paddy155 is offline Member

How do you rate....

How do you Guy's rate the beginner,intermediate and advanced cycles shown in the homepage ? I have a friend that has been training consistently with weight's for just over 5 years. He knows all about diet and nutrition but is a novice with steroids . He is getting a lot of advice from juice heads in the gym but I am by far no expert but I know what they are telling him is wrong and it is more a case of steroid abuse with them. Would the beginner cycles be a good place to start and then progress to the advanced cycles ? Thanks.

one8nine is offline Banned
    no
    they suck
    tell him to join and post his stats

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by paddy155 View Post
    How do you Guy's rate the beginner,intermediate and advanced cycles shown in the homepage ? I have a friend that has been training consistently with weight's for just over 5 years. He knows all about diet and nutrition but is a novice with steroids. He is getting a lot of advice from juice heads in the gym but I am by far no expert but I know what they are telling him is wrong and it is more a case of steroid abuse with them. Would the beginner cycles be a good place to start and then progress to the advanced cycles ? Thanks.
    This is the BEST place to start. Do not read the garbage on the home page. It is an embarrassment to everyone on this site and we dont like it one bit.

paddy155 is offline Member
    Ok Guy's. I thought I was going to get responses like this. I will get him to join. You could not ask for anymore info and advice than you get here. I feel so lucky that I stumbled across this site a few year's ago. I have learned so much and just want to keep on learning.

Thread Information