Calebmuscle is offline New Member

Pls help with post injection pain

Hey guys. I am new to this forum but have been a long time member of another one but am having problems. I ordered some st--lth gear(NOT Eco... so maybe you can figure it out from that) for the first time... a bottle from earlier in the year and a bottle from a couple months ago. The px's are dirt cheap and the mods all gave them glaring reviews, so I figured why not? I can get 4 cycles worth of gear for the px of 1 cycle of human grade test cyp. In the end, i guess you get what you pay for.

I have been nearly crippled with every injection in the glute... about 4weeks and 8 shots using 2 separate bottles of test cyp from these guys... they are even suspended in different color oils. I use a 23g 1.5 inch and am no stranger to IM injections. I have NEVER experienced anything like this in my life. I can hardly sit or tie my shoe 6 days/wk. I've cut it with sterile oil, heated, and even tried b12. NOTHING works. Everyone tells me that it is just me and the pain will go away... they've never had an issue with injection pain... blah blah blah.

The gear is clean bc I haven't gotten anything resembling an infection, but my Q is... am I doing any damage to my muscles by shooting this crap? Any thoughts why it hurts so badly?

thanks... caleb

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Your creating scar tissue, but that happens after a few injections...

Was this from a UGL? Im thinking something got threw the filter...

If its just too painful, switch to something else bro...

Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    Your creating scar tissue, but that happens after a few injections...

Was this from a UGL? Im thinking something got threw the filter...

If its just too painful, switch to something else bro...

Yeah, it is from a UGL. In my first post I tried to state where it was from. I don't think it is a sterility issue... like I said, I have not had any infections or infection signs.

caleb

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    yeah but that doesnt mean something didnt get through...

My brother had that problem with a Test vial... It hurt like a SOB, i was callin him a puss so i took a shot for the hell of it and HOLY HELL!

it lit my world up for like 10 days...

Just switch Tests then dude, or ask your source wtf is wrong and see if they will send you a new one...

Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    yeah but that doesnt mean something didnt get through...

My brother had that problem with a Test vial... It hurt like a SOB, i was callin him a puss so i took a shot for the hell of it and HOLY HELL!

it lit my world up for like 10 days...

Just switch Tests then dude, or ask your source wtf is wrong and see if they will send you a new one...
    Yeah, that's why I am here... nobody will help me over there. Never using anything other than HG Galenika E again.

caleb

bbuilder is offline Associate Member
    If you are cutting it with b12 then it is obviously something you are either allergic to, or maybe scar tissue buildup?

I've had problems like you mention before with STE***H stuff, but you just have to grin and bear it.

I've never tried cutting it with b12 though, I'm surprised that didn't help?

Are you rotating site locations???????

Quote Originally Posted by bbuilder View Post
    If you are cutting it with b12 then it is obviously something you are either allergic to, or maybe scar tissue buildup?

I've had problems like you mention before with STE***H stuff, but you just have to grin and bear it.

I've never tried cutting it with b12 though, I'm surprised that didn't help?

Are you rotating site locations???????
    It is the gear you mention... b12 doesn't work... the oil and water don't mix. I have used USP grade oil that mixes, but to no avail. I shoot Sat and Wed... right upper outer glute Sat, left upper outer glute Wed... 1ml 250mg test cyp with .5ml-1ml sterile oil each shot for 500mg/wk. Spend the rest of my week making my lady put my shoes on bc I can't even tie them. I just want to know WHY it hurts. They say BA but I am cutting it so BA shouldnt matter.

caleb

bbuilder is offline Associate Member
    Man 1ml is such a tiny amount. I'm doing 2ml's and don't cut it with anything, 3 times a week.

Maybe try heating it up before you inject? Have you ever had problems like this before with any other cycles?

If you're not getting an abscess I hate to say it, but you'll just need to rough it out.

Yeah, nothing like this b4... no abscess... just pain like a mofo!

Thanks for the help.

caleb

one8nine is offline Banned

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    I would inquire what %ba/bb and what carrier they are using to assess how painful it will be. Thats for future reference.

Thread Information