Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    in one ear, out the other.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    OMG!!! Your goal is only 16 inch arms. Man that can be obtained naturally, you really need to get it together bro. Steroids are not the answer to obtaining muscles

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Henrique-from-Brazil View Post
    maybe using anavar 40mg daily in weeks 13-15 would help me keeping my gains before the pct?

dude! your cycle befor you pct is what prepares you for pct....pick a few compounds and stick to them

please some one KILL THIS THREAD....I HAVE A HEADACHE

Quote Originally Posted by rhino1 View Post
    please some one KILL THIS THREAD....I HAVE A HEADACHE
    ditto

Henrique-from-Brazil is offline Junior Member
    Reed500, how many years do you think it would take me to bench 225lb naturally?!
    steroids if used properly are nothing out of this world in terms of health risks and for me to attain the body I want I have to lead a very healthy lifestyle. I don't wanna be a giant also, I want a good sized/quality body but not anything around 18 inch arms...

One last thing bro and if this doesn't sink in I am done here

Do you not want to be able to tell people that you obtained your 16 inch arms naturally. I mean GOD DAMN CHARLIE MURPHY but you were about to run like 10 drugs at once just for some 16 inch arms???? I feel real bad for you bro. You need to realize what this game is really about and its not steroids .......

passthetest is offline Member
    The fact is even with your new more acceptable cycle you are no where near you could be naturally... The fact that you are using gear before you naturally plateau is bad enough alone not to mention your are doing a cycle to increase your arm size by 1.5"

Reed500, how many years do you think it would take me to bench 225lb naturally?!
    steroids if used properly are nothing out of this world in terms of health risks and for me to attain the body I want I have to lead a very healthy lifestyle. I don't wanna be a giant also, I want a good sized/quality body but not anything around 18 inch arms...
    ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????

I weigh 210 and I benched 465 naturally.......LEARN HOW TO TRAIN....LEARN HOW TO DIET....

NEVER TAKE STEROIDS AGAIN

despite of you calling me stupid i appreciate your help.... hehehe
    well thanks

ONE LAST QUESTION, please
    there will be no problem runnin test. cypionate for 14 weeks instead of 12, right?

despite of you calling me stupid i appreciate your help.... hehehe
    well thanks

ONE LAST QUESTION, please
    there will be no problem runnin test. cypionate for 14 weeks instead of 12, right?
    not calling YOU stupid. you may very well have a higher IQ then all of us. But your knowledge about gear and training is very negligable. We are callin your choices stupid. But then again i dont see anyone state the word stupid. so we arent even doin that. just tryin to tell you what you should know. as in helpin you.

and no you wont have a problem with runnin your test 14 weeks. just make sure your PCT is strong

225 is the combines weight they use to measure college students strength entering the NFL. It might take a while but at 5'11' and 180 lbs I don't see how your not already there. I hit 225 at 175 for 13 reps when I was 21. You say you want to lead a very healthy lifestyle and you just want a quality body. Well why would you use drugs that DO cause side effects. The basic public view of steroids is that they are unhealthy and can cause long term issues, if your just wanting the average workout joes body then you DO NOT NEED STEROIDS PEROID!!! I already can tell your missing the most important aspect of the game and thats work ethic. You unwilling to dedicate you lifestyle to a simple goal and want to take the easy route.

Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post
    225 is the combines weight they use to measure college students strength entering the NFL. It might take a while but at 5'11' and 180 lbs I don't see how your not already there. I hit 225 at 175 for 13 reps when I was 21. You say you want to lead a very healthy lifestyle and you just want a quality body. Well why would you use drugs that DO cause side effects. The basic public view of steroids is that they are unhealthy and can cause long term issues, if your just wanting the average workout joes body then you DO NOT NEED STEROIDS PEROID!!! I already can tell your missing the most important aspect of the game and thats work ethic. You unwilling to dedicate you lifestyle to a simple goal and want to take the easy route.
    ditto

right, but...

strength isn't much of a concern to me, it's not a priority...
    are you sure 16 inch arms are small? I know it's not huge but I think it's ideal for a balanced body, a body not over developed (hope when I get there I won't want a 18 inch arm as ppl tell me...)
    and i do think my liver's healthier than most ppl who eat often at McDonald's or who drink a lot despite having used dbol .
    gaining weight naturally is a long process that I don't have pacience to work on, and I'm pretty sure that after my new cycle but eating healthly I shouldn't have relevant problems

by the way, I'm thinking of taking ECA for weight loss. any advice?

Man dude your more messed up than I thought. Now look at you looking your asking advice on ECA. Get to the diet thread and workout regiment threads thats the only advice anyone should really give you. I don't think people should help you any more on any drug information because your going to hurt yourself. I really think you need help. I think a mod or somebody needs to step in.

You are or are on the verge of ABUSE. Thats exactly what this is DRUG ABUSE/ADDICTION

im done here. some ppl you just cant reach

ok, you all have helped me defining my next cycle and I'd like to thank you for your time spent at helping me

and I will be cycling in two months time and I will be posting my results and side effects experienced

again, thanks but I think it's enough for today,...

ok....see you at your funeral

Man I hope dude does the right thing. These are the type of people that give us a bad name, they believe steroids are the only way to gain muscle. I feel bad for him.

in one way....but not the other....its natural selection....if he kills himself its one less idiot left to create more idiots

Yeah true but at the same time these are the kinds of people that make it stay illegal for other more responsible individuals. Just cause he can't drive a car doesn't mean the rest of shouldn't be able to drive

all right, now I got angry...

do you really think that a cypionate /deca cycle will kill me or give me irreversible side effects?
    what's the difference for my health if I cycle at 14 inch arm or 20 inch arm? they will have exactly the same side effects independently of my arm size

rhino1, if it was as bad as you say how are pro bodybuilders alive? my cycle is more like a ladies' cycle to them

rhino1, what deadly effects will I experience usin cypionate and deca? have you ever cycled?

now children. lets simmer down before a mod comes in here and yells. we answered his questions to the best of our knowledge. we advised against a cycle and such. what he chooses to do with said advice is his own choice. we are done here. leave it at that

do you really think that a cypionate /deca cycle will kill me or give me irreversible side effects?
    what's the difference for my health if I cycle at 14 inch arm or 20 inch arm? they will have exactly the same side effects independently of my arm size

rhino1, if it was as bad as you say how are pro bodybuilders alive? my cycle is more like a ladies' cycle to them

rhino1, what deadly effects will I experience usin cypionate and deca? have you ever cycled?
    its just if you are willing to do all of that stuff, constantly switching around in such a fickle manner, you will easily hurt yourself...you dont know much in regards to your course of action you plan to take....You need to study more....

With aas....LESS is MORE

I'm trying to find a study in which 30 men were given 600mg/week for of test. enan. for 20 weeks and no relevant side effects were noted. I will be using 500mg for 14 weeks... come on ppl, don't exaggerate

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    now children. lets simmer down before a mod comes in here and yells. we answered his questions to the best of our knowledge. we advised against a cycle and such. what he chooses to do with said advice is his own choice. we are done here. leave it at that
    i repeat

Pro bodybuilders are knowledgeable about what they are doing and taking....it is well planned and well thought out...dont get mad at me....STUDY MORE

Watch now little man.

The reason we say not to start using is because your goals are easily obtainable without drugs. I mean you started juicing with 12 inch arms. Whats going to happen is you will become dependent on your drug usage and without experience on all to train and eat properly you will not be able to maintain. Your right you may not get any irreversible side effects with that cycle. But your inability to utilize work ethic throws you into the realm of a drug abuser. The only people I personally believe should ever touch steroids are those in some type of competitive sport and those who have maximize their natural potential. Your just wanting to look like a average gym goer thats in shape. You can't even bench 225 for christ sakes and you've already cycled. I don't even want to know how much you squat. Get it together and do the right thing which would be to correct your diet, training, and your DEDICATION

Yes I agree with duk. I will leave it at that. Sorry.... you know me, i get a little wild sometimes.

ok, but my point is... you all say i have to cycle when I'm bigger than I am now but the side effects will be exactly the same irregardless of my size

come on, will tell me that you cycle once every 5 years with Anavar and Primo only? come on.......

Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post
    Yes I agree with duk. I will leave it at that. Sorry.... you know me, i get a little wild sometimes.
    its okay. we are only human after all.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    what a thread.....

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    what a thread.....
    ahh, yes, yes it is.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    lol i don't even wanna get involved in this thread

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    ahh, yes, yes it is.
    this makes me wish we had an actual button

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    this makes me wish we had an actual button

come on, my thead was useful for at least entertaiment purposes

i will be here later with good gains and no horrible/deadly/frightening side effects. you will see

I'LL BE BACK

ughh *deep sigh*

we'll be waiting for ya bro. good luck. youll need it

and once again, thx everyone

had some pretty good laughs too

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information