as a wrestler/mma fighter y goal is strength with minimal weight gain
    my cycles are
    test/tren /masteron /halo/letro
    or
    test/tren/masteron/var/letro

gyno/sides
    estrogen/progesterone and gyno/side effects INFO FOR NEW GUYS

my pct
    http://forums.steroid.com/pct-post-cycle-therapy/354573-one8nines-opinion-pct-links-side-effect-control-too.html#post4111013

i hardly lose anything at all.

football3355 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by one8nine View Post
    as a wrestler/mma fighter y goal is strength with minimal weight gain
    my cycles are
    test/tren /masteron /halo/letro
    or
    test/tren/masteron/var/letro

gyno/sides
    estrogen/progesterone and gyno/side effects INFO FOR NEW GUYS

my pct
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?p=4111013

i hardly lose anything at all.
    what kind of tren are you using? Are you using parabolan or finaject or w/e. I don't think I can run tren since I am still in college and I heard its really really expensive, and in college no one is money filled unless your mommy and daddy are rish bastards lol. If I decided to go Halo/test prop would be strength gains be way more than if I ran dbol /test prop? I dont really care whether or not I gain weight to accompany the strength, but which ever will get be stonger, is what I am looking for. And as for retaining it, what type of training should I be doing that would help me retain 80-90% of my strength? I guess it would be your type of training for mma right?

Baseball03 is offline Associate Member
    Anything you do is gonna help you if you do it right. Ive just finished 4 years of college baseball.. no matter what you take if your diet it right and you train you ass off your going to see differences when it comes to the bein at the plate.

Bust your balls w. whateva it is that you wanna take and perfect your swing in the batting cage everyday and your notice quicker hand eye cooridantion..better bat speed.. your see balls popping off your bat

Quote Originally Posted by Baseball03 View Post
    Anything you do is gonna help you if you do it right. Ive just finished 4 years of college baseball.. no matter what you take if your diet it right and you train you ass off your going to see differences when it comes to the bein at the plate.

Bust your balls w. whateva it is that you wanna take and perfect your swing in the batting cage everyday and your notice quicker hand eye cooridantion..better bat speed.. your see balls popping off your bat
    completely understood. I am going to go the classic dbol /test prop...but i need to buy some nolva and proviron for a nice pct

one8nine is offline Banned
    parabolin is long ester. long esters are for people scared of needles that dont care about drugs kicking in fast or side effects
    i only use ugl tren ace

halo will give better strength gains. but dbol is like 1/2-1/4 the price.

parabolin is long ester. long esters are for people scared of needles that dont care about drugs kicking in fast or side effects
    i only use ugl tren ace

halo will give better strength gains. but dbol is like 1/2-1/4 the price.
    ahah thanks for the info. yeah idc about needles, i actually like them lol but i do care about sides so prop is better for me. Should I go anadrol or dbol ? I know dbol makes you feel better with less gains and it has to fight test for the receptor space while a50 makes u feel like shit, more gains, and doesnt fight for the receptor sites. For strength, Halo vs a50? nSee, I know test MUST be a base for the cycle but i want a compound i can with it to make strength gains ridiculous like halo or a50 but idk which gives more strength and is more retainable (but if your training is good i dont see why it would be a prob right?)

Quote Originally Posted by football3355 View Post
    ahah thanks for the info. yeah idc about needles, i actually like them lol but i do care about sides so prop is better for me. Should I go anadrol or dbol? I know dbol makes you feel better with less gains and it has to fight test for the receptor space while a50 makes u feel like shit, more gains, and doesnt fight for the receptor sites. For strength, Halo vs a50? nSee, I know test MUST be a base for the cycle but i want a compound i can with it to make strength gains ridiculous like halo or a50 but idk which gives more strength and is more retainable (but if your training is good i dont see why it would be a prob right?)
    dbol vs drol in the end will really be about the same you probably wont see uch of a gain difference

is this in terms of strength? Because idc what the weight gain is. I repeat I ONLY care about strength but know to keep it...running test as well is a MUST. So should I go test pro/dbol ? Or test prop/halo? Which willl give me more strength in the end since i will only be running dbol or halo for only 4 out of the 10 week cycle. From wk 4+ it will only be test prop.

Quote Originally Posted by football3355 View Post
    is this in terms of strength? Because idc what the weight gain is. I repeat I ONLY care about strength but know to keep it...running test as well is a MUST. So should I go test pro/dbol? Or test prop/halo? Which willl give me more strength in the end since i will only be running dbol or halo for only 4 out of the 10 week cycle. From wk 4+ it will only be test prop.
    halo by far is #1. but its expensive
    then drol
    then dbol

but drol/dbol are neck and neck

halo by far is #1. but its expensive
    then drol
    then dbol

but drol/dbol are neck and neck
    awsome thanks. test prop and halo it is....but if i need weight gain for my off season then ill go test prop dbol....thanks bro

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information