Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~

Front Loading: A Right Way?

If I were to do a test e only cycle what is the best way to go about front loading. I plan on doing 500mg/week and I've read a few different ways to go about this. Is there a preferred method of front loading? I ask because I did a search and read several different articles with Vets and HoFers saying different ways. I thought it over and I think it would be best for me to do a test e only cycle to see how I react to the AS that will be the main stay in all my future cycles. I only plan on going 10wks so I can have some off time before my competition cycle and I'd rather not have to wait half that time for it to kick in. And I don't want the just kick start it with dbol .

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    when i did it, i took 1000mgs my first week split in 2 500mg injections. Then from the second week on i did 250mgs twice a week.

Overhaulz is offline Associate Member
    Exactly as said above. 500mg split into two shots will suffice.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    personally dont think a frontload is even necessary..first cycle and all

Thats what I thought, I just got confused because I read to take the whole shot a once then continue with the 250mg every 3.5 days, then another really confusing method where you inject a certain amount the first time then two days later then another amount a few days later. So I was wondering if there was a preferred method and that seems to be the one that is most stated.

BTW JC did the front loading help in your experience???

Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber View Post
    personally dont think a frontload is even necessary..first cycle and all
    I don't understand why it could be a problem.

didnt say problem.. just not necessary.. either way bro..

QuadPower is offline Associate Member
    Excellent post. I'm going to do the exact same cycle, first one too. Thinking about front loading, in theory it makes perfect sense to me, with the blood levels peaking early and staying that way, why wait until middle of the cycle to feel it kick in ? Then again, it is my first cycle and I have no idea how I will react to any extraneous steroid , so kinda apprehensive. I'll monitor this thread to see more responses!

^^^ Yeah I try to avoid any questions that I can figure out myself which 90% of time I just have to look around but this one had different respected people saying different things so I felt the need to ask.

Yes i started noticing the test in wk 2 when i frontloaded.

Quote Originally Posted by jc95605 View Post
    Yes i started noticing the test in wk 2 when i frontloaded.
    SWEEEEEEETTTTT!!. Then thats how it will go down

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    didnt say problem.. just not necessary.. either way bro..
    I agree. I have done it in the past, but I really don't see the point in it now. I would rather run the gear for 2 more weeks toward the end I think a better option is to start off your cycle with a short ester or an oral. just my .02
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack View Post
    I agree. I have done it in the past, but I really don't see the point in it now. I would rather run the gear for 2 more weeks toward the end I think a better option is to start off your cycle with a short ester or an oral. just my .02
    I dont understand why it isn't a good idea. Why wait 4-6 weeks for it to kick in when it may only take 2 weeks. Plus I am only able to do 10 weeks so I am not wanting to wait till week 5 for the stuff to kick in. I wanted to run the main stay of all my future cycles by itself without orals plus I'm not looking to become a pincushion on my first cycle. Not trying to argue just wanting more opinions on the matter

oker is offline Associate Member
    when i did it, i took 1000mgs my first week split in 2 500mg injections. Then from the second week on i did 250mgs twice a week.
    I just did the same frontload as you with 1000 first week - coming to the end of that first week now and already feeling stronger on sust/tren cycle. In my past cycles I never frontloaded and gear didn't kick in till 4-5 weeks later. So In actaulity, frontloading works in my experience.

What did you frontload? The multiestered sust?

Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post
    I dont understand why it isn't a good idea. Why wait 4-6 weeks for it to kick in when it may only take 2 weeks. Plus I am only able to do 10 weeks so I am not wanting to wait till week 5 for the stuff to kick in. I wanted to run the main stay of all my future cycles by itself without orals plus I'm not looking to become a pincushion on my first cycle. Not trying to argue just wanting more opinions on the matter
    why are you only able to run it 10 weeks?
    pincuhion?, still gonna be the same amount of injections.. just more oil in the barrel the first few weeks/

What did you frontload? The multiestered sust?
    500 test e 1 day then 500 sust 3rd day, will continue eod with sust and tren only

I'm not gonna get into why you used 500mgs of test e then switched to sust.

I'm not gonna get into why you used 500mgs of test e then switched to sust.
    Hey bro there's no particular reason except that I wanted to use a long ester to frontload with...lets call it an experiment if you will, and besides the results are amazing! Usually I wouldn't feel this strong 1st week into cycle.

TranscriptionFactor is offline Associate Member
    The quickest way to achieve (close to) steady state plasma levels would be to shoot 625 on day 1, 250 on day 3.5 and then continue at 250 2x/wk for the following weeks. one8nine has a thread about it with graphs.

Quote Originally Posted by TranscriptionFactor View Post
    The quickest way to achieve (close to) steady state plasma levels would be to shoot 625 on day 1, 250 on day 3.5 and then continue at 250 2x/wk for the following weeks. one8nine has a thread about it with graphs.
    I read that too but thats a hell of alot of oil to inject at once. I dunno if i'd be kosher with that, lol.

why are you only able to run it 10 weeks?
    pincuhion?, still gonna be the same amount of injections.. just more oil in the barrel the first few weeks/
    I am getting ready for my first competition season and planning on cycling for it so I need to do my first cycle then have enough off time to get into a second competition cycle

Pincushion was referring to using a short ester more frequently with it being prop and the 7x a week I'd been injecting for 10 weeks straight.
    Last edited by Reed; 09-09-2008 at 09:43 PM.

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't that graph demonstrate MORE steady plasma levels if injecting every day, as apposed to eod or e3d? I believe that is the methodology behind the graph

no its injecting every 3.5 days.

This was similar to one of the other ways I saw. Then Mike XXL posted a thread where I'd do 1000 mgs on Day 1 for front loading and then I came across a post by Big which I believe stated the 500mg day1 then 3.5 days later the 500mg not to mention lurking through other boards. This is why I created the thread.

the way i said b4 will work. It seems to be the simplest and theres only a couple of days difference anyway.

TranscriptionFactor is offline Associate Member
    its always gonna be a better steady state injecting ED (obviously dividing your doses down), but with Enan or Cyp it doesnt make enough difference to make the ED injections worthwhile, which are a pain in the a$$ literally, cost supplies, and every time you inject there is a small risk of something going wrong - infection, scars, venipuncture...

no its injecting every 3.5 days.
    I don't think we are talking about the same graph - Test Injection Frequency Graphs - this thread is by smittythefox not 189, hey does anyone know why 189 was banned?

Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post
    I am getting ready for my first competition season and planning on cycling for it so I need to do my first cycle then have enough off time to get into a second competition cycle

Pincushion was referring to using a short ester more frequently with it being prop and the 7x a week I'd been injecting for 10 weeks straight.
    ok..gotcha..

How about the on cycle AIs? Do we need to start taking those early (even before cycle) and/or *frontload* those too, if we frontload test? I don't want to frontload test and then find out in week 2 that I am starting to get gyno

Ya i don't think we are. Gimme a sec......

sharky is offline Associate Member

not for everyone

I will be starting a cyp cycle in about a month or 2. I will front load with 3 G'S the first week than I plan on running it at 1 G from week 2 to week 10. I will also be throwing in 35-40mg d-bol/day. I know this is really high in the first but there after it evens out pretty well hoping to keep around 700mg or so in my system each week. (you have to remember you are never getting exactly what they say you are as far as mg/cc) so thats what I am doing. Should blow the hell up. will let you guys know.(oh yeah, this is not my first either, and I will have all my anti-e 's )

Ha there it is. Take a look at these:

Frontloading test (blood level graphs)

i would take an AI from the beginning.. the way i figure it is if your not running an AI and problems pop up an AI wont be the answer because the circulating estrogen is already present so the best option would be nolvadex at that point.

Ha there it is. Take a look at these:

Frontloading test (blood level graphs)
    This another thread I looked at as well. Another board had something else by a member here (Warrior) with the graphs on frontloading but I believe the doses where different.

I didn't know 189 was banned....damn when did this happen?

Good question, he seemed to have some pretty solid advice

sharky is offline Associate Member

yes

i will def have my anti-e's from the first day. not just have them but i will be running some clomid throughout as well as some nolva throughout. plus after i will keep both of those and add some hcg . should be okay with that- i would think. i will also be loading up on the milk thistle.

dont even bother with the clomid on cycle.

I think my graph is better lol - I don't think we disagree, though, as your graph focuses on frontloading and plasma levels but the other by smitty demonstrates the overall cycle plasma levels and injection frequency....except that I didn't take frontloading into account and it's affect on plasma level when I started this cycle - oh well live and learn

Yeah he was here the other day and I just saw "banned" written under his avator

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information