Thread: help

dog1 is offline New Member

Exclamation help

I have4bottles of test cyp 10ml 200mlg.I would like to know how long a cycle is and is clomid enough to restart natural test production to avoid a crash and keep my gains. I want to take test by itself . Im31 6'0tall and 260lbs. This is my first time and I'm a beginner. I have researched test thoroughly as well as clomid. I also have arimidex for gyno. Please. Help
    Last edited by dog1; 09-09-2008 at 10:09 PM.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    wouldnt you already know the answers to these questions if infact you have done the research..

bbuilder is offline Associate Member
    Good start for you would be 500mg's test/week. Run it for 12 weeks.

NOW, you tell me how much you would need.

oneshot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber View Post
    wouldnt you already know the answers to these questions if infact you have done the research..
    ^^ true dat. probably a moderate dose (400-600) mg test for about 12 weeks would be a start. you will need more of a pct than just clomid. at minimum, add in nolva as well. if you are 6 feet and 260 lbs and this is your first cycle, your bodyfat is probably too high. try to get that down first. and as always, list your full stats for more accurate feedback.

Bbuilder, i appreciate the feedback, but I still have the question of u,do a cycle of 2mnths on and 2mnths off or how does that work? and would it benefit me to stack with equipoise ? And what would be the best route to insure natural test production? I really value your advice. Thank you bro? Oh, one more thing how much nolv and clomid would I need to take pct? You are right I do need to lose alot of weight.whats ur advice I will follow it to the letter.

Smile Have more question for bbuilder or oneshot

Quote Originally Posted by oneshot View Post
    ^^ true dat. probably a moderate dose (400-600) mg test for about 12 weeks would be a start. you will need more of a pct than just clomid. at minimum, add in nolva as well. if you are 6 feet and 260 lbs and this is your first cycle, your bodyfat is probably too high. try to get that down first. and as always, list your full stats for more accurate feedback.
    do u do 12 weeks on & 12 weeks off.and how nolv&clomid should I take and for how long to ensure natural test production and keep my gains. Also should I stack with equipoise and how much. Thanks for your time and for helping me on my way to a successful cycle.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    bf% (at 260 and 6'ft, i assume its to high to be cycling)
    diet summary/# meals per day
    years lifting / workout split
    cycle experience
    pct/estrogen control knowledge
    goals (size/cut/strength/speed etc...)

You need to do some more research before using AAS. Not to worry, youre in the right place...

Please post the stats.

Nitro29 is offline Member
    12 weeks + pct time = time off

What are your stats, and I'll give you more info.

Thumbs up Here r stats

Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    bf% (at 260 and 6'ft, i assume its to high to be cycling)
    diet summary/# meals per day
    years lifting / workout split
    cycle experience
    pct/estrogen control knowledge
    goals (size/cut/strength/speed etc...)

You need to do some more research before using AAS. Not to worry, youre in the right place...

Please post the stats.
    Age 31 bdyfat high i weigh260 I should weigh 185 yrs lifting I lifted for 4yrs stopped got fat cycle Exp0 pct knwldge mediocre I know that I have to have something for gyno like arimidex and something for natural test production after cycle like clomid which also have I'm currently getting some nolvodex also.my goal is to lose weight gain strength and size. I have 4bottles of test cyp and one expires next month I do not want my gear to go to waste.that's why I need to know how much clomid and nolv to take to make sure I have enough for pct.please. Help and I value your opinion and expertise.

Youre BF% is probably way too high bro!

How in the hell is your gear already expired? Did you buy it a few years ago?

Doing a Test cycle is not going help you lose weight.

Whats your diet looking like? You really need to get that under control before cycling.

To answer your question, 25-50mgs of clomid, and 25-50mgs of Nolva ED the norm.

youre nuts...

Actually, work harder, and diet harder. If you just started back up after a 4 year layoff, you don't need any aas for a while. You'll get amazing gains by pushing yourself.

does anyone disagree with hookups cycle proposal? It sounds good but I can't get my hands on hcg . What should I do about expiring gear? One of my four bottles is going to expire next month. Is a cycle 12weeks on 12 weeks off? And how long do I need to take pct before its safe to stop? I diet hard salads and apiece chicken. I run every night and bench press hard.i do have clomid and I'm acquiring nolva. I really appreciate your patience with me being inexperienced and wanting to learn and most importantly doing it right and SAFELY!

Thread Information