Quicksilva is offline New Member

Really bad joint pain!

I am in week 5 or a 12 week cycle of Test/deca /dbol . So far I have been amazed by the results in Mass and strength. Put on 14kg almost 30 pounds in 5 weeks (been eating like a machine :P) and my strength has gone through the roof. BIG PROBLEM though I have for the last 2 weeks been having really bad joint or tendon pains running up my arm from my elbow up my bicep.

I started taking glucosamine which definitally started to help but I can now feel the pain coming through again and is getting ALOT worse to the point where it hurts to lift something like a glass or when brushing my teeth.

I am not sure whether to take 1 week off training/to go lighter on my weights/or if thats common and I should just keep BASHING them weights out

Any help would be appreciated, cheers !

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Is this your first cycle?? Sometimes on cycle your strength increases to a point where your joints and soft tissues have a hard time dealing with the increased weight you are lifting.

This can happen to people who have not adequately trained and reached their natural peak before starting a cycle. I am not suggesting that this is the case with you!!
    Last edited by tboney; 08-28-2008 at 01:44 PM. Reason: additional thought

Quicksilva is offline New Member
    This is my first ever cycle and I had 2 years of hard training experience prior to doing my cycle. I was very lean but struggled to bulk (hence this cycle). Also I was quite weak never really a heavy lifter. On this cycle I have gone from shoulder pressing 24kg (about 50lbs) to pressing 38kg (about 78lbs) other exercises have seen increases like that too. I understand the problem is caused by what you mentioned too much weight increase for my joints to adapt to but I am looking for a solution

If your goals permit? I would take a couple of days off, take some anti inflamatories and see if you feel better. When you feel better start back slow and reduce your weight for a short time. Glutamine can be helpful as well. If your pain doesnt subside then it is time to see a doc. I hope this helps!

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Bro injuries happen when we train on juice...we have all this new found strength and we can easily over do it. I hurt my elbow on juice and had to get physical therapy for it. They told me not to train but I did anyway...it got better in a few weeks..I will say this when you get off the juice you're gonna really feel it!

Thread Information