fenceguy is offline Associate Member

product question

came across this product "Trenbolone Acetate 50mg/ml,Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate 50mg/ml,Trenbolone Enanthate 50mg/ml/"

And was wondering if anyone had any experience with it and what yall opinion is.

Also what the Tren Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate is all about. I am guessing its a middle length ester but thats only a guess.

Also, how would you dose it?

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    Personally, I've never used it... though I'm planning to in the long run. On to your question:

Tren A, very strong anabolic compound that will help you in getting muscle mass/stregth as long as diet/wko regime is consistent and your putting in the right foods. 50mg is the norm for those doing first cycles. It must be injected daily and from experiences other users have done, that could be a painful chore. Also, it gives you 'Roid Rage ' so just keep yourself in a 'Chill' estate as much as you can. In order to get the most out this compound, some advanced/experienced users have stacked their Tren A cycle along with Dianabol or other compounds, so just do a search on this or wait until some experienced members jump in.

Tren H, known as Parabolan , can be injected 1/wk or 2x/wk because of it's a long ester (stays longer in the body) and helps you get muscle mass, as long as your diet/wko routine is in check and consistent. Like all Tren derivatives, it does not convert to estrogen. Also, when you're on a low calorie (but high in protein) diet it gives you that muscle-solid type of look as it helps you accelerate your metabolism.

Tren E, same as Tren H -in some ways, i.e., injectable 2x or 1 a week. It's a 19-nor (very similar to DecaDb) w/some but with the added benefit of not being able to covert to estrogen, while at the same time offering good AR binding affinity which simply means it is more potent/is a better anabolic/androgenic agent than deca . That translates to lean, quality muscle mass. Keep in mind that it will decreas your cardio ability or just bring it down to a complete halt.. this is also known as "cardio? cough" or something like that... I'm lazy so don't feel like looking it up. Also, it's quite very expensive so prepare the pocket/piggy bank for this one mate.

What about PCT? Check the threads for a good PCT, as you'll need it.

189's pct opinion:
    one8nine's opinion on pct (links to side effect control too)

Also, go the PCT thread and do some reading! Don't expect "info feeding," I'm not being an ass!

Max
    Last edited by "Maximus"; 08-07-2008 at 07:26 AM.

fenceguy is offline Associate Member
    many thanks max. appreciate you taking the time to respond.
    But as far being expensive. its really not. it is quite comparable to tren a and tren e. and not from ug

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fenceguy View Post
    came across this product "Trenbolone Acetate 50mg/ml,Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate 50mg/ml,Trenbolone Enanthate 50mg/ml/"

And was wondering if anyone had any experience with it and what yall opinion is.

Also what the Tren Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate is all about. I am guessing its a middle length ester but thats only a guess.

Also, how would you dose it?

hex is about the same length as enan.
    so you have 1/3 short 2/3 long.
    as for dosing it, you just shouldnt, please do not use this blend, blends suck.
    btw, tren hex is more commonly known as parabolin

sust sucks
    this is why sust sucks

every reason sust sucks goes for this blend too

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by "Maximus" View Post
    Personally, I've never used it... though I'm planning to in the long run. On to your question:

Tren A, very strong anabolic compound that will help you in getting muscle mass/stregth as long as diet/wko regime is consistent and your putting in the right foods. 50mg is the norm for those doing first cycles. It must be injected daily and from experiences other users have done, that could be a painful chore. Also, it gives you 'Roid Rage ' so just keep yourself in a 'Chill' estate as much as you can. In order to get the most out this compound, some advanced/experienced users have stacked their Tren A cycle along with Dianabol or other compounds, so just do a search on this or wait until some experienced members jump in.

Tren H, known as Parabolan , can be injected 1/wk or 2x/wk because of it's a long ester (stays longer in the body) and helps you get muscle mass, as long as your diet/wko routine is in check and consistent. LIke all Tren derivatives, it does not convert to estrogen. Also, when you're on a low calorie (but high in protein) diet it gives you that muscle-solid type of look as it helps you accelerate your metabolism.

Tren E, same as Tren H -in some ways, i.e., injectable 2x or 1 a week. It's a 19-nor (very similar to DecaDb) w/some but with the added benefit of not being able to covert to estrogen, while at the same time offering good AR binding affinity which simply means it is more potent or has -in 189 terms lol- anabolic/androgenic agent than deca . That translates to lean, quality muscle mass. Keep in mind that it will decreas your Cardio ability or just bring it down to a complete halt, this is also known as "cardio? or cough" or something like that... I'm lazy so don't feel like looking it up. Also, it's quite very expensive so prepare the pocket/piggy bank for this one mate.

Again, I'm not expert so for dosage usage... I don't know! Check this thread for your PCT though, as you'll need it.

189's pct opinion:
    one8nine's opinion on pct (links to side effect control too)

Also, go the PCT thread and do some reading! Don't expect "info feeding," I'm not being an ass!

Max
    damn i guess you already covered a lot bro shoulda read this before posting!

tren does not convert to estrogen but it does cause similar side effects by stimulating the progesterone receptor.
    my cardio never hurts on it, i fight mma/wrestle on it no problem. i attribute this to letro .25mg ed, because when i took tren without letro my cardio went to shit. some people also take t3 to help too.
    tren is the shit if you are balls enough to take the sides.

Quote Originally Posted by fenceguy View Post
    many thanks max. appreciate you taking the time to respond.
    But as far being expensive. its really not. it is quite comparable to tren a and tren e. and not from ug
    Oh, ok mate no prob... Damn, you'll have to hook me up as -so far over my end, the US- the few sources I've found it's quite expensive. Seriously though, I will PM you my email!

Quote Originally Posted by one8nine View Post
    hex is about the same length as enan.
    so you have 1/3 short 2/3 long.
    as for dosing it, you just shouldnt, please do not use this blend, blends suck.
    btw, tren hex is more commonly known as parabolin

sust sucks
    this is why sust sucks

every reason sust sucks goes for this blend too
    Good 189... was waiting for your input on this! Thanks mate.

Quote Originally Posted by one8nine View Post
    damn i guess you already covered a lot bro shoulda read this before posting!

tren does not convert to estrogen but it does cause similar side effects by stimulating the progesterone receptor.
    my cardio never hurts on it, i fight mma/wrestle on it no problem. i attribute this to letro .25mg ed, because when i took tren without letro my cardio went to shit. some people also take t3 to help too.
    tren is the shit if you are balls enough to take the sides.
    No problem mate; just trying to contribute a bit.

Yeah, I saw your comments on your PCT thread? about the sides by stimulating the PR... very helpful indeed. Also, it's good to know your cardio routine has not been affected by your Tren usage... I'm a cardio guy, so I will bother you on this whenever I'm ready to try it out -maybe in a year or so.

Code:
    tren is the shit if you are balls enough to take the sides
    Clasic mate!!!

Thread Information