rforsber1 is offline New Member

Exclamation Need a little advice

Hi ive never taken steroids , ive done ephedra and other weight loss stimulants. Ive decided my main goal is to lose fat weight and gain some muscle mass but fat loss is my primary concern.

I know about nothing as far as steroids are concerned just what a bit of what ive read. Im 6'5 and about 280 not in great shape but not horrible either. My diet has been shit for a couple of years since i got out of the army.

Im going to just go to a all protein lite diet and work out about 4-5 days aweek. I would like to get the most drastic results possible, if I have to sytem shock myself so be it.

I would love some advice as to what products I would need and what doses etc. Email me at rforsber1 if you could, please only give me advice if you jknow what your talking about.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    start reading bro. if you want to know about steroids then you came to the right board.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

at this point im considering dnp and anavar

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    at what point? you just said that you dont know a thing about steroids .
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

sampson11 is offline Junior Member
    I dont think steroids are the answer, really focus on diet and cardio and you will get there. good luck.

i was thinking a basic recommendd dose of the dnp would help me get the weight loss going as i start dieting. Then after a 15 day run or so id try the anvara and start a workout regiment and go from there. Basic dosage for my size as well.

stpete is offline Banned
    You're already a big boy, get your diet and workouts together before you think about juice. Little more research man.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rforsber1;4157450[B
    ]Hi ive never taken steroids [/B], ive done ephedra and other weight loss stimulants. Ive decided my main goal is to lose fat weight and gain some muscle mass but fat loss is my primary concern.

I know about nothing as far as steroids are concerned just what a bit of what ive read. Im 6'5 and about 280 not in great shape but not horrible either. My diet has been shit for a couple of years since i got out of the army.

Im going to just go to a all protein lite diet and work out about 4-5 days aweek. I would like to get the most drastic results possible, if I have to sytem shock myself so be it.

I would love some advice as to what products I would need and what doses etc. Email me at rforsber1 if you could, please only give me advice if you jknow what your talking about.
    13 mins later

Quote Originally Posted by rforsber1 View Post
    at this point im considering dnp and anavar

Excuse me, has anyone seen the hall of shame thread ? I need to file this for safe keeping.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Steroids aren't magic dude, you need to fix your diet and training.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    13 mins later

Excuse me, has anyone seen the hall of shame thread ? I need to file this for safe keeping.
    good catch

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    in the diet section there is a sticky on cutting diet. I highly recommend it. IT WILL EXPLAIN THE NECESSATITY OF CARBS IN A CUTTING DIET. strongly want to emphasize that you need carbs.

Thread Information