Thread: My next cycle

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ROBOCOP is offline Member

My next cycle

Ok. After a couple of years using AS and reading through all the threads on this awsome site Im still learning sh@t loads of stuff. The advice is great and almost always spot on. Thanks to everyone who has helped and continue to help.

Im just preparing for my next cycle (about my 9th) and speaking with a few of you on this board ive come up with the following cycle. Let me know what you think.

Weeks 1-6 25mg dia
    Weeks 1-15 500mg EQ e/w
    Weeks 1-16 750mg Test E e/w

Weeks 17 + 18 500iu hcg 2 x week
    Weeks 19 + 20 500iu hcg 2 x week

Weeks 19-24 20mg e/d Nolva
    Weeks 19-22 25mg e/d clomid
    Weeks 19-22 50mg e/d Proviron

Throughout the cycle I will run .25mg of arimidex e/d (will have letro on hand in case of gyno issues)

I will also try .25mg of CABER from the start of my cycle to end of my pct. This can only help with the problems I get with low sex drive and sh@t!!!! (Some of you guys were right this stuff is expensive but I think its worth giving it a go).
    Thanks

RC
    Last edited by ROBOCOP; 10-24-2008 at 05:39 AM.

No criticism from me. Cycle looks good. Maybe dbol is a little low seeing as its your 9th cycle but if you can grow well off that then do so.

kaju is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ROBOCOP View Post
    Ok. After a couple of years using AS and reading through all the threads on this awsome site Im still learning sh@t loads of stuff. The advice is great and almost always spot on. Thanks to everyone who has helped and continue to help.

Im just preparing for my next cycle (about my 9th) and speaking with a few of you on this board ive come up with the following cycle. Let me know what you think.

Weeks 1-6 25mg dia
    Weeks 1-15 500mg EQ e/w
    Weeks 1-16 750mg Test E e/w

Weeks 17 + 18 500iu hcg
    Weeks 19 + 20 500iu hcg

Weeks 19-24 20mg e/d Nolva
    Weeks 19-22 25mg e/d clomid
    Weeks 19-22 50mg e/d Proviron

Throughout the cycle I will run .25mg of arimidex e/d (will have letro on hand in case of gyno issues)

I will also try .25mg of CABER from the start of my cycle to end of my pct. This can only help with the problems I get with low sex drive and sh@t!!!! (Some of you guys were right this stuff is expensive but I think its worth giving it a go).
    Thanks

RC
    looks great. imo you should start the hcg earlier. some say all the way through the cycle but just to clarify your hcg should be run one injection every 4 or 5 days if you run it through the cycle.
    Last edited by kaju; 08-22-2008 at 11:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kaju View Post
    looks great. imo you should start the hcg earlier. some say all the way through the cycle but just to clarify your hcg should be run one injection every 4 or 5 days if you run it through the cycle.
    Yeah, some guys swear by it I know, using HCG throughout their whole cycle. Im not too sure though. Ive only ever ran it for 7 days between cycle and pct. I guess Ill have to keep a close eye on my little fellas!!! (Or have the wife do it)

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?

I agree you should run it a bit earlier, but the whole cycle? Ive heard mixed reviews...

I like two weeks before cycle ends, until two weeks into PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by ROBOCOP View Post
    Adex is what I always used in the past along with nolva. Thing is, theres been quite of a bit info posted here on why you shouldnt use adex along with nolva. Im sure I read that if you do you would have to bump up the adex to compensate.

I have used clomid before but from what I can remember I nused it at around 100mg a day down to 50mg. I was one of the unlucky ones that had the vision problems as a side. Im led to believe that at the lower dose of 25mg theres a good chance I wont get those sides. Its all trial and error I guess.
    ^^^ I hear that one!

one8nine is offline Banned
    have you ever done hcg ?

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Although i dont support robots who juice, you may want to consider running an oral at the end as well so you arent sitting there with nothing going on while waiting to start pct.

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    Although i dont support robots who juice, you may want to consider running an oral at the end as well so you arent sitting there with nothing going on while waiting to start pct.
    Ha Ha!!! What would you recommend?

Well, thats really up to you and of course, whats available to you. Doesnt have to be anything serious just enough to keep your muscle on while waiting for esters to clear.

Thanks for the advice. Not sure what would be best but ill have a look into it.

Personally, I would try turinabol (chlordehydromethyltestosterone) if you havent before. I'd say its by far my favorite oral.

No, I havent even heard of it before. Im guessing that I will struggle getting hold of it though I cant be sure. Will ask my supplier over the weekend,.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    its a great looking cycle and you obviously did your research so theres not much we can say but good luck. if your diet is good you can put some nice quality muscle on here
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    its a great looking cycle and you obviously did your research so theres not much we can say but good luck. if your diet is good you can put some nice quality muscle on here

Thanks PT

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Good to go! On a strictly personal note I much prefer adex to clomid in the PCT, thats just my taste.

Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    Good to go! On a strictly personal note I much prefer adex to clomid in the PCT, thats just my taste.
    Adex is what I always used in the past along with nolva. Thing is, theres been quite of a bit info posted here on why you shouldnt use adex along with nolva. Im sure I read that if you do you would have to bump up the adex to compensate.

I have used clomid before but from what I can remember I nused it at around 100mg a day down to 50mg. I was one of the unlucky ones that had the vision problems as a side. Im led to believe that at the lower dose of 25mg theres a good chance I wont get those sides. Its all trial and error I guess.

Thread Information