highroller is offline New Member

Unhappy urgent no energy need help

ok I am not new to gear at all but I have a new problem. I am dieting for a show , I know lack of energy goes with the terriorty, however I am so tired I cant even go to work , I dont even feel like shifting gears in my car, I have to syke my self up to go up stairs, that being said I am running 500 mg of sust , 500 mg of test e, 100 mg eod of fifa that I brewd, down to 200 mg of deka once a week and 50 mg winny tabs ed.I am takn in 2600 calories a day and 140 carbs and 320 grams of compleate proteins.I also take the anti depressant effexor er 37.5 mg ed. one guy told me to run a small dose of hcg till the end of my cycle so I shot 500 iu 2 days n a row, nothing has helped, the only releif I can get is when I take two pain killers called tramadol.This is a very serious problem I cant stress the no energy thing I actually feel like I am dieing, please help.

scibble is offline "A Dukkit In The Making"
    should have basic blood chemistry, CBC, and liver enzymes checked: overall a cheap assortment of quick routine blood tests. are you on diuretics?

translation: you should seek urgent medical attention before you actually really DO die.

death tends to really hamper contest prep, let me tell you.
    Last edited by scibble; 08-17-2008 at 03:03 PM.

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    dude, that's alota gear and alot on topa that. ur taking tramadol??? that stuff is serious pain relief... have you thought of taking eca or something like that to boost your energy levels??? are u taking in basic vitamins?? imma have to agree with scibble, time to see a doc

Michael Scott is offline Associate Member
    decrease your protein intake and raise your carb intake. Try using some ephedrine and caffeine.

ok, thanks guys I am not on any dieretics at this time , so you guys think maybe its too much gear, this is my first show and I want to do well, but the rate Im goin I wont even be able to compete, and just to let you know I am 35 years old and 172 lbs, My trainer said cut the tren back to 75 mg eod and I think I will cut the deka, I always think more is better but let this be a lesson to you guys maybe more is too much, plus I dont even see the results that you think I would have on all this gear however that is prob due to the lack of calories. Ok If any body knows anything else please post I am trying to avoid the doctor due to the nature of the probable causes. Know wat I mean Vern lol.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    tren and deca , test and sust, it seems like you need a new trainer
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Michael Scott is offline Associate Member
    if you're getting ready for a show wouldn't the best thing just be Tren + Prop ?

B-Mike is offline New Member
    Get bloodwork checked, and let a doc check you out, you should feel like shit in contest prep.

I don't know if youre feeling this because it's new, or that there's something wrong in youre body, also...the anti-dep with steroids ? Thats no good I think.

Take it easy on youreself, take a couple of day's of from work, afternoon nap etc.

B-Mike is offline New Member
    And you could make some changes in the cycle youre running, I would only use some short estered test. Some fina, drop the winny tabs, inject instead..of take some mast prop.

ok, thanks, I think im cuttn the deka I only have a little any way and my trainer wanted me cutn the test now 4 weeks out but the way I feel theres no way, I have worked soooo hard to get this close, I no the prop would b better but My resources are limited.And the winny tabs are all I got no injectables.And to jamy what is eca?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by highroller View Post
    ok, thanks, I think im cuttn the deka I only have a little any way and my trainer wanted me cutn the test now 4 weeks out but the way I feel theres no way, I have worked soooo hard to get this close, I no the prop would b better but My resources are limited.And the winny tabs are all I got no injectables.And to jamy what is eca?
    eca is ephedra/caffeine/aspirin is a fat burning stack

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    a good fat burning stack that has properties like clen .. that means anti-catabolic characteristics.. good stuff if you know how to use it

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by jamyjamjr View Post
    a good fat burning stack that has properties like clen.. that means anti-catabolic characteristics.. good stuff if you know how to use it
    neither have anti-catabolic properties in the doses we take

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Scott View Post
    decrease your protein intake and raise your carb intake. Try using some ephedrine and caffeine.
    i do not think thats the problem here mate.........
    the lack of energy is down to the tren ,lower the dose or drop it altogether,i have the same problem wen i go over 75mg tren acetate eod.

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by highroller View Post
    ok I am not new to gear at all but I have a new problem. I am dieting for a show , I know lack of energy goes with the terriorty, however I am so tired I cant even go to work , I dont even feel like shifting gears in my car, I have to syke my self up to go up stairs, that being said I am running 500 mg of sust , 500 mg of test e, 100 mg eod of fifa that I brewd, down to 200 mg of deka once a week and 50 mg winny tabs ed.I am takn in 2600 calories a day and 140 carbs and 320 grams of compleate proteins.I also take the anti depressant effexor er 37.5 mg ed. one guy told me to run a small dose of hcg till the end of my cycle so I shot 500 iu 2 days n a row, nothing has helped, the only releif I can get is when I take two pain killers called tramadol.This is a very serious problem I cant stress the no energy thing I actually feel like I am dieing, please help.
    2 months you were the same way, you were so tired from tren insomnia that you stated you couldnt even walk
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

I actually started the tren 2 months ago then stopped it after one week because I decieded to do a show and needed to save it for 8 weeks out but I did have insomnia, that was tren that a friend made, the tren im doin now I made from fina and it is not causeing any trouble with sleep, also I took someones advice and take two melitonins at bed time and I think that helps, my tren is 50 mg/ml and I been shootn 2 I skiped it altogether today slept 13 hours and will resume it at a smaller dosage tomorrow to see if that helps, I really appreciate all your guyses help and opinions I dnt claim to be an expert obvisly Im not I would like to post A pic of my self but every time I try to edit my profile it wont let me it says I dnt have that privilidge, any Idea why?Oh yea I cant spell worth shit either lol.

Thread Information