listerine is offline Junior Member

which cycle would be better for me

Im 21, my weight is 187 pounds 6"1, and my bodyfat is 9.5% i've been training for 3 years and this is my first cycle. My goal is to gain 25 lbs (20 at least) with too much fat gains while not having to deal with many side effects

Cycle 1

dbol 35mg ED Wk 1-4
    Test E 500 mg EW Wk 1-10
    Winstrol 50mg ED Wk 6-12
    Letro (gyno prone) .5mg Wk 1-6 and .25 Wk: 6-12 ( since winstrol will dry me out)

Nolvadex for PCT

Cycle 2

Tbol 60mg ED Wk: 1-6
    Test E 500mg EW Wk: 1-10
    Letro (gyno prone) .25mg ED Wk: 1-10

Nolvadex for PCT

Also i will rum bactrim to help prevent acne if i run either cycles since im very prone to it. also which cycle would have more maintainable gains
    Last edited by listerine; 08-18-2008 at 11:51 AM.

Neither id go for Test 500mgs for 12 weeks.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    my vote is cycle #2. definately easier on side effects and a much better first cycle.

both have maintainable gains if your diet and post cycle are in check. which i can already tell you your PCT is lagging.

split the test to 250mg 2x per week. and i would hold off on the letro until you need it. how do you know you are gyno prone? also how tall are you?

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbigt View Post
    Neither id go for Test 500mgs for 12 weeks.

Ditto, 1st cycle one compound for obvious common sense reasons and you need to get that PCT sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    my vote is cycle #2. definately easier on side effects and a much better first cycle.

both have maintainable gains if your diet and post cycle are in check. which i can already tell you your PCT is lagging.

split the test to 250mg 2x per week. and i would hold off on the letro until you need it. how do you know you are gyno prone? also how tall are you?
    Im 6"1 i know im prone to gyno because i had it for almost a year when i was 16 but it went away naturally though. I was leaning towards the 2nd cycle too but would i gain at 20 lbs at the very least though

Quote Originally Posted by listerine View Post
    I was leaning towards the 2nd cycle too but would i gain at 20 lbs at the very least though
    that is all diet my friend. can not stress that enough.

the tbol is fine to throw in. you will here alot of parrots saying "test only! test only!" its not bad advice but throw in the tbol if youd like. it is a sane cycle by all means.

which of these cycles would give me more size overall

the one with a better diet....

Dbol is usually regarded as a better bulker however Tbol can lower SHBG giving you some synergy with the test. therefore the one with the better diet. your question is vague and there are other factors that play into it. however being gyno prone and worried about side effects go cycle 2.

alright thanks i guess its gonna come down to my diet also would it be benefitial if i frontloaded the test

dont frontload, not on a first cycle. your already kickstarting the cycle with the Tbol anyway.

Thread Information