Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    fl3
    fl3 is offline New Member

Sustanol 250 just came in

So i did things a little backwards and orderd first and found this site afterwards. After 3+ months my stuff is in? Im still educating myself before I even open it up.

?'s
    1. Can i put a pic of it up and get comments on it?
    2. Im still trying to figure out how to know how much is in the vial and how to calculate the dosage. Can i get some links?
    3. Here is how my source is perposing i take the gear:
    1cc (still got to learn the dosage lingo) per wk
    4wks on.......4wks off.....6wks on......6wks off (other than obvious answers y would he reccomend this schedule for me?? )

Heres my stats:

Age 26
    Weight 170
    Ht 5'7
    BF 10%
    Experience 6-8yrs on and off; +/- 1yr consistant
    Diet (will not change it)
    5am protein shake 3scoops, 5 egg whites, wheat toast, oatmeal, tblsp peanut butter
    9am (2) turkey sand (dry), let, tom, 2 cups brown rice, 6-10 avacado slices
    12am (2)grill chicken brest, 2 cups brown rice, 5 pcs broccli stems, avacado slices, 3 scoops protein shake
    3pm (3) tuna sand on wheat, 2 cups milk, 2 cups brown rice
    7pm (1) 10oz steak w grill onions, 1 cup brown rice, 6-10 avacado slices
    10pm (2) ppj, 2 cups milk, 2 scoop protein shake, 2 bananas

2-3 gallons of water per day

im sure you can find multiple flaws in my diet but this is what im comfortable with.

PCT: Nolvadex
    (again, i ordered all this before researching cause its what he recommended)
    my vial is sealed and labeled w serial # (yellowish colored liquid) and says Sustanol 250
    he gave me 56 nolvadex pills in a zip lock bag. (of course i would not trust him if he wasnt a really good friend of mine)

Looking for input on how to cycle this and follow w PCT.

After reading here for a while i would def. do a Test E cycle. So im just wondering if i should toss what i have or just cycle it.

What do you guys think?

facile is offline Member
    "After reading here for a while i would def. do a Test E cycle. So im just wondering if i should toss what i have or just cycle it."

Did you save your receipt, so you can return it! JK

1 vial of Sust 250? how many mls? (250mgs of test per ml) Sust needs ed or eod injections while test e is only twice a week usually easier when first starting. Post a pic, but be sure lab name is not visible, but if you trust your source it is not absolutely neccessary to post a pic.

Do some more research on PCt, I think Nolva alone is insufficient.

Also do your cycle straight for 8-12 weeks then PCT then time off. Timeoff = time on +pct.
    Last edited by facile; 08-26-2008 at 04:46 PM.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    ordering your gear before you have any idea on how to use it......not a good start....

I believe what you got is sustanon , which probably has propinate and some other fast acting test.....this means that you need to take it eod......I am also assuming your gear is 250mg/ml..........

I already can say, that you should not start a cycle until you research the topic more....

fl3
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    ordering your gear before you have any idea on how to use it......not a good start....

I believe what you got is sustanon , which probably has propinate and some other fast acting test.....this means that you need to take it eod......I am also assuming your gear is 250mg/ml..........

I already can say, that you should not start a cycle until you research the topic more....
    Vial says:

Each ml contains: Testerone 250mg/ml
    30 mg Test propionate
    60 mg Test isocaproate
    60 mg Test phenylpropionate
    100 mg Test decanoate

Non medical ingredients: benzyl alcohol in kernal apricot usps grade oil
    Exp: 07/10/10 Serial: axrqv2jw1u802

lcstriker07 is offline Associate Member
    More research man, it's easy to tell that's what you need by the questions you ask.

Bio-boosted is offline Member
    1 Yes, let us have a look. Just 1 bottle?
    2 Tell us what you have, what it says on the bottles
    3 Your source is talking bollox, on - off - on - off??

Hell of a lot of rice you're eating there btw (but maybe not lol)

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    you can post a pic, but edit out the name of the lab, then post the pic...you'll need 2 more vials of the sust..

no, he doesnt need anymore vials right now.....he needs not to do the cycle and continue researching this topic, bc he is clearly clueless about every aspect of AAS.....after he learns about the topic, then he can consider getting more gear.....i would sell what you have back to your dealer(since he is your friend)

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    bannas before bed? If you didnt want a critique on your diet why did you post it?

fl3
    Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic View Post
    bannas before bed? If you didnt want a critique on your diet why did you post it?
    mabe because thats one of the first things ev1 wants to know. common you have 2,000 posts, you should know that

diet definately needs a lot of work.....fruit before bed?????.......real high carbs and fat in a lot of meals(body ends up using carbs, and storing fat) especiallly when eaten before bedtime/very late in the day......lots of bread????

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by fl3 View Post
    So i did things a little backwards and orderd first and found this site afterwards. After 3+ months my stuff is in? Im still educating myself before I even open it up.

?'s
    1. Can i put a pic of it up and get comments on it?
    2. Im still trying to figure out how to know how much is in the vial and how to calculate the dosage. Can i get some links?
    3. Here is how my source is perposing i take the gear:
    1cc (still got to learn the dosage lingo) per wk
    4wks on.......4wks off.....6wks on......6wks off (other than obvious answers y would he reccomend this schedule for me?? )

Heres my stats:

Age 26
    Weight 170
    Ht 5'7
    BF 10%
    Experience 6-8yrs on and off; +/- 1yr consistant
    Diet (will not change it)
    5am protein shake 3scoops, 5 egg whites, wheat toast, oatmeal, tblsp peanut butter
    9am (2) turkey sand (dry), let, tom, 2 cups brown rice, 6-10 avacado slices
    12am (2)grill chicken brest, 2 cups brown rice, 5 pcs broccli stems, avacado slices, 3 scoops protein shake
    3pm (3) tuna sand on wheat, 2 cups milk, 2 cups brown rice
    7pm (1) 10oz steak w grill onions, 1 cup brown rice, 6-10 avacado slices
    10pm (2) ppj, 2 cups milk, 2 scoop protein shake, 2 bananas

2-3 gallons of water per day

im sure you can find multiple flaws in my diet but this is what im comfortable with.

PCT: Nolvadex
    (again, i ordered all this before researching cause its what he recommended)
    my vial is sealed and labeled w serial # (yellowish colored liquid) and says Sustanol 250
    he gave me 56 nolvadex pills in a zip lock bag. (of course i would not trust him if he wasnt a really good friend of mine)

Looking for input on how to cycle this and follow w PCT.

After reading here for a while i would def. do a Test E cycle. So im just wondering if i should toss what i have or just cycle it.

What do you guys think?
    Bro your source is a moron, you got burnt! Educate yourself before you shoot anything into your body. I'm not coming down on you cause we all have to start somewhere and when I started my then source gave me fukked up info....today I know 100x more than him and he comes to me for help. He's no longer my source needless to say...the student has surpassed the so-called teacher!hahaha Just know what you're doing before you start and ask questions if you are unsure.

fl3
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    Bro your source is a moron, you got burnt! .
    how did i get burnt? i asked for something and he supplied what i asked for. If your talking money i paid XX.00 for Sust and Nolva which he assured me was not the norm. So he actually gave me a more than fair price.

I alread acknowledged the fact that i bought way too early. Had i found this site first i would have known what to ask for and when.

But your right ev1 starts somewhere and im trying to get on track.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    how did i get burnt? i asked for something and he supplied what i asked for. If your talking money i paid XX.00 for Sust and Nolva which he assured me was not the norm. So he actually gave me a more than fair price.

I alread acknowledged the fact that i bought way too early. Had i found this site first i would have known what to ask for and when.

But your right ev1 starts somewhere and im trying to get on track.
    Just curious..did your source suggest the sust ? How did you come to the decision of using sust?

fl3
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    Just curious..did your source suggest the sust ? How did you come to the decision of using sust?
    Well he's a pretty big guy, about your size by the looks of it. I was tellin him that i was wanting to juice and skip all the G*C crap that cost 400.00 bucks and he told me he could get me some of what he takes.

Like i said b4 i had no clue therw were various kinds ( Test e, p, tren ,....) THEN, i found this site and started reading a bit and got to askin him WHAT i was getting and he tole me Sustamed 250...he even gave me the web site so i could see where it was comming from.

I def would have asked for Test E if i could do it all over again. Now im just wondering if i should just toss it and ask him to get me some more and mabe some other PCT to go along with the Nolva i got too?

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Damn you Inky! You keep beating me to it!!!

As for you FL3... Your diet needs work... You are not getting nearly enough protein from food... Your cal intake is low, and you have WAY to many shakes...
    Carb choices are rice and more rice huh?
    What meal is pre workout btw?

http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/
    You need to be trolling the diet section dude!

Nolva only PCT= User has done little to no research...

This is a TERRIBLE CYCLE AND PCT!

you sir, are not ready for AAS... But you are in the right place, we will work on it...

fl3
    Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    Damn you Inky! You keep beating me to it!!!

As for you FL3... Your diet needs work... You are not getting nearly enough protein from food... Your cal intake is low, and you have WAY to many shakes...
    Carb choices are rice and more rice huh?
    What meal is pre workout btw?

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6
    You need to be trolling the diet section dude!

Nolva only PCT= User has done little to no research...

This is a TERRIBLE CYCLE AND PCT!

you sir, are not ready for AAS... But you are in the right place, we will work on it...
    WAY to many shakes? it 3. morn, afternoon, and evening.......now 4-6 per day= "WAY" to many IMO.

I like rice. carbs are carbs right? any other suggestions?

pre wk out is the 3pm meal. gym time btween 4pm and 6pm

WAY to many shakes? it 3. morn, afternoon, and evening.......now 4-6 per day= "WAY" to many IMO.

yea its too many shakes. do you want help w/ your diet or not. if so maybe post this in the diet section and see what they say

Well you have 8 scoops a day, not knowing what you use, thats gotta be at a minimum of 120gs a day from shakes... (I use isopure, which i like cause it tastes the best IMO, and its got 50g of protein in 2 scoops, so i only take it once a day because i get roughly 150-180 grams a day from just food)

Which is exactly what you should be doing... And yes, carbs are carbs, but complex carbs, are quite a different thing... Im glad you have one form, but you need more!

And so you eat a tuna sandwich and a couple cups of brwn rice before working out?? This could be better...

Post up your FULL diet in the diet section and ill work on it with you...

Do you have macros for it btw?
    Last edited by WARMachine; 08-28-2008 at 01:31 PM.

one8nine is offline Banned
    never take advice from someone who stands to profit from you being misinformed

i wouldnt toss it......see if he will exchange what you got for Test E......anyway you do it, you should not be doing a cycle anytime soon....a lot more education is needed on the subjects of diet, training, cardio, aas.....until you know what you are doing, dont do it...

Why toss the sust? Just because you think sust sucks? Box that sh!t up and send it to me at 698...... LOL Anyways, we can't stress enough that research is key, but it's awesome that you came here for advice. Some people are a bit more harsh than needed, but it's because people come here all the time looking for a miracle they'll never find. With more research I think you'll find that you're not quite ready for aas. keep us posted man.

Wait a mintue i just found this...

seeking the right diet.....

It says your 155 in this thread, now your 170?

Did you really put on 15lbs from this diet? If you did(which i find hard to believe), then a actual bulking diet will do wonders for you! And if it did not, a bulking diet will still do wonders for you.

Btw, whoever gave you that diet, is WAY off as far as a proper bulking diet is concerned... He mentioned fruit for PWO meal? and his biggest contribution was that you should eat oatmeal, and that a solid meal is 40g's of lean protein...

Post another one in the diet forum, i wont be as vauge.
    Last edited by WARMachine; 08-28-2008 at 01:33 PM.

CeeLo is offline Senior Member
    I don't see that sust is that bad of a first cycle if you can handle the pins eod and the sore azz for a couple days. I chose to do sust for my first cycle and I'm already wanting something stronger. I'm only a few weeks into my first cycle and I can feel the strength increase and I can see my body taking on a different form.

I think you need atleast 2cc a month and if you only have a 5ml bottle you will only get two weeks out of it. If it's a 10ml bottle you will get about 5 weeks outbof it. I would run it for atleast 12 weeks straight.

Make sure you got your pct in line and a AI incase you develop gyno.

Sust should be shot ed bro.

EOD is fine LC...

the prop only makes up 12% of the blend. why do you base decesions on 12%. the weighted avg halflife is close to 9 days. twice a week is fine for most

For blood levels maximum gains and minimal sides, isn't ed ideal?

Quote Originally Posted by lcstriker07 View Post
    For blood levels maximum gains and minimal sides, isn't ed ideal?
    sure. ed injects are ideal w/ cyp and enan too. calculate the weighted avg half life. I think it comes to about 9 days. so two shots/week should be fine. comes down to user tho.

Prop Shoulder is offline New Member
    Hell I have ran Sust at 250mg every 6 days and had great results with it. You would be just fine running it every monday and thursday.

Thread Information