itraylor is offline Junior Member

Break in Cycle a Show Stopper?

Hello. I am 6’ 188 lbs. with 16% Body fat. I actually think that my body fat is a little elevated due to me recently taking Deca which has been my only cycle experience. I admittedly didn’t know what I was doing and just listened to my brother. The cycle was 1cc a week for 10 weeks and though I did gain strength and weight I also gained some fat/bloat. Had no PCT because I didn’t know what it was. Anyhow after doing some research on this site I am
    planning this as my first real cycle:

Week 1: Sustanon 250 125 mg/EOD
    Week 2: Sustanon 250 125 mg/EOD
    Week 3: Sustanon 250 125 mg/EOD
    Week 4: Sustanon 250 125 mg/EOD
    Week 5: Sustanon 250 125 mg/EOD
    Week 6: Sustanon 250 125 mg/EOD
    Week 7: Sustanon 250 125 mg/EOD; Proviron 25 mg/day
    Week 8: Sustanon 250 125 mg/EOD; Proviron 25 mg/day
    Week 9: Sustanon 250 125 mg/EOD; Proviron 25 mg/day
    Week 10: Sustanon 250 125 mg/EOD; Proviron 25 mg/day
    Week 11: Sustanon 250 125 mg/EOD; Proviron 25 mg/day
    Week 12: Sustanon 250 125 mg/EOD; Proviron 25 mg/day

Post Cycle (30 days): Clomid 100 mg/day; Nolvadex 20 mg/day

I have everything on hand but had a couple concerns. I am in the Army and currently in Iraq and due to missions etc. there is a possibility that I could possibly miss one or two injections here and there. Though it wouldn’t be prevalent in this cycle I could honestly see at least two interruptions when I visit off-site locations. My question is how would that impact my cycle? If I miss an injection on Monday and Wednesday but come back Thursday and begin the injections again is this a show stopper or just a minor setback? I am trying to time everything the best I can but there is really no best time when the possibility is there. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks!

Ian

189, I know that you will say that Sus 250 is a horrible choice of Test but I already have it on hand. I can honestly say that because of your personal crusade I will never buy it again and will instead get Test E or Test Prop if I can afford it. Thanks.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    yeah, that's fine

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    dude what is it with all these guys in Iraq?

No offense bro, just curious cause there have been quite a few the last few weeks.

Is it just readily available over there or something?

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    are you going to be able to train consistantly? youre saying you could go 4 days w/o a shot. thats not so bad. Id do a full cc when you get back on thur tho.

No I brought some from the states but can get it from Thailand as well. Also some civilians here can get their hands on it but I have not gone that route yet. Here is Iraq all you have to do is eat, sleep, work, work out, and if you are lucky take some online classes. Needless to say the gyms stay packed.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    sust has deconate in there which should help hold you over during the missed days. Id run it

My training is consistent. I work out four days a week (M-Tu-Th-Fr) with 30 minutes of cardio after each workout. If I miss my normal day due to missions I just make it up another day since there are three available days in the week.

MR_T is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by itraylor View Post
    Hello. I am 6’ 188 lbs. with 16% Body fat. I actually think that my body fat is a little elevated due to me recently taking Deca which has been my only cycle experience. I admittedly didn’t know what I was doing and just listened to my brother. The cycle was 1cc a week for 10 weeks and though I did gain strength and weight I also gained some fat/bloat. Had no PCT because I didn’t know what it was. Anyhow after doing some research on this site I am
    planning this as my first real cycle:

Week 1: Sustanon 250 125 mg/EOD
    Week 2: Sustanon 250 125 mg/EOD
    Week 3: Sustanon 250 125 mg/EOD
    Week 4: Sustanon 250 125 mg/EOD
    Week 5: Sustanon 250 125 mg/EOD
    Week 6: Sustanon 250 125 mg/EOD
    Week 7: Sustanon 250 125 mg/EOD; Proviron 25 mg/day
    Week 8: Sustanon 250 125 mg/EOD; Proviron 25 mg/day
    Week 9: Sustanon 250 125 mg/EOD; Proviron 25 mg/day
    Week 10: Sustanon 250 125 mg/EOD; Proviron 25 mg/day
    Week 11: Sustanon 250 125 mg/EOD; Proviron 25 mg/day
    Week 12: Sustanon 250 125 mg/EOD; Proviron 25 mg/day

Post Cycle (30 days): Clomid 100 mg/day; Nolvadex 20 mg/day

I have everything on hand but had a couple concerns. I am in the Army and currently in Iraq and due to missions etc. there is a possibility that I could possibly miss one or two injections here and there. Though it wouldn’t be prevalent in this cycle I could honestly see at least two interruptions when I visit off-site locations. My question is how would that impact my cycle? If I miss an injection on Monday and Wednesday but come back Thursday and begin the injections again is this a show stopper or just a minor setback? I am trying to time everything the best I can but there is really no best time when the possibility is there. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks!

Ian
    what does your diet look like? at 6' 188lbs and 16% bf after your first cycle says your diet needs work.

Diet is undergoing a little tweaking right now. Unfortunately in Iraq I am at the mercy of whatever they serve in the dining facility but I eat grilled chicken breast, baked chicken, turkey sandwiches and similar lean meats when possible. Breakfast is really the only meal that is consistently the same and usually I eat 3-4 egg whites, fresh fruit, soy milk and oatmeal. I supplement my protein intake with protein powders and snack foods that are high in soy with decent protein. Before my Deca cycle I had less body fat, I would say somewhere in the 12-13% range. I am/have been a ‘hard gainer’ all my life. When I joined the Army at 18 I was 6’ 140 lbs with 6% body fat (I ran cross-country). I am now 28 and my metabolism is not as forgiving but I still look slim despite my scale saying I am 16% body fat. I have a 32 inch waist and the only fat is really on my abs and sides.

Thread Information