Thread: z tracking

svalleyg135 is offline Associate Member

z tracking

is it absolutely neccessary to do the z tracking method? if i dont will the oil leak out right after or later on? or does the wound close up relatively quickly?

oneshot is offline Anabolic Member
    i never did it and never had a problem with any of the juice leaking out.

svalleyg135 is offline Associate Member
    bump

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by svalleyg135 View Post
    bump
    Z-tracking is useful for quad shots but I think it's difficult to do on other sites by yourself without causing irritation.

The less movement inside the muscle the better when it comes to injections.

I usually just poke, aspirate , inject, and pull out. That prevents lateral movement and soreness although some times I'll lose a drop or two of gear.

Negligible in the grand scheme of things but well worth saving the discomfort.

kingwilliam is offline Associate Member
    I've never done it and never had anything seep out to my knowledge

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I have shot hundreds of times and I have never used that method. I dont think it is necessary

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    It.s not necessary, but i have put a lot of ppl onto it and they all say it reduces PIP.
    I posted this a while back with a couple of additions, it does work.
    Post injection pain can literally be a pain in the butt, amongst other places.
    Hygiene and sterility, pre injection is obviously paramount in avoiding PIP.
    We all know what that means, for those who don't it's in the stickies.

Ok, for the last month iv'e been using the Z track method and found that PIP especially in my quads is practically non-existent.

How to employ the Z track method?
    Firstly get your injection point, then pull the skin across or down from that point, this moves the cutaneous and subcutaneous tissues a centimetre or two, this helps reduce the sensitivity of nerve endings, remembering to keep an eye on the injection point.

Next insert the needle sharply in at a 90dg angle to the depth you need.
    Inject the steroid (after aspirating) at a rate of about 10 secs/ml, when fully injected keep the needle in place for another 10secs, so allowing the steroid to seep into the muscle.
    Remove the syringe quickly, at exactly the angle you went in and release the skin, this is what stops any of your steroid leaking out and reduces bleeds, then apply a little pressure to the area, but don't massage the area, this can cause some of the oil to be released back up the needle track and into subcutaneous tissue, which can lead to swelling and PIP.

Exercising the muscle afterwards will assist the absorption of the steroid by increasing blood flow to the area.

Finally, if you know where and how to inject safely into the ventrogluteal muscle, this is the best choice as there are no major nerves or blood vessel.

Thread Information