FIrst shot was monday at 10am. This is my first aas cycle and aas shot. Swabbed my test e vial, drew with a 23g terumo pin that took several pumps of the plunger to finally get 1ml of oil in (250mg), swabbed right upper quad, changed pin to 25g 1" terumo, had to put a ton of pressure on plunger to shot the 1ml (took at least 30 seconds to shoot the 1ml with a lot of pressure), withdrew pin and swabbed hole while massaging for 5 minutes, then put a small band-aid over hole. No pain, discomfort, everything good. ROund 5pm is when the pain hit and felt like a horse just kicked me in my inject spot. Walked with a bad limp all night at work, could barely sit on the tiolet to take a crap, bad pain. Next morning (yesterday) woke up feeling 50% better pain wise and could move my leg a little more. Did notice though a silver dollar size pink color surrounding injection site and some swelling. Went about my day and slept with a heat pad over site. Woke up today feeling 80-85% pain wise and a little more flexable than yesterday but now the pink area (very light pink color) is double in size and still swelling (about the same as yesterday). Is this normal for a virgin muscle and should expect this for my first shot every or is maybe my gear a little dirty and could be a slight infection? I uploaded a pic and u can see i was flexing both legs equally and left quad looks fine but right quad doesnt have the same definition because of the swelling. I have more definition in my left quad than the pic shows (shitty pic with my camera phone) and the pink color is so light u cant see it in the pic. Oh yeah, i aspirated to before shooting and saw a few air bubbles so then i shot, forgot to say that. Ive ordered some 20g terumos to draw and 23g to shoot since this oil seems pretty thick from what others have been telling me. I also have a thread titles drawing issues if u guys need more info or just ask, ill bump it. I check this site all day everyday via my att tilt phone so will be able to respond asap to anyone. Thank you for ur help and looking at this for me!