First time poster, long time reader...

I've just got the gear for my second cycle, which comprises of:

- dianabol 10mg tabs
    - sustanon 250
    - deca

PCT:
    -chlomid
    -nolva

What I'd like to know is does anyone have any experiences with taking steroids while on Roaccutane? I'm half way through my Roaccutane cycle, I virtually have no side effects while on 60mg a day (3 caps) just suffering a bit of dry lips.

Should I wait till its over? (2-3 more months), or is it safe to do while following proper blood tests (which I normally do).

Summer's coming up in Sydney!

john1181 is offline Associate Member
    i suffered from severe depression after the roaccutane..broe up with this one girl and i was messed up..i mean messed up..i wouldnt ever take it aloe anymore if i had a problem..just have a doc do it the right way..blood tests etc..its some serious stuff..id rather mess with insulin again than that

roid_rage is offline Associate Member
    no dbol or steroid while on roaccutane....

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    taking an oral steroid with it probably isn't a good idea. the injections should be ok though

roid_rage is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    taking an oral steroid with it probably isn't a good idea. the injections should be ok though
    well, as long is not a 17aa is ok, anyways, I would not **** with roaccutane... that is some strong shit...

navonael is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    so taking roaccutane then injecting sustanon 250 would be okay??rather than taking it orally??correct me if i'm wrong..

KZRSOIZE is offline Associate Member
    im not sure what roaccutane is, is it accutane? never heard of the roaccutane. Anyhow accutane itself is hard on the liver, so perhaps milk thistle, liv 52, and plenty of water should help keep liver values where they belong. These supps should be taken whether your taking accu or not, they help especially if you plan on living on the dark side.

As for taking dbol and sust, i have! Does that mean its safe, NO. Some guys say avoid orals with accutane, i think when taking any type of gear along with accutane you run a risk. If you choose to do it, have labs done to keep eye on liver.

Accutane is a tough drug, it can cause depression so if youve had issues with it imo i would not touch the stuff. It will not give you or make you depressed, the stuff works wonders, i tried everything for backacne nothing else worked. Wish you luck with whatever you decide.

navonael is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KZRSOIZE View Post
    im not sure what roaccutane is, is it accutane? never heard of the roaccutane. Anyhow accutane itself is hard on the liver, so perhaps milk thistle, liv 52, and plenty of water should help keep liver values where they belong. These supps should be taken whether your taking accu or not, they help especially if you plan on living on the dark side.

As for taking dbol and sust, i have! Does that mean its safe, NO. Some guys say avoid orals with accutane, i think when taking any type of gear along with accutane you run a risk. If you choose to do it, have labs done to keep eye on liver.

Accutane is a tough drug, it can cause depression so if youve had issues with it imo i would not touch the stuff. It will not give you or make you depressed, the stuff works wonders, i tried everything for backacne nothing else worked. Wish you luck with whatever you decide.
    yup..i think it is the same with accutane..will it still affect my liver even the injectable??i know the oral one would really affect my liver..but what about the injectable??would it be safe??

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    anyone who has taken accutane and then done a cycle has your acne came back?

Thread Information