Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 81 to 120 of 220
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: The How To Use Caber Thread

  1. #81
    CHUCKYthentic's Avatar
    CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    ELM STREET
    Posts
    2,222
    alright dukkit got a question for you... great info by the way...

    ok im running tren a for the 1st time in this cycle im on, 12 week cycle with test e and var in the beginning

    tren a will be added week 5-12 and i plan on running caber during @ .25mg E3D

    so my Q is.... do i continue to run caber at the end of my cycle (weeks btwn end and start of pct)? And do i continue it aaaall the way through the 4 weeks of my PCT?

    what do you suggest? Thanks

  2. #82
    Dukkit's Avatar
    Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ON THE SHORT BUS.
    Posts
    63,635
    Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKYthentic View Post
    alright dukkit got a question for you... great info by the way...

    ok im running tren a for the 1st time in this cycle im on, 12 week cycle with test e and var in the beginning

    tren a will be added week 5-12 and i plan on running caber during @ .25mg E3D

    so my Q is.... do i continue to run caber at the end of my cycle (weeks btwn end and start of pct)? And do i continue it aaaall the way through the 4 weeks of my PCT?

    what do you suggest? Thanks
    first time running tren... how bout first time running a 19-nor? any previous deca use?

    you dont NEED to run the caber after you end the Tren. But as i stated in the main post... i prefer to run caber the whole way into my PCT. not because it helps with recovery. but it helps with the mental and sexual aspects of PCT. it can help keep the sex drive up and functioning during PCT. which i think is one aspect of ppl getting depressed during PCT on top of the hormone imbalances.

    you could stop the caber same time as the tren. and if your so inclined start it again when you start pct

    it wont hurt

  3. #83
    CHUCKYthentic's Avatar
    CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    ELM STREET
    Posts
    2,222
    makes sense. thats what i was initially planning, stopping it after the tren a clears my system then adding it in PCT if i feel necessary. but honesly ive never had ED problems or significant depression in PCT

    1st time w 19nor... last cycle was suppose to include deca but it fell through

  4. #84
    Dukkit's Avatar
    Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ON THE SHORT BUS.
    Posts
    63,635
    Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKYthentic View Post
    makes sense. thats what i was initially planning, stopping it after the tren a clears my system then adding it in PCT if i feel necessary. but honesly ive never had ED problems or significant depression in PCT

    1st time w 19nor... last cycle was suppose to include deca but it fell through
    well not everyone gets prolactin problems from caber. so you could keep the caber on hand and cycle without it. keeping track of your sides and if needed. use the caber

    what dose of tren you planning on running?

  5. #85
    CHUCKYthentic's Avatar
    CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    ELM STREET
    Posts
    2,222
    ya ive got the caber...go figure its the damn liquid too

    startin with 50mg ED... may work it up to 60mg ED, 70mg very max for this cycle

    In your opinion, what is the very 1st sign of prolactin problems thatll tell me to start the caber?

  6. #86
    Dukkit's Avatar
    Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ON THE SHORT BUS.
    Posts
    63,635
    Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKYthentic View Post
    ya ive got the caber...go figure its the damn liquid too

    startin with 50mg ED... may work it up to 60mg ED, 70mg very max for this cycle

    In your opinion, what is the very 1st sign of prolactin problems thatll tell me to start the caber?
    from my experience and ppl ive known that have had problems...

    your erection goin soft in the middle of sex. and either not getting hard again or being difficult to get hard again

    thats usually the first sign

    or just a lack of sex drive. but thats not always a good way to measure. i have found that my sexy drive is lower while on cycle. thats just me though.

    how much test you going to run?

    lactating wont happen. especially at your doses that your plannin for the tren .

  7. #87
    CHUCKYthentic's Avatar
    CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    ELM STREET
    Posts
    2,222
    good to know on the lactating

    ive never had erection or sex drive problems on or off cycle, i guess im lucky there

    im running 600mg test e, currently in week 4, along with 70mg var up til week 6

    1st time with var, and finding out if i ever use it again it would be in a cutting cycle and at the tail end

    lookin for lean mass here in this cycle, want to get to 215

  8. #88
    Dukkit's Avatar
    Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ON THE SHORT BUS.
    Posts
    63,635
    Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKYthentic View Post
    good to know on the lactating

    ive never had erection or sex drive problems on or off cycle, i guess im lucky there

    im running 600mg test e, currently in week 4, along with 70mg var up til week 6

    1st time with var, and finding out if i ever use it again it would be in a cutting cycle and at the tail end

    lookin for lean mass here in this cycle, want to get to 215
    cool.
    i prefer to run my test doses lower while on 19-nors. seems to keep the sides at bay which allows me to run the 19-nor higher and in turn get great gains with less sides.

    and var is def more of a cuttin cycle drug
    Maybeupthedose likes this.

  9. #89
    CHUCKYthentic's Avatar
    CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    ELM STREET
    Posts
    2,222
    ya next cycle im considering test p and npp maybe an oral in the beginning and/or end... would actually like to keep the test on the lower end and let the 19nor be the hero there

    last 2 times ive attempted to run prop i got horrible test flu both times!

  10. #90
    Dukkit's Avatar
    Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ON THE SHORT BUS.
    Posts
    63,635
    Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKYthentic View Post
    ya next cycle im considering test p and npp maybe an oral in the beginning and/or end... would actually like to keep the test on the lower end and let the 19nor be the hero there

    last 2 times ive attempted to run prop i got horrible test flu both times!
    ive found i get test flu from longer esters of test. not so much prop

    but ive gotten to the point where i mega dose on vitamin c at the beginning of a cycle and it keeps the test flu either away or lesser of a pain in the ass

    try that next time
    Maybeupthedose likes this.

  11. #91
    CHUCKYthentic's Avatar
    CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    ELM STREET
    Posts
    2,222
    great idea

    ya i got it both times ive attempted to kickstart with prop so ill have to keep that in mind

    thanks a lot bro for all the info, appreciate it

  12. #92
    Dukkit's Avatar
    Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ON THE SHORT BUS.
    Posts
    63,635
    anytime man.

    be sure to keep me up to date on your cycle progress. im always curious to hear about ppls experiences. its how we learn. lol

  13. #93
    CHUCKYthentic's Avatar
    CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    ELM STREET
    Posts
    2,222
    will do

    next cycle i plan on keeping a log too

  14. #94
    NR2.0's Avatar
    NR2.0 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    57
    Dukkit,
    My Test-E/Deca cycle doses were 500mgs of Test/ 300 to 400 mgs of Deca a weeks. (300 first cycle and 400 second cycle.)

    I was going to pin every 36 hours just cause of my schedule, but I am hearing ed pinning is better with acetate for the control of sides. So I am starting Sunday maybe I will just pin ed. i dont mind the injections actually like them, they are a motivator!!!

    I was only going to run 75mgs an inject cause it was my first run of Tren but I will increase if the dose is to light and if there really would be no difference in chance of sides.

    If I pin ed then I would go....

    Weeks 1-12
    Test-P ( like 75mgs ed? 525mgs a weeks? is that ok? or is that too much?)

    Weeks 1-10
    Tren-A ??? What would be a sufficient dose ed?
    And I guess I will just run the B6 at 200 mgs ed??? Or should I run the Adex??? and only take the Caber if needed? Again I have everything on hand already in liquid form (Adex, Caber, Nolva and Clomid)

    Again thank you in advance for your help!

  15. #95
    Dukkit's Avatar
    Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ON THE SHORT BUS.
    Posts
    63,635
    Quote Originally Posted by NR2.0 View Post
    Dukkit,
    My Test-E/Deca cycle doses were 500mgs of Test/ 300 to 400 mgs of Deca a weeks. (300 first cycle and 400 second cycle.)

    I was going to pin every 36 hours just cause of my schedule, but I am hearing ed pinning is better with acetate for the control of sides. So I am starting Sunday maybe I will just pin ed. i dont mind the injections actually like them, they are a motivator!!!

    I was only going to run 75mgs an inject cause it was my first run of Tren but I will increase if the dose is to light and if there really would be no difference in chance of sides.

    If I pin ed then I would go....

    Weeks 1-12
    Test-P ( like 75mgs ed? 525mgs a weeks? is that ok? or is that too much?)

    Weeks 1-10
    Tren-A ??? What would be a sufficient dose ed?
    And I guess I will just run the B6 at 200 mgs ed??? Or should I run the Adex??? and only take the Caber if needed? Again I have everything on hand already in liquid form (Adex, Caber, Nolva and Clomid)

    Again thank you in advance for your help!
    i would def say to pin ED. your gains and sides will be much better.

    running both the prop and tren at 75 ED is a good dose for both.

    pinning 75mg a day of tren instead of 75 every 36 hours will make your dose 525mg a week instead of 345 or whatever. big difference but in a good way. lol

    especially for first run with tren.

    i would maybe say run the tren for 8 weeks. just cuz its your first time. and 8 weeks of tren a is a nice cycle.
    and then maybe run the prop for 10 weeks

    this way you can see how hard it shuts you down and how you react to it.

    take the b6 if you like. keep the caber on hand. no need for the adex IMO

  16. #96
    NR2.0's Avatar
    NR2.0 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    57
    OK will do on he B6, but the Caber seems to me to be worth taking the whole time...By reading what your saying I am like sold on the Caber and WANT to take it lol....Would that be a bad thing????

    And I just read about the Test Flu, I never had a problem with it whe I ran the Test E, but I am going to do the Vitamin C thing...How much Vit. C should I take and for how long???

    So I will follow your advise and go....

    Weeks 1-10 Test P 75mgs ed
    Weeks 1-8 Tren A 75mgs ed.
    B6 200 mgs ed and load up on Vitamin C with the dose you provide and for the time.

    Orrrr I can run the Caber the whole time....instead of the B6 what do you think.

    My pct will start 3 days after last Prop injection Nolva and Clomid...for 4 weeks.

  17. #97
    Dukkit's Avatar
    Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ON THE SHORT BUS.
    Posts
    63,635
    Quote Originally Posted by NR2.0 View Post
    OK will do on he B6, but the Caber seems to me to be worth taking the whole time...By reading what your saying I am like sold on the Caber and WANT to take it lol....Would that be a bad thing????

    And I just read about the Test Flu, I never had a problem with it whe I ran the Test E, but I am going to do the Vitamin C thing...How much Vit. C should I take and for how long???

    So I will follow your advise and go....

    Weeks 1-10 Test P 75mgs ed
    Weeks 1-8 Tren A 75mgs ed.
    B6 200 mgs ed and load up on Vitamin C with the dose you provide and for the time.

    Orrrr I can run the Caber the whole time....instead of the B6 what do you think.

    My pct will start 3 days after last Prop injection Nolva and Clomid...for 4 weeks.
    personally i love caber so id run that over the b6 whole cycle. lol

    just not tryin to force anyone to take more compounds then they need

    i usually take 5g a day of vitamin c. which is alot normally. then while startin a cycle or feeling under the weather i can go to 8 - 10 g or so.

    until i feel like im not gettin sick or im a few weeks into cycle. then i lower back to 5g

    so if you dont take alot of vitamin c now. id go with 5g a day for the beginning of cycle.

  18. #98
    NR2.0's Avatar
    NR2.0 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    57
    im sold on the caber man...

    How should I take it for the whole cycle and what would be a good dose???

  19. #99
    Dukkit's Avatar
    Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ON THE SHORT BUS.
    Posts
    63,635
    Quote Originally Posted by NR2.0 View Post
    im sold on the caber man...

    How should I take it for the whole cycle and what would be a good dose???
    .25mg on monday and same again on thursday would work

    if you have the liquid version that im thinkin of

    then it comes with a dropper

    the dropper is 1ml. and the stuff is dosed at .50mg a ml,

    so half the dropper 2 times a week

  20. #100
    NR2.0's Avatar
    NR2.0 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    57
    yes the the caber and all my PCTs are liquid form purchased online.

    I am going to just go with the Caber for the whole cycle....and I should run that dose the whole time including into my PCT or should I stop it when the Tren stops and begin it again with my pct 17 days after last tren inject?

  21. #101
    bernimx's Avatar
    bernimx is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by NR2.0 View Post
    im sold on the caber man...

    How should I take it for the whole cycle and what would be a good dose???
    did you read the thread..? he mentionned all that already.

  22. #102
    Dukkit's Avatar
    Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ON THE SHORT BUS.
    Posts
    63,635
    Quote Originally Posted by NR2.0 View Post
    yes the the caber and all my PCTs are liquid form purchased online.

    I am going to just go with the Caber for the whole cycle....and I should run that dose the whole time including into my PCT or should I stop it when the Tren stops and begin it again with my pct 17 days after last tren inject?
    you can stop it when you stop the tren and start it again on first day of pct if you like

    Quote Originally Posted by bernimx View Post
    did you read the thread..? he mentionned all that already.
    lol
    now now. i got nothing but time on my hands.

    well until 4pm eastern standard time. then im off for the weekend. hahah

  23. #103
    CHUCKYthentic's Avatar
    CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    ELM STREET
    Posts
    2,222
    PCT should start 14 days after last test e injection, not 17

    as for the caber you can continue it up to and through pct, u can stop it after tren then start it again in pct, or u can just stop it after tren and not use it anymore... you choice and whatever you need

    he expalins that to me in an early post, a few above yours

  24. #104
    bernimx's Avatar
    bernimx is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    lol
    now now. i got nothing but time on my hands.

    well until 4pm eastern standard time. then im off for the weekend. hahah
    Yea but still...

  25. #105
    Dukkit's Avatar
    Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ON THE SHORT BUS.
    Posts
    63,635
    Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKYthentic View Post
    PCT should start 14 days after last test e injection, not 17

    as for the caber you can continue it up to and through pct, u can stop it after tren then start it again in pct, or u can just stop it after tren and not use it anymore... you choice and whatever you need

    he expalins that to me in an early post, a few above yours
    thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bernimx View Post
    Yea but still...
    your right. if i was on tren right now id be a complete asshole and tell you fukkers to read the thread.

    hahahah

    but im in a good mood today


  26. #106
    CHUCKYthentic's Avatar
    CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    ELM STREET
    Posts
    2,222
    haha dukkit this thread feels like a seminar...like you re just sitting in here preaching and answering Qs

    wheres the damn snack table? LOL

  27. #107
    NR2.0's Avatar
    NR2.0 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    57
    OK OK OK relax we were conversating....Just being sure....Remember the only dumb question is the the one not asked.

    And as far as PCT goes I am running Test Prop, so PCT starts 3 days after last Prop injection, so if I stopped the Caber with the Tren I would resume it 17 days after last Tren Inject....

    Thanks for all the info and good luck to all...

    NR

  28. #108
    Dukkit's Avatar
    Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ON THE SHORT BUS.
    Posts
    63,635
    Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKYthentic View Post
    haha dukkit this thread feels like a seminar...like you re just sitting in here preaching and answering Qs

    wheres the damn snack table? LOL
    haha. i need a soda!!

    Quote Originally Posted by NR2.0 View Post
    OK OK OK relax we were conversating....Just being sure....Remember the only dumb question is the the one not asked.

    And as far as PCT goes I am running Test Prop, so PCT starts 3 days after last Prop injection, so if I stopped the Caber with the Tren I would resume it 17 days after last Tren Inject....

    Thanks for all the info and good luck to all...

    NR
    its all good. we just messing.

    sounds good. let us know how it goes!

  29. #109
    NR2.0's Avatar
    NR2.0 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    57
    I kno I kno

    Thanks for all the info though!

    I am starting the cycle on Sunday and will post my progress in the forum and try to do some photos too.

  30. #110
    TITANIUM's Avatar
    TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    purgatory
    Posts
    5,844
    Blog Entries
    15
    Excellent post!BUMP!

  31. #111
    jrmy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    108
    good info of course
    quick question though duk,have you ever used caber by itself?
    i had had mildly elevated prolactin levels before and was prescribed bromo.
    my nipps are starting to hurt again as before,so my question being
    since caber also lowers igf-1 and growth hormone ,do you think taking caber while trying to work out will affect my gains
    caber would be the only thing id be using,no aas or deca or tren .trying to do all natural this time,but i think my prolactin is going up again,so of course i need that checked.
    i was thinking of using l-dopa instead,(of course if my prolactin is really high,which im pretty sure it is.)
    any input would be great,thanks in advance

  32. #112
    Dukkit's Avatar
    Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ON THE SHORT BUS.
    Posts
    63,635
    Quote Originally Posted by jrmy View Post
    good info of course
    quick question though duk,have you ever used caber by itself?
    i had had mildly elevated prolactin levels before and was prescribed bromo.
    my nipps are starting to hurt again as before,so my question being
    since caber also lowers igf-1 and growth hormone ,do you think taking caber while trying to work out will affect my gains
    caber would be the only thing id be using,no aas or deca or tren .trying to do all natural this time,but i think my prolactin is going up again,so of course i need that checked.
    i was thinking of using l-dopa instead,(of course if my prolactin is really high,which im pretty sure it is.)
    any input would be great,thanks in advance
    i have used caber by itself many times

    no hinderance to my training, strength or weight gain.

    so youve had blood work and your prolactin came back out of normal range?
    how long and what dose was your bromo prescribed?

    im curious cuz ive never had sore or itchy nips from prolactin/progesterone gyno

    only bumps and nipple leakage.

    so id say run some caber, l-dopa, Vit B6

    but also get your estrogen checked

    may be another underlying problem on top of the prolactin

  33. #113
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    854
    I took cabaser and it didn't do shit that it was supposed to do...i think its hyped up...no multiple sex sessions, nothing of that sort at all

  34. #114
    Dukkit's Avatar
    Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ON THE SHORT BUS.
    Posts
    63,635
    Quote Originally Posted by JuliusPleaser View Post
    I took cabaser and it didn't do shit that it was supposed to do...i think its hyped up...no multiple sex sessions, nothing of that sort at all
    what form did you take? liquid. pill?

    what dose?

    and were you on cycle or no?

    everyones different bro. same for any compound

  35. #115
    jrmy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    i have used caber by itself many times

    no hinderance to my training, strength or weight gain.

    so youve had blood work and your prolactin came back out of normal range?
    how long and what dose was your bromo prescribed?

    im curious cuz ive never had sore or itchy nips from prolactin/progesterone gyno

    only bumps and nipple leakage.

    so id say run some caber, l-dopa, Vit B6

    but also get your estrogen checked

    may be another underlying problem on top of the prolactin
    thank you for your response.the prolactin problem was in the past,and it was slightly elevated.he prescribed 1 mg a day,and i ended up stopping the bromo because i had bad diziness and was easily brusing.

    from ther it hasnt come back until after i cycled 250 of sus and did my pct which consisted of 20 mg of nolvadex for 8 wks.right after the pct,i had a little lump on my left breast like it was in the past a few yrs back.the reason i asked u this question is bacause if i do have elevated prolactin,i want to be prescribed caber instead of bromo.i was wondering if maybe l-dopa would work by itself since it hinder prolactin realease,and from my searches,actually increases growth hormone release.as soon as i am insured(in the process of doing so) i am getting the whole shibang,testosterone checked,estrodial,t3,igf,and go from ther.im pretty sure its my prolactin though,and was just wondering your results with it.you answered my question straight up,and for that,i do appreciate it.thanks man!

  36. #116
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    13,877
    I took cabaser and it didn't do shit that it was supposed to do...i think its hyped up...no multiple sex sessions, nothing of that sort at all
    I can tell you it is possible to orgasm more than once on this stuff. Its rare but it can happen. One time I thought I popped but it just went back to feeling good and we kept going another 15 mins or so but i have only had it happen twice I think.

  37. #117
    Tarheel is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    purgatory
    Posts
    215
    hey one8nine, how would you rate that prop/tren /masteron /var cycle? That is a dream cycle for me! The ultimate cutting cycle..damn

  38. #118
    RANA's Avatar
    RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    DON'T ASK ME FOR A SOURCE
    Posts
    11,728
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by jbstone71 View Post
    hey one8nine, how would you rate that prop/tren/masteron/var cycle? That is a dream cycle for me! The ultimate cutting cycle..damn
    one8nine was banned, not sure why

  39. #119
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    This is a good thread, good read

  40. #120
    Matt's Avatar
    Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    31,195
    Blog Entries
    1
    Not seen this before dukki, great thread...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •