Gitlarge is offline New Member

can you run deca and winny as a cycle?

I have a friend that seems to have his mind made up on running a deca and winny as his first cycle. For all you vets and guys with experience please gimme your thoughts on this as a first cycle. I am feel it is not a good first go.

Also those that ran a test E only cycle as your first how were your gains. I am planning after much research to run test E as my first cycle. I was gonna run it with deca but the more I read I think I would get better results running one compound waiting a while and then doing the test and deca later. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated as well.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Well Deca and winny can be ran as a cycle at the expense of your dignity. It's important to have testosterone as a base to your cycle as your body doesnt like it when it doesnt have any. Test E only cycle, i vote for that one.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    agreed. i always reccomend at least a hrt dose of test(200mgs)
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    You sure can, but you will probably not be able to get it up halfway through......i would definately suggest some test with that.......

stats????

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bro's..^^^^^ are you guys that impotent???...damn...i can take them both and have no problem going 2 and 3 times a day....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gitlarge View Post
    I have a friend that seems to have his mind made up on running a deca and winny as his first cycle. For all you vets and guys with experience please gimme your thoughts on this as a first cycle. I am feel it is not a good first go.

Also those that ran a test E only cycle as your first how were your gains. I am planning after much research to run test E as my first cycle. I was gonna run it with deca but the more I read I think I would get better results running one compound waiting a while and then doing the test and deca later. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated as well.
    The only reason for a single compound in your first cycle is to see how well you body responds to the compound...Test and deca cycle is as basic as they come bro...doesnt mean you're going to better or worse on one or two compounds...it all goes down on your nutrition and trainin g and how much you put into it while you're ON.

its not that i am that impotent, i just dont want to give myself the chance to run into these kinda of problems......i just dont even want to chance it, i love my boners....

so you DONT KNOW for a fact that it will happen to you...you just heard of it happening to some guys...

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    no test makes me depressed

I dont know from personal experience, but i am very familiar with these compounds and what they can do, as far surpressing ones natural test.....Yes, your correct in saying that not everyone reacts the same way, you for example, can run a deca only cyce and not have any problems.....

I guess i should have stated my anwswer a bit better by saying' "taking deca and winny without test is not advisable, but can be done.....some of the risks include......"

There you go bro!!!!!!!!!!!...But i hear where you're coming from my man...

Just trying to do my part in keeping everyone in my community safe.....

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax View Post
    Bro's..^^^^^ are you guys that impotent???...damn...i can take them both and have no problem going 2 and 3 times a day....lol
    I knew my friend Bigmax the "Sex Machine" was gonna be here!!lol

Gitlarge is offline New Member
    Hey thanks for the info guys I have told him on more then one occasion that that was not a solid cycle.

BigMax is a machine I don't think anything compound or non compound can stop him.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax View Post
    so you DONT KNOW for a fact that it will happen to you...you just heard of it happening to some guys...
    I dont like your renegade ways or reckless attitude one bit! Ok im lying.

Lmao!!!!!...^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thread Information