Robber1 is offline New Member

Stack advice- What do you think?

HIstory- I am a hard gainer, I am 33 6'1", 225 lbs (Decent body fat not sure of %), @ 24 I worked out from 150 lbs and got up to 187 lbs but lost it down to 165 in the year afterward,
    A few years ago I started working out again and have kept it up until now. I did a few Test only cycles with off the shelf suppliments and gained 40 pounds over two years. I ate constantly.
    After a year off, I did an Anidrol and Sust 250 cyle and bounced fron 203.8 to 238 lbs. I have never eaten so much in my entire life. After a month off with a normal diet(3k calories) I have lost alot of the fat and am at 225lbs. My ultimate goal is 250 lbs with decent body fat. I have Clenbuterol (100mcg\ML) oral, and T3 (100mcg\ML).
    I work out @ 4:30 am 4 times a week (I have a hectic schedule teaching at a community college and finishing my PhD with 2 active boys to boot) So this is the only time where I feel that I do not rob any more time from my family. Alot of threads say not to take it right before a work out and not after 4 pm, so when?

I have read the Clen thread and others and have conflicting advice.

1- When should I dose? SHould I split the dosage? For T3 and Clen dosage
    for my experience?
    2- Is 2 weeks on\ 2 off standard?
    3- How should I eat? I want the fat gone but ultimately want to gain Muscle.
    4- I already take Milk thistle and potassium,ginseng, genko, ibuprofen, fish oil, amino acids, triple flex and a multi vitamin Have tourine at hand. What
    else?
    5- I also have 1 vial of Test(10 Ml), 200 mcg of Anidrol and 5 Ml of sust should I try to ge these in some where (maybe in off weeks?)

Thanks for your time reading this. Good luck to all of you.
    Last edited by Robber1; 09-07-2008 at 01:53 PM.

one8nine is offline Banned
    1. after you work out / half way to 4 o clock / 4 o clock
    2. you can go up to 6 weeks on with benadryl, 2 weeks off
    3. Diet help
    http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/
    http://www.steroid.com/diet.php
    4. looks good to me
    5. 10ml of test what? ester please
    200mcg? thats 0.2mg. you sure?
    do you mean Androil or Anadrol ?

post your diet for critique after you read about cutting diets

diet snapshot

-Should I start at 40 then 60 then 80 and then taper off of the clen and T3?

-I did mean Anadrol , I have about 8 pills of the 25 of anadrol, and it is depo-testosterone cypionate

-Diet is roughly as follows. I know it is not perfect but my schedule is rediculous

-Morning 4 am- Oatmeal, 3 eggwhites, cup of whey
    -Post work out 7am- Protien Bar
    -Mid Morning- 10am Beef jerky and protien bar
    -12:30 pm chicken Salad
    -4:00pm- 8oz chicken breast
    -Dinner- Regular dinner with family- couple of porkchops, large portion of vegetables and about a half cup of whatever carb.

-Before bed- Cup of whey

Thanks for the help

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    You dont have enough of the anabolics to run them properly.

one8nine is offline Banned
    Should I start at 40 then 60 then 80 and then taper off of the clen and T3?
    increase your clen to dosages you can tolerate and keep going up as you become less sensitive.
    t3 shouldnt be taken without anabolics

-I did mean Anadrol, I have about 8 pills of the 25 of anadrol, and it is depo-testosterone cypionate
    the common usage of anadrol is 50mg - 150mg every day 4 - 8 weeks. so youre a little short on the drol buddy.
    test c is taken between 400mg-800mg a week usually. 10-15 weeks. you need atleast 20mL of that. and its shot 2x a week by the way. monday/thursday 200mg-400mg per shot

-Diet is roughly as follows. I know it is not perfect but my schedule is rediculous

-Morning 4 am- Oatmeal, 3 eggwhites, cup of whey
    -Post work out 7am- Protien Bar
    -Mid Morning- 10am Beef jerky and protien bar
    -12:30 pm chicken Salad
    -4:00pm- 8oz chicken breast
    -Dinner- Regular dinner with family- couple of porkchops, large portion of vegetables and about a half cup of whatever carb.

-Before bed- Cup of whey
    phate is 100x better on diets than me but here are a few pointers.

post workoput a shake would be better, with some fast acting sugars- i use a few oranges/bananas

mid morning is basically protein only, try to get a little carbs in there. i understand if you cant cook at work or something. maybe a tuna sanwich on wheat or ezekeal bread. a protein only meal is no good.

with your salad maybe have a potato, just microwave it if your diet sucks, even just a tiny red potato.

again, throw some tiny carbs in. all this protein only is not great.

good dinner cant really overdo vegies unless they have butter , salt etc

ceasin is better before bread, it releases slower than whey

Cycle

I am good on everything but not sure what you mean by one thing.

You said don't run T3 without Anabolics. I thought a T3/clen stack was a fairly common combination. What else should I be stacking? Thanks for your time and I will try the diet change. Thanks again guys.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    It's just that T3 causes a nice increase in corticosteroids (the reason why you lose weight on it), and enough of them will start to eat up muscles. So its preferred to run an anabolic with it so you can counteract that negative aspect.

cycle

Thanks, I appreciate the advice. I always thought that the T3 was the counteracting agent. Much appreciated.

Thread Information