JonesBoyy is offline New Member

Cycle, Dbol and NGH. Bitch tits? side effects?

Hi all, im new to the steroid world! ive read up quite alot and im gonna start off small with a cycle of 4 a day dbol and ngh. I was thinking oxymenthalone, but i dont personally know! and heard dbol has less water retention. My question now is as ive read furthur. The problems of bitch tits? i just wondered if i should be buying anti-estrogens? or is this not a problem with dbol. any advice would be appreciated

(oral only cycles by the way!)

James
    Last edited by JonesBoyy; 09-06-2008 at 08:39 AM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You have alot of reading and research to do before cycling.

What the hell is ngh?
    dbol only is terrible....4 tabs at what dose?how long?
    What do you have for pct?
    Dbol causes massive water retention so whoever you heard from is a moron.

natural growth hormones tabs, i heard it stops ball shrinking and other hormone effects!
    4 tabs at 25mg a day, for 4-6 weeks..
    i know dbol still has water retention, but i thought it was less water retention than oxymenthalone?

this is my first cycle so atm i dont have anything for pct, but im just looking for advice as i really dont mind most of the other side effects, just bitch tits would be alot worse for me!

let me know what advice u have, cheers mate

james

whatever natural growth hormone tabs are they are likely a waste and will not in any way prevent "bitch tits" or prevent testicular atrophy. The only thing that stops the balls shrinking is HCG which is injected. You need to do a pct even for dbol only atleast get some Nolva or Clomid at the bare minimum.

4 tabs at 25mg a day, for 4-6 weeks..
    That is an extremely high dose of dbol most people dont ever go above half of that dose.

I wish you would re-consider doing oral only. By the way what are your stats?age,height,weight bf% etc.?

hmm right, well i think i might aswell start over then

Basically ive been training for 2 years, im 19 now, and ive reached my full growth. i have tried lots of stuff, right diet everything, and im just not getting bigger fast.. im bigger than i was.. just not alot!,

what do you recommend for a first cycle?
    and what tabs to prevent effects? bitch tits.. balls etc

the only reason i dont want to inject is i can get oral alot easier, and plus the idea of needles puts me off alot, i realise its better injecting.. but id prefer not to!

what would you recommend as my first cycle? i train everynight.. for an hour, but i work away sometimes so i can only train weekends then! just something that will get me bigger.. quicker, i want less water retention aswell as ill just loose it after the week

what would you recommend? im lost now

james

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    You really need to research more, plus your a little to young to start any AAS in my opinion.

i realise that, but ive read up everything about growing etc, and ive felt its right for me to at least try one cycle, if i dont fancy it fair enough. but i cant knock it till ive tried it!

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JonesBoyy View Post
    i realise that, but ive read up everything about growing etc, and ive felt its right for me to at least try one cycle, if i dont fancy it fair enough. but i cant knock it till ive tried it!
    The difference is doing it properly. A lot of people jump on AAS without proper research and end up wasting a lot of time and money. In some cases even there long term health. If you do decide to do a cycle, post it up here first to let others critic it. This includes everything from diet to training. Also search PCT protocols because this is as important as the actual cycle itself.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    fyi oxymenthalone = oxymethalone = anadrol . Man up and do injectables or dont bother.

i know what anadrol is! i want to do oral, not injectables! anyone got advice for oral? as i know people only use orals.. so i need advice for it!

What is a good all round oral cycle to start on for about 6-8weeks, something like that.. so i can get an idea, used to steroids .. whilst i still read upon!

What is a good all round oral cycle to start on for about 6-8weeks, something like that.. so i can get an idea, used to steroids.. whilst i still read upon!
    8 weeks of an oral stack is asking for liver problems.

jg42058p is offline Member
    natural growth hormones tabs, i heard it stops ball shrinking and other hormone effects!
    those things (NGH) are all Bull Sh!t. GH only comes in injectible form... dont listen to whatever advertisements they claim.
    waste of money.

Real HGH needs to be INJECTED DAILY for 6 MONTHES
    and its very expensive.

What is a good all round oral cycle to start on for about 6-8weeks, something like that.. so i can get an idea, used to steroids.. whilst i still read upon!
    there is no such thing as a "good oral only cycle," if your looking for serious lean tissue gains

The orals are only used to jump start your cycle while you wait for test (injectible) to kick in. Thats pretty much it.

You loose what you gain with dbols or anadrols unless you stack it with test to harden out the dbol /anadrol /whatever gains

ahh right, ok mate, thanks for that im half way there, but then there must be something, even thats better than just protein shakes and creatine? that i can just go on nd off every few months.. just to get that bit bigger.. or more kicks? or somthin?

cheers, james
    Last edited by JonesBoyy; 09-06-2008 at 01:18 PM.

is injecting yourself easy as a novice?

is injecting yourself easy as a novice?
    yeah if youve got the determination.
    The glutes (butt) hurt the least in my opinion.

try mixing what you inject with water... that will take the pain away

hmm, where else can i inject, surely its quite hard to inject in your bum yourself!?

so if i start over again

my first EVER cycle, what would be the best options! somethin on a less small scale.?

thanks ALOT for your help mate, appreciated!

I inject my quads and it is very easy and painless when done correctly.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jg42058p View Post
    yeah if youve got the determination.
    The glutes (butt) hurt the least in my opinion.

try mixing what you inject with water... that will take the pain away
    WHAT ARE YOU JOKING ME? Mixing with water has to be the worst advice ive ever heard in the past couple days.

anyone got a reply for cycle wise? and what i can do etc!?

Thread Information