremely tired adn fatigued all the time... . but just stick around see what others say.. good luck.. hope you feel better.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    dont stop, your fine. your just panicing. it is probably from the sun since it hasnt happened before but it can also be your bp. what was your bp when you went to the dr's? if that is the case then try to consume less sodium. dont start to panic just because you feel a little dizzy after spending a day in the sun because it has happened to most of us before. since your on week 11 and have never felt this way before and your bp is normal im going to have to say its caused by the sun. have you been drinking at nights on your vacation? how is your diet?
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

rokipoki is offline Associate Member
    My diet is on check, except for the last 5 days it was totaly missed( because the vacation ) my BP was 140/80, so it's probalby really sun related. I still have 3 weeks left, this is my last week of Deca , then have 2 weeks of sust. left. So i will finish my cycle.

Tnx guys,
    R.

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    Any Caffeine, this can cause anxiety as it does for me while on cycle

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rokipoki View Post

I'm in my 11th week of deca (400mg/pwk) sustanon(500mg/pwk) cycle
    please tell me you are not shooting sust 2x a week

Thread Information