Thread: Anavar

Banelord is offline Associate Member

Anavar

Do you think it worth buying? I cost a lot, even if I found a place that will give it to me at a decent price. You have to use so much of it to get anything. Plus I do not want to stack it with anything. Is there a benfit in buying this?

BadBarbie is offline Banned
    It depends on what you are looking for. Size, Shredding, Strength? Depending on what you are wanting to gain is going to say whether or not it is worth it.

I thinking of going for it, I could get 2 cycle 12 week cycle at a decent price. I just do not want to get off gear.... It too good, to go off. I hear this is crazy safe with no PCT and u get perm gains. When I think about it, it almost like HGH, what do you think.

No. They are not at all the same.
    That's like saying a scooter is almost like broccoli.
    What are you looking to gain?
    Nothing is "safe" without PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by BadBarbie View Post
    No. They are not at all the same.
    That's like saying a scooter is almost like broccoli.
    What are you looking to gain?
    Nothing is "safe" without PCT.
    Agreed its better to be safe than sorry even though the risks are minimal compared to other aas. That's like saying a scooter is almost like broccoli.? Thats a new one on me. LMFAO

Quote Originally Posted by *ANABOLIC SUPERMAN* View Post
    That's like saying a scooter is almost like broccoli.? Thats a new one on me. LMFAO
    It made the point.
    Just go with it..

Quote Originally Posted by BadBarbie View Post
    It made the point.
    Just go with it..
    Im with it, im saving that one for the future i just hope a conversation comes up thats relevant to saying it so i can use it. Thanks BB im still pmsl.

I'm pretty good right now, at where I am, just got off a cutting cycle and lose a good amount of fat, Trim down to where I want to be. I guess I want to gain good old lean muscle now, and some be rip at the same time. Ya I know the summer is almost over, but I just like the how my body look all tone and rip. So that what I want to get out of this.

one8nine is offline Banned
    weight
    bf%
    diet summary/# meals per day
    years lifting / workout split
    cycle experience
    pct/estrogen control knowledge
    goals (size/cut/strength/speed etc...)

oh we talk before did you not remember, I took your advice on the tren , master prop cycle and the PCT.
    Just think of this as a bridge cycle, I could be off and only use suppments what a waste of money. I have been off my cutting cycle which was deca and test P since 2 weeks already. Just using the clomid I bought online now.
    Lost some weight but it it was all water anyways, I still as strong and way more cut now.
    I love how this cutting cycle work out for me.
    My goal is to gain lean muscle, reduce fat, to be my perfect body shape, which is 160 lbs of hard rock muscle with 8% BF. I'm only 5'4 and trust me, it all the weight I want.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd try OT, it's cheaper and similar but you'll put more muscle on and gain more strength. I'd only use anavar if I was stacking it with OT.

Rugger02 is offline Anabolic Member
    When In Rome....

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Banelord View Post
    oh we talk before did you not remember, I took your advice on the tren , master prop cycle and the PCT.
    Just think of this as a bridge cycle, I could be off and only use suppments what a waste of money. I have been off my cutting cycle which was deca and test P since 2 weeks already. Just using the clomid I bought online now.
    Lost some weight but it it was all water anyways, I still as strong and way more cut now.
    I love how this cutting cycle work out for me.
    My goal is to gain lean muscle, reduce fat, to be my perfect body shape, which is 160 lbs of hard rock muscle with 8% BF. I'm only 5'4 and trust me, it all the weight I want.
    yeah i remember we talked a lot- but i talk to a lot of members its hard to keep track of each persons stats

my pct
    http://forums.steroid.com/pct-post-cycle-therapy/354573-one8nines-opinion-pct-links-side-effect-control-too.html#post4111013

clomid only pct suck be prepared to lose gains

you dont want to bridge cycles. time on + pct = time off
    after your proper time off a test/anavar /clen cycle would be a great cutter

ya I know, I just got some HCG , did not have that before, just pick up a little of this and a little of that.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Banelord View Post
    Do you think it worth buying? I cost a lot, even if I found a place that will give it to me at a decent price. You have to use so much of it to get anything. Plus I do not want to stack it with anything. Is there a benfit in buying this?
    ANAVAR is one of my favorites. Stacks great with the OTC creatine for strength. Little to no side effects. Lean mass gain,,hardness.

Thread Information