please explain why
    test = 100/100
    tren = 500/500
    halo = 1900/850

but tren has more sides and builds more mass
    explain how the aar was relavent to this thread
    all out strength halo vs tren

anyone can quote a profile, good job
    bro i'm guessing it has to do with how good each binds to the androgen receptors..its conversion rates to est or prog...i think the human body's androgen receptors can at a normal level support the trens 500/500 to a point but not the 1900 of halo...as for the strength gains are their it probably gives off more aggression or maybe its aar is more towards muscle contractions rather than muscle building..thats my guess..weird shit tho

football3355 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by john1181 View Post
    bro i'm guessing it has to do with how good each binds to the androgen receptors..its conversion rates to est or prog...i think the human body's androgen receptors can at a normal level support the trens 500/500 to a point but not the 1900 of halo...as for the strength gains are their it probably gives off more aggression or maybe its aar is more towards muscle contractions rather than muscle building..thats my guess..weird shit tho
    that is wierd and brings up questions. One8nine, what do you think man?

one8nine is offline Banned
    honestly i don't like to guess, and i really am not sure scientifically
    (plus i had trouble reading that jumble of words, not to be rude)
    random numbers like that don't mean much to me,
    I'm much more interested in actual user results

oh and by the way drol is the shit for strength and mass, but does not bind to ar strongly, if at alll.. and its AAR is
    Anadrol 50(Oxymetholone)------------- 45------ 320

stallions AAR thread
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=356265

Quote Originally Posted by one8nine View Post
    honestly i don't like to guess, and i really am not sure scientifically
    (plus i had trouble reading that jumble of words, not to be rude)
    random numbers like that don't mean much to me,
    I'm much more interested in actual user results

oh and by the way drol is the shit for strength and mass, but does not bind to ar strongly, if at alll.. and its AAR is
    Anadrol 50(Oxymetholone)------------- 45------ 320

stallions AAR thread
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=356265
    yup that's true A50 has horrible binding affinity and still gives huge results. In terms of your experience and what you know scientifically, would you say Halo gives more strength than A50? Because if they are similar, in terms of strength, I dont mind using A50 because of joint-wellness when on it. But strength is everything for me.

NJBigjay1986 is offline New Member
    Halotestin is stronger than Anadrol ?

ahahhaah you keep asking the same question

halo is number 1 for strength, period

Why are the rating higher for anadrol on the chart than?

Quote Originally Posted by NJBigjay1986 View Post
    Why are the rating higher for anadrol on the chart than?
    what chart

john1181 is offline Associate Member
    non taken..it was a bunch of words...so the ratios mean nothing? just numbers...so i bet with all the knowledge you have you must have a sick physique bro cimetricaly speaking and i bet your pretty damn healthy 2 lol...good job

Steroid Effectiveness Chart...Anadrol is a 10 and Halo is a 6

weird shit going on and no one knows scientifical facts on the aar's....nice...i'll askbill roberts! THE MAN when it comes to sports enhancement, cycles etc etc.. its like getting drunker off beer worst than drinking vodka...another thing i noticed, it doesnt shut u down bad(halo) yet power is better than adrol...i wonder what endo test looks like during a halo only cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by NJBigjay1986 View Post
    Steroid Effectiveness Chart...Anadrol is a 10 and Halo is a 6
    halo doesnt help weight gain, only strength. drol does both. but halo is best for strength

non taken..it was a bunch of words...so the ratios mean nothing? just numbers...so i bet with all the knowledge you have you must have a sick physique bro cimetricaly speaking and i bet your pretty damn healthy 2 lol...good job
    right now im the skinniest weakest person on this board i got hit by a car a few months ago
    when i crashed i was 6'3" 215 7% i know thats not big fir a bb but i fight/wrestle at the 185 range so i gotta be able to cut there. its all about strength/endurance/power for me

that sucks bro...hope you get well quick...i hear you...strength/endurance/speed..bad thing about me is that i never cared much about endurance..it catches up so now i'm on track to get that coming into balance..once your good to start again it'l be back fast..ive stopped working out for 2years once and i was ready to gear in 3months and in overall a 5month period i was much faster and stronger than before i had stopped so i guess its all about patience..so did you stop eating? you couldnt have preserved any of that tissue? no therapy from the accident?

6'3 wrestling lol damn bro..no i think 216 is perfect at that height..i'm 6'2 and 220 i feel its perfect for me..i dont wanna get any bigger i just want to improve my cimetry and get more strength/endur/speed...its like the cash, the more you get te more you want.

ahahhaah you keep asking the same question

halo is number 1 for strength, period
    lol sorry man, just making sure Halo is King for strength because I don't want to spend alot(since it is expensive) and then find out later something cheaper like A50 for instance gives you more strength. Especially as a college student, since I don't have much money to spend.
    Last edited by football3355; 08-16-2008 at 02:47 PM.

let me know what you guys think of this cycle:

wk 1-4: Halo 20-30mg (depending on tolerance, but most likely 20mg)
    wk 1-12: Test Prop 100mg ed

Diet: Clean bulk with tons of fish, chicken, potatoes, whole grain pasta, 280g protein ed, start out at 4000 cal ed, tons of water.

Training: Powerlifting routine, consisting of really low rep sets with heavy heavy weight. (5 sets of 5 my best bet)

wk 12-16: PCT with 20mg nolva ed/with proviron (researching dosage)

just so you know:

5'8"
    180lbs
    10% BF as of last night

Quote Originally Posted by football3355 View Post
    let me know what you guys think of this cycle:

wk 1-4: Halo 20-30mg (depending on tolerance, but most likely 20mg)
    wk 1-12: Test Prop 100mg ed

Diet: Clean bulk with tons of fish, chicken, potatoes, whole grain pasta, 280g protein ed, start out at 4000 cal ed, tons of water.

Training: Powerlifting routine, consisting of really low rep sets with heavy heavy weight. (5 sets of 5 my best bet)

wk 12-16: PCT with 20mg nolva ed/with proviron (researching dosage)

just so you know:

5'8"
    180lbs
    10% BF as of last night
    pct starts after you cut test, not the last week of it
    ive used halo 70mg ed just fine

that sucks bro...hope you get well quick...i hear you...strength/endurance/speed..bad thing about me is that i never cared much about endurance..it catches up so now i'm on track to get that coming into balance..once your good to start again it'l be back fast..ive stopped working out for 2years once and i was ready to gear in 3months and in overall a 5month period i was much faster and stronger than before i had stopped so i guess its all about patience..so did you stop eating? you couldnt have preserved any of that tissue? no therapy from the accident?
    i was on so much pain killer medicine u could hardly eat im like 178 right now. therapy every day.

pct starts after you cut test, not the last week of it
    ive used halo 70mg ed just fine
    i know, since prop has a short ester, I got it. Ok 30mg ed for starters on Halo. I just dont know how good its gunna work compared to a50 + test prop

i know, since prop has a short ester, I got it. Ok 30mg ed for starters on Halo. I just dont know how good its gunna work compared to a50 + test prop
    you put
    test 1-12
    12-16 pct

pct should start 13

ok i see what you mean...but I put 12 because depending on when I start I might be on week 12 still when I start pct a day after last test injec. But I know what you mean, my bad. I have to do more research though since I want more opinions on halo about strength. Your info is great but everyone else seems to not be sayin so. But I know you have more experience so i believe you
    Last edited by football3355; 08-16-2008 at 06:18 PM.

ok i see what you mean...but I put 12 because depending on when I start I might be on week 12 still when I start pct a day after last test injec. But I know what you mean, my bad. I have to do more research though since I want more opinions on halo about strength. Your info is great but everyone else seems to not be sayin so. But I know you have more experience so i believe you
    who said helo isnt best for strength? everyone in this thread agreed

ive used:
    m1t
    test e
    test p
    tren e
    tren a
    deca
    masteron p
    masteron e
    npp
    halo
    drol

i think thats it?
    halo by far for strength, with tren in second
    when people give you their opinion be sure to ask for experience not internet copy paste numbers

wow. I totally understand bro. Damn you've taken alot. Yes those numnbers do seem off, thanks for your help once again. Halo it is! still cant get over your knowledge>>>> if taking that much doesnt make you a vet, then idk what will lol. BTW saw your post about your accident man, the best to you. I know how it feels second hand, my uncle was in a coma for 6 years after driving home and fell asleep at the wheel and rammed the corner of a big rig. Now hes in a wheel chair and barely knows who we are. Good luck man! You are mentally tough from mma, im sure, so you'll get through it just like a tough fight. After all, that's kinda what it is, in a sense

wow. I totally understand bro. Damn you've taken alot. Yes those numnbers do seem off, thanks for your help once again. Halo it is! still cant get over your knowledge>>>> if taking that much doesnt make you a vet, then idk what will lol. BTW saw your post about your accident man, the best to you. I know how it feels second hand, my uncle was in a coma for 6 years after driving home and fell asleep at the wheel and rammed the corner of a big rig. Now hes in a wheel chair and barely knows who we are. Good luck man! You are mentally tough from mma, im sure, so you'll get through it just like a tough fight. After all, that's kinda what it is, in a sense
    ive had harder 6 minutes than these 6 months it. it will be over ill be healed soon, no sweat.

show me a post that someone said halo isnt best for strength though? you said no one agreed with me?

ive had harder 6 minutes than these 6 months it. it will be over ill be healed soon, no sweat.

show me a post that someone said halo isnt best for strength though? you said no one agreed with me?
    only one person on here dude, I meant online, not here specifically. And I didn't mean disagree with you personally or specifically either. I looked online and out of the charts and alot of people not on here, they feel tren is alot better, but mabye they werent comparing strength, shit brb

wow i am a dumbass....ignore my post with people saying it isnt the best....it was talking about the mass benefits of it compared to other compounds. Sorry bout that.....effin retarded. One guy said is deadlift went up 50lbs instantly after taking it, and his bench would go up 25lbs routinely

i hear halo is very very toxic..one should have frequent blood tests on it..

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Tried it for 3 weeks at 40mgs, didnt feel much maybe was bunk, got more strength from oral winny and cheaper.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Gym Freak is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Tried it for 3 weeks at 40mgs, didnt feel much maybe was bunk, got more strength from oral winny and cheaper.
    Do you think your dose was to low. Some have said that they didn't feel or notice anything until 70mg.

Stoneco|d is offline Associate Member
    nice topic!

Someone mentioned Test, Tren , Halo ... was that a joke or can it be stacked?

week 1-12 test p
    week 1-10 tren
    week 9-12 halo

If so would a pct of proviron , hcg and clomid be sufficient or just clomid/proviron. That stack looks sick lol.

mad_hopper is offline New Member

Tren is the best!!!!!!!

I used halo once as was strong as hell but overall tren is better IMO. I was freakishly strong and was putting on muscle like nobodys business. I lost at least 5 puonds of fat and had no water retention. Was a little pissed off all of the time though.

sharky is offline Associate Member
    Imo halo for strength. I did run it a little hight than maximus is saying but i would go with him.

ofthegoose1 is offline New Member
    If ive been off of a 12 weeker for 2 months....would it be safe to run a short 3-4 week cycle of halo? trying to increase strength for powerlifting..
    Last edited by ofthegoose1; 12-04-2009 at 01:56 AM.

BlackTalon is offline Junior Member
    Im on tren now and I cant imagine anything having better strength gains. It ranks a lot higher on the isteroid.com steroid effectiveness chart

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    So if you want a sure shot at strength, why not run a test base, along with 400mg/week Tren , and 50mg/ED Halo?

Thanks for this thread OP, I was just about to start one with questions on Halo. It sounds like the perfect oral since it produces strength without weight gain. That is exactly what I want.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    awsome thanks. Heres what I am thinking:

wk 1-4 halo
    wk 1-12 test prop

sound good?

BTW is Halo the steroid that will make you the strongest out of ALL steroids period? like no matter how many steroids i tried over time, would halo be the one i get the most strength gains from?

I dont like it you will loose alot of strength after dropping the halo, prop will not be nearly enough to maintain that too much in the beginning. I'm not sure what your goals are but Halo is usually used in the final wks dieting leading up to a show, and leading up to a power lifting meet I dont see any other real good reason to run it.

You want strength gains run anadrol , test prop, and tren . You will be able to maintain your strength gains and still get stronger with this and not have a huge drop off like you will have with your plan. Just my opinion.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    So if you want a sure shot at strength, why not run a test base, along with 400mg/week Tren , and 50mg/ED Halo?

Thanks for this thread OP, I was just about to start one with questions on Halo. It sounds like the perfect oral since it produces strength without weight gain. That is exactly what I want.

50mg ed of Halo will cause you some liver damage most likely 20mg ED is all you need.

CoreyJoseph is offline Junior Member
    Tren is a better choice Halo is more a drug used by competitive body builders during the last few weeks of contest prep they take Halo to gain a harder dryer physique..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information